What's new

ACT [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] 魔導士カナデのふたなりダンジョンQuest (RJ376981)

Fenko_I

Lurker
Reputation score
Are they implying there's going to be a translation in the future or am I understanding this wrong?

And good to hear they're working on fixing up the issues, hopefully they bring a recollection room with one of the updates.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Q&A article. Bug fixes and a recollection room are in the works.

Finished the game, don't really have any insights that haven't been said repeatedly already. Pixel animations were elder god tier, gameplay was actually fairly reasonable, especially by their standards. Polish wore off somewhat towards the end, though I was braced for that given the known development issues. Didn't like the stage costume mechanic but that's largely because her default was superior to all the alternatives.

Overall it got carried hard by the theme and animations but that's still enough to put it at the top of my hgames list.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Honestly hope they put out more of these.
its quick its not a walking gallery the difficulty is easy af but fun with its short length.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, for the last few games they have made an english version, but its usually months away and you have to pay for it.

Kernog

Reputation score
It's finally here.
Unfortunately, I am encountering a bug that blocks my progress (the animated scenes do not move, and the screen freezes after the HP drops), so I'll give it a couple more tries, then wait until the first patch is released.
I also hope that a helpful soul with the know-how finds a way to decensor the game. I am starting to get more and more annoyed by that, and it is unfortunately very visible in that game.

anonllff

Reputation score
It's finally here.
Unfortunately, I am encountering a bug that blocks my progress (the animated scenes do not move, and the screen freezes after the HP drops), so I'll give it a couple more tries, then wait until the first patch is released.
I also hope that a helpful soul with the know-how finds a way to decensor the game. I am starting to get more and more annoyed by that, and it is unfortunately very visible in that game.
I had the same bug, I changed the regional settings to Japanese and put the game in the OS and it works now

Kernog

Reputation score
I had the same bug, I changed the regional settings to Japanese and put the game in the OS and it works now
I remembered something from another game, and I found that you also need to change your regional date format to the English format (european or american), if you are using another one.
The game is fixed on my end, now.

Last edited:

OneOfUs

Reputation score
For anyone who doesn't feel like actually playing the game, there is a checkbox below the audio in settings that makes you do an insane amount of damage.
Likely easy mode, but figured i'd let anyone without any patience know.

Love the 'game', just want more pixel art like this honestly(with audio).

Garohjime

Reputation score
Yeah, the game is alright. Its short but it has a lot of good art for its length. A bit expensive though. A solid 6.5/10. Good, Not meeting my expectations but not falling through the floor either.

Kernog

Reputation score
For me personally, it is a 8/10, which will turn in a 9 once all the clonky stuff gets ironed out, and the translation fixed.

The animations are great and worth the wait, and they have sufficient variety, (bonus point for the monkey costume, which was a nice surprise).
There are 4 stages, with 3 "caught" animations + 3 "climax" scenes + 1 of each for the boss, and 1 boss rush with different "finish" animations. Add the final boss and the prologue event, and that makes 22 sets of animations and 40 individual ones, so I do not think that the price tag of $18, while a little expensive, is too much.

The game is easy enough that you can play without fuss, and complete it in one sitting, but not too easy as to make it feel effortless. It does feel a little rushed in the later stages, with a focus switching from puzzle + a few fights to just making your way through the maps, however the boss fights were enjoyable.

I came out of it satiated, and wanting more, which is a good thing. I really hope that the collaboration between the dev and this animator will continue.

Tickit

Reputation score
Dev included empty english locale files, so its reading your PC locale, and trying to grab translations that dont exist.
As far as I can tell, neither reipatcher nor Bepinex seem to be working to even grab the script.
How can I stop the game from trying to grab information from this file. I've been trying to revert this ever since I tried using reipatcher but nothing seems to be working...

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
How can I stop the game from trying to grab information from this file. I've been trying to revert this ever since I tried using reipatcher but nothing seems to be working...
The game's just bugged, ReiPatcher has nothing to do with it. which should be coming in the next few days.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Opinions thus far:

-It's actually a game. Things attack you, you have to dodge and fight stuff and get around obstacles.
-Feels moderately polished! Small technical details like holding arrow keys while attacking scoots the heroine in that direction.
-Great high resolution pixel art scenes, that is of course animated. Including the fights with the 5 succubi characters that want the girldick or something.
-Excellent heroine attack pyrotechnics, love the way the spell dissolves into the seams of tiling and grates.
-Cutscene CG filler for the 5 succubi characters.
-No story, no lore, things are kept simple for better or worse.
-Kinda buggy. UI translation issues that make no sense, getting caught by the grate slime twice will mess up your character's movement from then onward.
-Strange lean towards squishing the heroine under things, although thankfully they don't get actually crushed or cartoon flattened.
-No gallery, no way to view animations without getting to a particular area
-Fast travelling is difficult, all the levels have the same graphic and fast travelling to a place with a cutscene means you'll have to sit through it again.
-No way to skip cutscenes, it's so annoying!
-Slime area seems to have a lot of scene differences for most enemies based on addiction level. Sadly this does not seem to carry out of that level.
-Moderately short, maybe an hour's gameplay?
-Most content you deal with outside of bosses is pretty damn easy to beat or get by.
-Pretty expensive for such a short game. But hey at least it's moderately polished and not just a gallery filler.

Would I recommend this? Maybe on sale or with a coupon, content-wise it's kind of short and that sticks out quite a bit. There's much better futanari games out there like Setaria, which has prolly thrice the content at less than half the cost.
Setaria is kind of a high bar though. If there had been less H content, a bit more content, and a bit more polish to make things tighter, I would have called it an interesting horror-y metrovania-ish game with a gun gal. The H content makes it fine as it was, and especially for a first try where there's a lot of uncertainity about the payout. I love that game and can't wait to play the dev's next game.

I do agree it's pretty short and the content is okay for this one, though I like it quite a bit.

edit: clarity

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Wow, a lot of new blood that doesn't know they need to change their system locale to play Japanese H games. Damn, I'm getting old...
for many, they already had their computer in Japanese Locale, but Unity get cranky about clock/date settings.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
I kinda of wish the 'addiction' gimmick had more going for it beyond just higher HP loss/slightly different text, as it feels like the Slime area plays with status effects the most, but then it kinda becomes a lot more single note afterwards (And looking at a few of the dev's post next towards the released product, it feels like the slime covered status was a late addition, and wasn't even in the demostartion of the boss fight back in July, so I feel like this status element was a late final addition...). The Sprite animation for sure is the big sell here, and it for sure -sells- the product, but as people made note a lot of the obvious bugs/issues for sure bring this down a few notches. Overall it at least had a few status effect gimmicks that caught my interest, but beyond hyper humliation/futa kinks it can be a hard sell as a game.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey i got everything i wanted. animations are a massive step up for me. unlike their previous games i like just about every scene, and for the first time, the CG's are actually hot to me. i like that there's multiple per stage. every enemy type or method of defeat gets one rather than a generic one. the bosses FINALLY get to be animated instead of just CG's, halleluiah! I don't care if the game is short, I am beyond satisfied with what i got

Stcge12xc

Reputation score
Hi guys, i have a little problem, in the normal sex animation, the game goes super fast (like, 1000% faster than normal i think) but don't know why and another thing: some1 know how to save? I'm not so great in Japanese.

Thanks

Tickit

Reputation score
Hi guys, i have a little problem, in the normal sex animation, the game goes super fast (like, 1000% faster than normal i think) but don't know why and another thing: some1 know how to save? I'm not so great in Japanese.

Thanks
The game will autosave the game for you, if you want to experience the entire game again from the start, you can use the fast travel option from the menu (the first one) and select the option at the very top. I've no idea what that speed up is about tho...

I kinda of wish the 'addiction' gimmick had more going for it beyond just higher HP loss/slightly different text, as it feels like the Slime area plays with status effects the most, but then it kinda becomes a lot more single note afterwards (And looking at a few of the dev's post next towards the released product, it feels like the slime covered status was a late addition, and wasn't even in the demostartion of the boss fight back in July, so I feel like this status element was a late final addition...). The Sprite animation for sure is the big sell here, and it for sure -sells- the product, but as people made note a lot of the obvious bugs/issues for sure bring this down a few notches. Overall it at least had a few status effect gimmicks that caught my interest, but beyond hyper humliation/futa kinks it can be a hard sell as a game.
I never knew you lurked around here, the games your team produced were amazing!

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I could have sworn multiple enemies could grab you at once, but I haven't noticed the method yet