What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] ミラと不思議な錬金術 (RJ253916)

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The demo just dropped on the DLSite (sorry for the double post but thought it was important enough)

Edit: Holy shit there's a lot of text. Other than that looks great! 2 animations and 2CGs in the demo

Last edited:

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
as long as the path is straightforward and i cant get lost on my way to the next zone im ok with skipping alot of text. Nothing is more of a boner killer in an H game that not being able to exit a village because I havent talked to [dickhole] so I can get [maguffin] to start my quest or some bullshit like that. Anyway, I hope its a midnight release type of situation (japan time) so I can play it thursday night.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
after finishing the game, big yikes, you're not joking about the text. i clocked in at 19 minutes to beat the demo and only about two of those was actual gameplay. i was hoping it would be intro only and from there all questing, but the way another wall of text appears after i finish the dungeon makes me think this will be a persistent problem throughout the game. It's an absolute pace killer, and kinda brings the demo down. it's like the metal gear solid 4 of hentai games.
at least the game is idiot proof and finding the objective is clearly labeled and well defined.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
At least they didn't leave all their pixel animations in the trial data like they did with nightmare school. Although I still found out it seems like we'll have only 13 pixel animations this time, judging by amount of faces in face files for those. I honestly expected something around 20.
Also seems like it's out? Or about to? I got an email notification, but there's no buy button on dlsite.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Welp I'm stuck. I'm at the part where the witch gives you 4 tasks. I've recovered the plant and the fruit, talked to the teacher to get the medicine and now I'm supposed to find a crystal made by a legendary alchemist or something but the witch doesn't give you a clue on where it is so I can't find it...

cc099183

Reputation score
Welp I'm stuck. I'm at the part where the witch gives you 4 tasks. I've recovered the plant and the fruit, talked to the teacher to get the medicine and now I'm supposed to find a crystal made by a legendary alchemist or something but the witch doesn't give you a clue on where it is so I can't find it...
You need go to sleep, and watch H scenes. Then it will tell you that you can't find the final one.
The final one is gotten by succubus, but it seems have some bug in this game, you talk to her and then game will crash.
I think this problem need update, or this game can't clear.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You're right...
Dieselmine and gamebreaking bugs on release, name a more iconic duo...

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are all the 13 pixel animations at least unlocked by the time of the bug though? Or there's no reminiscence room yet at that point?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No reminiscence room as far as I could tell. They usually get unlocked after you clear the game, which ain't possible with this bug.

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, seems like I'll have to edit map files to get in there...

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
yea had the same error dam guess I will have to wait into they update there game

Surise

Reputation score
No reminiscence room as far as I could tell. They usually get unlocked after you clear the game, which ain't possible with this bug.
You have a book item in your inventory that will teleport you to the room.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
alright, well good news is, save data from the demo seems to work in the full version, so I dont have to suffer through that 15 minute intro again. Disappointed theres only 13 scenes, and from the sound of it, I cant even view all of them yet because the game is bugged. I wont be able to play the game until I get back from work, but uhhh, you know, not as excited to play it anymore. Can anyone tell me how far in this bug is? Like, what are we talking here, as early as level 2, or as late as the final boss? How many scenes can I obtain in this version of the game?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
- B
alright, well good news is, save data from the demo seems to work in the full version, so I dont have to suffer through that 15 minute intro again. Disappointed theres only 13 scenes, and from the sound of it, I cant even view all of them yet because the game is bugged. I wont be able to play the game until I get back from work, but uhhh, you know, not as excited to play it anymore. Can anyone tell me how far in this bug is? Like, what are we talking here, as early as level 2, or as late as the final boss? How many scenes can I obtain in this version of the game?
The bug happens rather late, I believe almost all the content is unlockable before the bug.

Karakury

Reputation score
Am I the only one that when start a new game get an error loading screen?