What's new

SIM [ディーゼルマイン/Dieselmine] SUMMER-田舎の性活-/SUMMER-Rural sex-(RJ283590)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hmm... this game's sexual content really disappointed me. They have this amazing environment art and they rarely use it. Scene variation was also pretty disappointing. It felt like all I saw was doggystyle.

Mood of the game, music and general art direction were spot on though.

hashimaken

Reputation score

Links:
DLSite:
ENG DLSite:
DMM:
Twitter:
Homepage:
Ci-en:

Story:
It's summer and you're cooped up in your studio apartment when all of a sudden you get a call from your Aunt. She tells you that she and her husband are going on a trip
and asks you to come back to the country to look after your childhood friend Hazuki. You haven't seen her in a while, but GOD DAM SHE THICCC...So what's a man to do? Your gonna fuck that THICC CHICK OF CORSE!!!

Gameplay:
Dieselmine's newest game is a SIM where you the player stay at your Aunt's house while looking after your childhood friend. You haven't seen your childhood friend Hazuki in a while and
she all grown up now. While staying there you find yourself having naught experiences with Hazuki; blowjobs, handjobs, sex, sex toys, etc. You have until the end of August to get your fill
of high quality Dot animations. There are 6 high quality Dot animations and 21 normal Dot animations. You can also have 3 different outfits for Hazuki. In order to unlock more Dot animations you need to
increase her interest level and horny levels. Interest levels are increase by talking with Hazuki and horny level are increased by sex. A purple bar indicates max level. You can also get some animations by buy her items, changing
Hazuki clothes, and fucking her in different locations of the house.

Should you play?:
I myself love DIeselmine for their top notch reverse rape games. I was surprised to say that I really enjoyed this game, even though it wasn't a reverse rape game. Animations were solid and gameplay was easy to pick up on
for those who don't speak the language. Overall it is a solid buy by me.

Controls:
Mouse(movement, menus, everything)

Fetishes:
Handjobs, Blowjobs, Thighjob, Onahole, various normal sex positions, public sex, rimming, and Titty Fuck

Gallery Code:
where do i put the code ?

AgentFakku

Reputation score
luv da game
too bad it short
it like DojinOtome summer game w/o story n character

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone had issues with starting a new game with the newer updates?
Can't seem to do anything with the first bedroom scene. First option just gives infinite loading screen-- only seems to be the bedroom scene so far.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hmm, it's a dlc rather than a brand new game......so I'm not sure you need to make a new thread for it.