What's new

Divine Arms - A magical action-adventure hentai game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Divine Arms - A magical action-adventure hentai game

We are going to be livestreaming this title on the site today! If your curious make sure to drop by.

:eek: uwaaaa i missed it! :(
that was around 6 am here haha.
Hope you guys do something like that again sometime.
(hopefully after i finish updates)

The best art is made in flash.
Woot! this whole forums was because of it, too. haha

Last edited:

the best animation is in flash

Bunch of questions

Where does game data save?
It doesn't generate in the folder, so I hope it's not like the current demo of Noaika where everything saves to some obscure file in C-disk.
I can't say I'm well-versed in how the backend of games like this actually work, but for some flash games a few years back, progress completely erased when the USB is used on another computer, and then trying to go back to the original makes the data from that one also clear.
Is this still something that happens? If so, that might be a problem for perverts on-the-go (hey, that's me) because then several hours of grinding and grinding disappears instantly.

The more I use the Glory Beam, the more I feel like it's just not very strong. It does a ton of damage, but the hit area is small enough that more often than not, the monster just crawls away. Maybe upgrading it should increase its radius?

Also, how does the shield work?
At first, it's very close by, it only deals like 20 damage, but after running around for a bit it goes up to 40 damage and rotates very quickly.

By no means a strong strategy to charge into a swarm of the ball slimes and bash them with the shield, it remains hilarious and very fitting for this light-hearted game.

Hey, you cracked your third milestone, good for you!

I played the demo for a few minutes and when I saw the quality of that animation I knew this would become a big hit. Good luck, I hope this game really grows and raises the standard for English H games.

Its Flash so path to the save always look like this: "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\52PLGIN2\localhost\#ViperV" (windows xp).. =P

PS you can always use windows search by keyword ("Divine" in this case)

Last edited:

The more I use the Glory Beam, the more I feel like it's just not very strong. It does a ton of damage, but the hit area is small enough that more often than not, the monster just crawls away. Maybe upgrading it should increase its radius?

Funnel the enemies with the ice wall spell, then swap to the beam spell to kill them.

Bunch of questions

It doesn't generate in the folder, so I hope it's not like the current demo of Noaika where everything saves to some obscure file in C-disk.
I can't say I'm well-versed in how the backend of games like this actually work, but for some flash games a few years back, progress completely erased when the USB is used on another computer, and then trying to go back to the original makes the data from that one also clear.
Is this still something that happens? If so, that might be a problem for perverts on-the-go (hey, that's me) because then several hours of grinding and grinding disappears instantly.

Also, how does the shield work?
At first, it's very close by, it only deals like 20 damage, but after running around for a bit it goes up to 40 damage and rotates very quickly.

By no means a strong strategy to charge into a swarm of the ball slimes and bash them with the shield, it remains hilarious and very fitting for this light-hearted game.

unfortunately, that's how flash does it's shared object data.
on windows7, it will be located at:
Code:
Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\SharedObjects\RANDOMSHIT\localhost\ViperV

If it poses more problems for users, I will try to add a password system for the game.
by try, it's gonna be the first time I'll code it lol.
You can also look for the .sol and save it.
IIRC, playing the exe file can share the same savefile for every PC.
Playing in the browser, however, I have no concrete data yet. I will see to this, tho. Just keep saving the .sol file to your handy-dandy flashdrive.

The Glory beam increases in attack rate, duration and damage when leveled up. Later in the game, there will be a tornado spell that sucks up enemies. syncs well with glory beam.
Also, the Buzzlight saw will be reworked to have a blue-spell version that stuns enemies better but without the damage.

Funnel the enemies with the ice wall spell, then swap to the beam spell to kill them.
also, this.

The shield protects you from normal attacks each time it is active.
The damage, knockback and spin radius increases as you keep moving.

And yes, it's not meant to charge with it haha. There will be a feature debatable for implementation that makes knockbacked enemies hit their own friends. but it's not optimized at the current build.

Hey, you cracked your third milestone, good for you!

I played the demo for a few minutes and when I saw the quality of that animation I knew this would become a big hit. Good luck, I hope this game really grows and raises the standard for English H games.

Thanks a lot! We're working really hard to make this one happen.

Last edited:

Thanks a lot! We're working really hard to make this one happen.

We're? So your not working by yourself with this project? :)

Also congratulation on reaching the fouth milestone goal! :3

I'll be cheering for you :D

We're? So your not working by yourself with this project? :)

Also congratulation on reaching the fouth milestone goal! :3

I'll be cheering for you :D

I have assistants! (who wish to be anonymous for the nsfw projects hehe) so far, game's at 90% just me, but that will change overtime tho as I am reaching out to other talents to get help so i can focus on the core.

And thanks! It will be down next month tho as a big portion of reaching the goals are one time deals only and I did not anticipate/think it through (taxes, declines, etc) as it's my first campaign haha. but at the moment's pledges, the game is good to go for full time, so that is more than enough.

So If I do the 50 dollar pledge :

Will I continue to get updates? Or only as long as I pledge monthly?

And for the DDD bonus : If I pledge monthly up to 600$, will my pledge automatically become DDD tier when I reach 600$?

So If I do the 50 dollar pledge :

Will I continue to get updates? Or only as long as I pledge monthly?

And for the DDD bonus : If I pledge monthly up to 600$, will my pledge automatically become DDD tier when I reach 600$?

By pledging just once at that amount, you are already listed for the DASH edition. If you wish to play the updates earlier and without sponsor logos (no sponsor atm) then you only need to pledge in the 5-20's. All non-DASH updates will be released for free. And almost all posts are public anyway.

The DDD don't need to be exact 600. It's only optional if you want it sooner. But when the time comes and we are to do DDD-type enemies, any amount near 600 will be selected. so if say your total lifetime pledge is $120 and everyone else is lower, then even at $120, you will earn the reward. (just once, tho)

Last edited:

Right, but if my total accumulative pledge hits 600..

Like, say I pledge 50$ for 4 months and then 400 dollars in the last month, does that auto-upgrade me to DDD?

Right, but if my total accumulative pledge hits 600..

Like, say I pledge 50$ for 4 months and then 400 dollars in the last month, does that auto-upgrade me to DDD?

Ah, yes. Pledge once, accumulative total or closest will grant you DDD. :D

This kinda sounds similar to some post above, but if i support by paying 20 dollars and that's it, am i still eligible for the DASH edition and other 20 dollar supporter rewards? Wish i could pay monthly, but I don't have an earning. :(

Sooo... any news? For a new game, The thread's been pretty dead lately, and there were no updates on blight's Blogspot for over a month. Did something happen or it's just silent development?

The next update should come in early february, according to Patreon.

"We planned to release the next update soon, but I wish to include the rapevine enemy as well, so, if everyone won't mind much, instead of two small updates, we decided to release them both in one bigger update this February." from 3 days ago

Sooo... any news? For a new game, The thread's been pretty dead lately, and there were no updates on blight's Blogspot for over a month. Did something happen or it's just silent development?

Viper also got nailed by bad diarrhea for a week+ as well as yeah, just working in silence, etc.

Wait, patreon has Creator Posts section? huh...

lead_large.png

Hi guys, it's been a rough start of the year. (health issues and previous commission revisions) I barely could not handle all the forums and messages and blogs for news update. (will probably get someone to do those for me sometime) - as for progress, I often go silent when it's crunch time. But rest assured of development.

And yes, there's a creator post section in patreon.
bbGnqE7.jpg

This kinda sounds similar to some post above, but if i support by paying 20 dollars and that's it, am i still eligible for the DASH edition and other 20 dollar supporter rewards? Wish i could pay monthly, but I don't have an earning. :(

You may have to pm me for things patreon does not allow me to break or get around with (rewards), but yes, you get the DASH edition when it's done.

Last edited:

This is easily like the best H-Game I have ever played!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back