Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Divine Arms - A magical action-adventure hentai game

He just did a huge update here, etc.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Go on dude! you can do it! wish your personal problems get solved =) dont give up!!

PD: Sorry for my shitty english

MartinX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aye, he's already posted 2 raw hentai animations for 2 new enemies, non-H sprite animations for said enemies, a video of new skills in-game, plenty of preview images and sketches, etc. It's just that some of the progress is hidden behind the Patreon activity feed (and that's the point - there's supposed to be an incentive to pledging just at the 3$ tier).

Also, he recently got a full-time animator working for him(+ other guest animators), so things should be going smoothly in the future. The support he got on his campaign was so overwhelming that he had trouble keeping up with the goals (for example, he expected to get the 2500$ full-time tier in a couple of months but instead got it in like half a month so he still had other commissions left when he hit the goal).

And besides, both the gameplay, animations and production values of Divine Arms are leagues above any other H-game I've played so far, so it's well worth to have some patience. The developer has a lot of experience with flash games under his belt, so there's no way he would just drop the project.

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I tend to enjoy my hentai games a little more... lets say challenging.
Here is a save file for full unlock and enough money to buy all upgrades BUT without having them purchased already!

Save file location should be for around there to place
C:\Users\your name\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\#SharedObjects\SMM8R9U7\localhost\#ViperV

Attachments

Livedreamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How many enemies, H-scenes, different levels are there currently in the game?

MartinX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At the moment, the first demo has 1 enemy (tentacle monster) with 1 animation triggered by its special attack, plus a game-over CG (thanks to a Patreon stretch goal, every game-over scene will now be fully animated). However, the next demo is almost finished and will have 2 extra enemies with an animated scene each, and also a game-over animation for the tentacle enemy(may still be a work-in-progress at the time of the release)

A lot of the stuff in the first demo is there as a placeholder, hence why after the tutorial level all the other levels are arena-style. All of this will change as future updates are released.

Check out a more detailed progress report here: blightspawn.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/development-progress.html

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

played the demo, love it. Too bad i'm all thumbs, I'm terrible at this game. :(

Zepheral

Reputation score

Also your patreon says something about a dash version, what is that?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also your patreon says something about a dash version, what is that?
It's in the pledge tier list.

A total of $15+ pledge will get you the DASH edition.

The DASH or Divine Arms: Sacred Harlot edition will grant you the full game with bonuses, like extra scenes and dungeons. You will also get the full soundtrack and moan sound effects and other extra rewards we will be working out while developing the game. The next game (most likely Forbidden Arms 2 or a RPG) will also have an extra edition, also yours for free once these games get completed.

Zepheral

Reputation score

It's in the pledge tier list.

A total of $15+ pledge will get you the DASH edition.

The DASH or Divine Arms: Sacred Harlot edition will grant you the full game with bonuses, like extra scenes and dungeons. You will also get the full soundtrack and moan sound effects and other extra rewards we will be working out while developing the game. The next game (most likely Forbidden Arms 2 or a RPG) will also have an extra edition, also yours for free once these games get completed.
Thanks for answering my question.:)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there any patrons or anyone here who knows what else is added to the patreon version?

I'm not sure about this because the game looks good but we haven't really heard of any updates.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any patrons or anyone here who knows what else is added to the patreon version?

I'm not sure about this because the game looks good but we haven't really heard of any updates.
He's been posting updates animation-wise and such to the Patreon; he's basically doing a ton of content for the next demo, so it'll be a little while longer before another demo's out, AFAIK.

MartinX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm? He did say this in a recent update: "As for the playable demo, I'll get it done and sent before my birthday (July 13th)" And that's after he knew he wouldn't be able to work for a couple of days due to his gastrointestinal problems.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm? He did say this in a recent update: "As for the playable demo, I'll get it done and sent before my birthday (July 13th)" And that's after he knew he wouldn't be able to work for a couple of days due to his gastrointestinal problems.
Ah, I didn't see that part, well then there's the answer :p

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It really doesn't seem like his word regarding when it'll come out is worth much anymore considering he said this demo was nearly done in April. It's probably worth him taking an approach where he doesn't promise deadlines anymore, all it does is upset people who think he owes them something.

Reputation score

Actually his patrons have been voting to delay the demo to add in additional scenes and more polished content.

If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at the people who are giving him money, everything has been their choice. That includes me.

MartinX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually his patrons have been voting to delay the demo to add in additional scenes and more polished content.

If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at the people who are giving him money, everything has been their choice. That includes me.
Huh? Are you talking about Future Fragments? There was a poll recently where people indeed voted to delay the demo, but I'm pretty sure the last poll for Divine Arms was back in November 2015 where the new enemy to appear in the demo was chosen.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember thinking how ambitious this was at the beginning..I knew it was too good to be true.

epikmemes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have personal contact with the guy; he's been moving into a new house, as well as recovering from an extremely bad case of gastrointestinal problems (we're talking bodily destruction bad, not your run of the mill taco bell bad).

Guy is a hard as hell worker, I promise he's not screwing around or anything like that, and he'll be right back on giving updates ASAP.
When i saw this post, i feared the worst.
When developers start talking about health issues... you know is the beginning of the end.
Hope he keeps going tho, he has made an amazing work so far! :D

MartinX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh the irony...just now a new update on Patreon was posted, and apart from the creator saying there's still some more work to be done, he also made a strawpoll...which is actually about voting whether or not to delay the demo even more to put some new scenes in...and the people wanting another delay seem to winning so far. Damn, bobthemanseven, it's like you foresaw the frigging future.

I'm really tempted to post the link to that strawpoll, but you know, it's supposed to be for patrons only. Democracy and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.