What's new

DLSite Game Manager 0.3.3

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: DLSite Game Manager 0.1

Anyway to change the color of text and what not? I cant even see the text due to my windows theme.

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

.NET is claiming that the first and second sample images are invalid and cannot be saved, but I can't figure out what makes them invalid. And to add to the confusion, the program downloads the images just fine on my WinXP virtual machine. I'll tell the program to ignore 'invalid' images in the next version so at least it won't crash. As a temporary solution, you can uncheck 'download sample images' in the settings menu, add the game, and then manually download and add the missing images.
That worked. Thanks.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finaly managed some games with codes, went from 166 to 68 ^^

Problems encountered:

- RJ/RE Codes which are not aviable on DLSite anymore will be displayed as:
"RJ060833 Assault & Pure Love Erotic Game Voice Creator Kit - by Tiger Lily"
(maybe add a non aviable image to manager?)

- VJ like you already mentioned are not possible also most of these are missing anyway (like Rance 7)
(maybe you find another database which you could use like DLSite?)

- the Manager uses always the small picture (img sample) which is ok but doesn´t work for all games
(i wish i could decide which of the images he schould display as small img)

- and for now last but not least:
I wish i could organize them better, like my favorites, RPG Maker...
Like the overview from Computer (Win7) which displays HDDs, Disks, USB
with a line between, hard to describe:

HDD
---------------------
HDD 1, HDD 2

Disks
---------------------
Disk 1

USB
---------------------
USB 1, Ext HDD

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

- the Manager uses always the small picture (img sample) which is ok but doesn´t work for all games
(i wish i could decide which of the images he schould display as small img)
Right click on an image in the right pane and choose "Use as List Image".

- and for now last but not least:
I wish i could organize them better, like my favorites, RPG Maker...
Like the overview from Computer (Win7) which displays HDDs, Disks, USB
with a line between, hard to describe:
It's called "grouping".
There is a rating you can set for each game, then if you sort by rating it will group them. That will take care of favorites.

There's a field called Category, that you could probably use for RPG Maker version. I just tested it and you can sort and group on that field.

I just noticed you can lock grouping. That's kind of neat, so you could group by RPG Maker version, then sort within versions by rating or last played or something.

Everytime I play around with this program, I find something cool.

OP
L

Lux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: DLSite Game Manager 0.2

So I finally found some time to work on an update. I've updated the links in the OP to version 0.2. Although I've tested this update on my own collection, I recommend that you create a backup of your games.db file before updating just in case I've fucked something up. You can never be too sure :)

Here's the complete list of changes:

• Japanese title and tags are now automatically translated to English with Google Translate if an English DLSite page is unavailable. This can be disabled in options.
  • To translate title and tags for existing games, right click one or more games and select "translate title".
  • Added an option to display cover images (the big image on a DLSite page) instead of the smaller list images. I think this makes tile view look better.
  • A game's cover image can be changed by right clicking the thumbnails in the upper right corner.
  • Games now have a data field for language. This field will default to Japanese for all games with an rjcode.
  • Added a dupe detection tool that finds games with the same rjcode, title or path.
  • Added an option to rename extracted CG archives.
  • Games can now be grouped by title. This will display games by their initial letter.
  • Games can now be filtered by rating. Inputting 5 in the search field will only display your favorite games.
  • The program no longer freezes when hiding or showing columns in tile view.
  • Fixed some rare crashes.

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I finally found some time to work on an update. I've updated the links in the OP to version 0.2. Although I've tested this update on my own collection, I recommend that you create a backup of your games.db file before updating just in case I've fucked something up. You can never be too sure :)

• Japanese title and tags are now automatically translated to English with Google Translate if an English DLSite page is unavailable. This can be disabled in options.
  • To translate title and tags for existing games, right click one or more games and select "translate title".
  • Added an option to display cover images (the big image on a DLSite page) instead of the smaller list images. I think this makes tile view look better.
  • A game's cover image can be changed by right clicking the thumbnails in the upper right corner.
  • Games now have a data field for language. This field will default to Japanese for all games with an rjcode.
  • Added a dupe detection tool that finds games with the same rjcode, title or path.
  • Added an option to rename extracted CG archives.
  • Games can now be grouped by title. This will display games by their initial letter.
  • Games can now be filtered by rating. Inputting 5 in the search field will only display your favorite games.
  • The program no longer freezes when hiding or showing columns in tile view.
  • Fixed some rare crashes.
thank you for ur hard work with this grate program ^^

kamakichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you did a great work OP. get some reputation points :)

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score

(snip)
Very nice. And just as I'm getting around to a bunch of downloaded games I haven't added to my collection yet.

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome, an update, keep up the great work!

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: DLSite Game Manager 0.2.1

Bump

to remind people this program exists and is awesome, I have 244Gb in 908 games, keeping them organized would be an impossible feat without this amazing bit of software.

This thread should seriously be stickied imo.

Reactions: Lux

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How is this not stickied yet?!? It's seriously one of the most useful programs in this forum!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I guess it just slipped my radar for a while. I'll give it a stick.

Ceasedloic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I can't launch the program at all. I moved it to the Downloads and Documents but it's still not working... can you help me? Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, it's working now.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: DLSite Game Manager 0.3

Thanks for the sticky! :)

I've updated the links in the OP to a new version that fixes an issue that caused HTML code to be included in the title of newer games. It also adds support for games with DLSite codes starting with VJ or BJ.

Unfortunately I am no longer able to attach zip files to posts, so you'll have to get the new version from either Mega or TinyUpload. Let me know below if you have any problems.

moldiver

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've updated the links in the OP to a new version that fixes an issue that caused HTML code to be included in the title of newer games. It also adds support for games with DLSite codes starting with VJ or BJ.

Unfortunately I am no longer able to attach zip files to posts, so you'll have to get the new version from either Mega or TinyUpload. Let me know below if you have any problems.
thank you so much for working on the nice sofware and thank u for adding the VJ and BJ ^^ please keep up the good work ^^

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've updated the links in the OP to a new version that fixes an issue that caused HTML code to be included in the title of newer games. It also adds support for games with DLSite codes starting with VJ or BJ..
Thanks for the html issue :D

It was pretty annoying to delete every random tag during dlsite events :3

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: DLSite Game Manager 0.3.1

This is really excellent. Any chance it could eventually do Getchu titles as well?

Haxor101

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Should help keep things organized :D

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yay, finally a well deserved sticky!

How difficult would it be to adapt this to extract info from vndb.org to keep visual novels organized as well? That would be pretty amazing.