What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Is there a guide on how to build your team to use leader skills? (The buffs you get to stats)

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am not 100% sure what you mean.. Each Knight has a skill that will trigger during combat at a particular rate. The skill will apply bonus damage (usually in the form of a modifier to their attack damage stat) and can also attack multiple targets.

Outside of the skill, most Knights that are 3 star and higher will also have abilities that will be applied to their party when given criterion are met. For instance, the Raid Boss damage boost will only apply when the party is fighting a Raid Boss.

Now, if you are talking about the skill for a knight not triggering very often, there are some things you can do to increase the activation rate. Namely, Knights like or will both give a permanent boost to the skill activation rate of party members during combat depending on each party member's affection.

These abilities usually come at a cost, though. Since skill activation rate increase is such a powerful ability, the characters that have them also tend to have lower stats, so you need to sort of balance the other members in your team around that for the best results.

Flazo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh I see, didn't really understand how those passives worked. Thanks for the explanation.
(I was referring to the stat boosts that the units get at the start of battles like attack X%^ and defense X%^)

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Or just be like me and mix 'n match your favourite girls and not caring too much about skills and have fun :p

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any benefit of limit breaking the max level of the knight?
Other than the fact that it raise her max level....
Worth it?

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im not sure about the 2 star but the skills comes with 3 or more star check out this wiki.

Or in game go to the team selection section pick a girl and click the green button beside the next tier, there are shown actual stats and the evolution ones included the skills

Satsujinki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im not sure about the 2 star but the skills comes with 3 or more star
Well... To bad.... It seems like mint can't have any ability :(
Well... It's okay I guess ..

By the way...
What is the use of the flower-like thing that you could exchange at the exchange shop?
The one with rainbow , gold , silver , and bronze petal

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way...
What is the use of the flower-like thing that you could exchange at the exchange shop?
The one with rainbow , gold , silver , and bronze petal
It increases the skill level of any flower knight with the same rarity. In other words: rainbow flower increases 6 star skills, gold increases 5 star skills, etc.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Special NicoNico Douga maps are up for the next 7 days. Don't know what you can get for completing them but one is very hard. Almost cleared it :( (edit: Cleared it just for the sake of clearing it :D)

New content coming: The Flower Knight Garden where you can put in your favourite girls and they walk around. You can customize the garden with various stuff to put into as well as what season. Improved animations for attacks and girls as well as of course new girls incoming.
Have to go now :(

Free stuff everyone is getting because the goals were easily reached:
1: 4* with this code: OBW4-PLX8-1AL6-7EA8
2: For ever 10k viewers a Hana stone up 5 times, reached so 5 in total.
3: For 10k comments one of each 100-year Fairy, reached.
4: For 20k comments one of each ampule (Attack, Defense, HP), reached.
5: For 30k comments 5x Special Achievement Awards (Silver, affection item), reached.
6: For Nico Premium subscribers (which I'm not :( ) a free new 5* girl named "Wintersweet"

Last edited:

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Weird or not, you lucky son of a :p

I did 2 11 girl pulls 2 days ago thanks to all those stones they were throwing around lately and got a couple of 4* and 2x or Chinese Tree Peony. I'm happy with my little China girl ;)

Also total cost on buying everything for your garden is around half a million, I bought everything except for the 2 statues and an ice fountain with crystal on top which you need build tickets for that you can buy with DMM points.

Last edited:

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok then this time (basiclly)is a pupularity contest, but how does it work?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Fow what understand of the event info. You get the tickets by the event quests and then you use them to vote for your girls. To get the girl of this event at max at the end of the event you need to get 2000 and to get all the event items items you need 4300 tickets

Kalexan93

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In case anyone missed it, you can buy 500 tickets for 100,000 coins in the shop.

Necronus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fow what understand of the event info. You get the tickets by the event quests and then you use them to vote for your girls. To get the girl of this event at max at the end of the event you need to get 2000 and to get all the event items items you need 4300 tickets
Thanks.

So simply you pick your favorite knight, get 4300 tickets from the quests, then enters the section and uses all the tickets on your favorite?
If is that way my bet is on maple.

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well... To bad.... It seems like mint can't have any ability :(
Well... It's okay I guess ..
I think some of the 2 star knights still have abilities. In most cases, it is extremely weak ability, though. Like... 1-3% attack boost based on the 2 star knight's affection rating.

I am kind of hoping though, that some of the upcoming SD animation changes make lower tier girls more attractive (looks like they are starting with 4 star knights) and if the management ever runs an event like this again we see some more variety. I'm a little bit disappointed right now that Higanbana (Red Spider Lily) is so far ahead in the polls because she already has amazing SD sprite work, good art, and strong abilities/skill.

Freykling

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, too many people hopping on the bandwagon for her because it's pretty much impossible to vote for the one you like most to win... Ah well, just vote what you like, like I do.

Completed the 10 day 1-year celebration gift, you get a 5* ticket and some stuff. Ticket gave me (what the heck is the English name?) which I had already and thus added an item slot and skill level :)

blsisgod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I am not really sure who to put my tickets into. Maybe I will put them into Ivy as she is leading the 5 star Knights and I really want to see some more of her. At least if she wins for the 5 stars, I'll be able to get an Ivy-themed park item. ^^

As for my ticket... I ended up getting another copy of Ornamental Kale (She was a freebie given out with the New Years' gachas, I belive). ><

I am pretty sure リューココリーネ is Leucocoryne in English. :)