What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

uwaa... well... uh... anyway... Hypericum seems to be popular as a strong Flower Knight, no?

If someone could help with the details of the "Haunted Pumpkin" stuff you get from this event... I mean, the ring that is in the shop currently.... do the other pieces appear when you buy a piece? or is it a set date thing? Basically I would like to roll the 50 gacha again, so I'd like to not use any stones on the event, if I can help it.

Well, the equipment would be the same for anybody with 4 slots, not sure why I name-dropped... but I did. Hypericum's one of those cases of really strong stats and a good skill with mediocre passives. She has an almost-6*-level 34% 3-target skill with a 2x multiplier. Lavender's the only other event girl with a 3-target skill and her's is only 23% with a 1.8x modifier. That's why Hypericum's considered pretty highly, I guess.

The rest of the Ghost Pumpkin accessories should show up in the second half of the event along with golden fairies and ampoules as usual. Should be plenty of time to get the extra 3000 pumpkins for all 3 of them.

What happen with a battle and stamina if some occasion game closes while map is loading?

When you come back into the game the battle continues, had it happen twice or so.

When you come back into the game the battle continues, had it happen twice or so.

I know in Sheep×Chronicle the battle continues, but I never have the continuing battle in FKG. It seems in my case the game just takes stamina. :mad:

I know in Sheep×Chronicle the battle continues, but I never have the continuing battle in FKG. It seems in my case the game just takes stamina. :mad:

Unless there was some update.... whenever I spend stamina on maps, and for whatever reason I get disconnected or whatever, it's like a waste of stamina... more or less.

anyone know how to buy more girl slots D: i can't afford to lose any that i got @_@

anyone know how to buy more girl slots D: i can't afford to lose any that i got @_@

Fkk5tb0.png
<-- This

Yay, reached level 100 o/
And I want pumpkin girl :mad:

Expansion is 5 characters per 1 hana stone. So if you used 4 stones, you'd get 20 slots.

FKING SWEET!!! : D THANK YOU! I used 5 stones cause i had 55 of them : D saved up . i used them all DID NOT get a hallooween girl T_T

Last edited:

10 stones, so 2 rolls... Was hoping to get pumpkin knight... but I got her instead..... :(

(ランタナ)
5z1wx.jpg

Just kidding, I love the new loli vampire girl :D

Nice, roll. :D I love how the FKG management have been steadily ramping up the character personalities and animations with each event. It's always kind of exciting to see what they'll introduce in each event.

Yeah indeed, just hope they'll start doing that with the original girls as well.
One thing on my wishlist is that they will make SD's of the evolved/second form of the girls. Though I guess this is not top priority wit them.

(sorry for double post, been 2 weeks already without a post)

Dang this event to get is annoying... Not so much to get the girl and her skill/slot flowers but to get the accessories. Had 2 cases where I had to clear almost 50 pulls to get an accessory and a few halfways.... :mad:
Actually had to use a couple flower stones today to fill up stamina to get the last accessory... ah well, that's what they're there for, especially when you get them for free.
Don't know why I'm doing so much trouble for her, kind of find her face "bland"... Then again, her body and her nice SD animation... Such is the life of a collector I guess :p

Last edited:

I'm really not a fan of the gacha-style events. I feel like I always have to go through 30+ rolls for the early boxes that have nothing of any real value in them... I did manage to clean out the 11th box and get almost all of the ampoules on the way, but I didn't really have anything to spend stamina on outside of the event this time around.

Fatsia is okay... I'm a little tempted to drop Yamayuri for her, but I'd kinda like a high Attack Yellow girl to use instead.

I feels like this game realy need some new stuff. Its realy getting boring just sitting and wait for rainbow girl to pop from gacha so you can progress with ultimate dungeon or shit like that, and no i am not mad or whining about i still dont have rainbow girl yet. Its just the fact, even if you have rainbow girl and beat all the ultimate dungeon the reward is not that great, after you beat them all there is nothing you can do anymore beside doing those crappy 5* girl quest

Hmm... I ended up finishing the last event a couple of days early and just farming the 18-5 map. I skipped passed most of the first 1-5 gacha pages with just a single roll and ended up almost completely finishing the last 6. Admittedly, I used approx 3 stones on the event, but they were giving so many away that I don't really consider it too big of a deal.

In terms of progression... I am using equipment seeds to farm up the levels on my equipment to handle higher level ultimate maps (right now trying to get my characters up to the 535k level). Without a doubt, my 5 star Oncidium has more stats than any of my 6 star knights simply due to ~45% ampoule buff and max item slots. I can see many of the free knights, like Lavender and Edelweiss being very useful right now because their stats are comparable to gacha characters and most everyone should have 4 slots on them.

In other news, the latest update added a bunch of comrade slots! So for what feels the first time in a long time I have some open slots. If anyone wants to add me, my ID is 977426250

Wanted to pull new girls so here are the results
VOAX8Wh.jpg

Pretty good considering i got one of the new girls and a gold catgirl that I liked.
Like how the new girl has an animation where here nose bleeds.

Wanted to pull new girls so here are the results
VOAX8Wh.jpg

Pretty good considering i got one of the new girls and a gold catgirl that I liked.
Like how the new girl has an animation where here nose bleeds.

That's a pretty good roll. :) Green Foxtail has the really strong dodge passive and apple has a 1.2x skill up passive which is really useful (especially if you have a bunch of knights with low activation rate skills). Of course, that's not to ignore their individual cute factors.

Back