What's new

[DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Re: [DMM] Flower Knight Girl

Nice roll there :)
Had an ok one as well with the new girl who I actually wanted, together with a few 4* :D
bhn1ar.jpg
Gotta love the devs throwing around free flower stones this and past month, not to mention the (rarer) animations keep getting better and funnier :cool:

Last edited:

Ivy's chuunibyou-ness is hilariously cute. I think there was a comment on the Japanese wiki stating that she must really admire Sakura due to what she envisions when she is using her skill.

My personal favorite of the new girls is Apple who's commentary is pretty ridiculous due to her Language of the Flowers being 最も美しい人へ which I would loosely translate as "fascination with the most beautiful people".

For instance, if you minimize the game or something and don't interact with it she ends up saying "むっはぁー!あの子すっごい可愛いですよ?見てください団長さんほらほら――って、あれ?団長さんがいない!? 団長さーん!団長さ~ん?見ないと損ですよぉ~" which roughly means "Oh my god! That girl is so very pretty, isn't she? Hey take a look commander--- what? Commander isn't here? Commander! Comman...der? If you don't look it's your loss~~~"

Also... nosebleed animation ><

Wow, that is cute :D
Currently struggling to get the accessories for event girl... Well not really struggling, only around 3000 to go to get them. Just slightly annoying to rely on boss monsters for it.

Edit: And yes, Ivy's chuuni (including her likeliness to Rikka) is a big turn-on for me :)

Last edited:

I think for this even, I just mostly contributed to killing other people's spawned bosses. For whatever reason I was able to get everything during the first rotation just by helping other people clear their own RB's and then banking all my Bells of the Sacred Flower Corps. Second rotation I summoned probably 10ish of the snow beetles (using all my banked bells), but other than that, I was able to get a bunch of Sparkling Star Decorations just by helping out other people.

Although all players have the same number of RB points, so I must have just had a lot more free time to contribute to this event. :p

Seems the current event equipment isn't as strong as the last couple of events (although I haven't maxed the equipment from last event yet to tell for sure). Still it's a good 2.5k attack and 3.5k defense they are handing out (guesstimating based on the base numbers). Not too shabby.

That's what I basically did as well, leeching off other people's beetle summons with the occasional my own summon. At times there were so many I just sacrificed a couple flower stones for BP refill.
I got all the accessories now though, so the pressure is off :p

Good to hear you were able to all the equipment. I think there were times when I looked at the Raid Boss list and saw something like... 15-20 raid bosses requesting assistance. Especially during a particular hot hour where it seemed many of the JP players were playing (for whatever reason I never looked at the clock to mark when exactly this was happening, but it seemed to happen on an almost daily basis). It definitely didn't feel wasteful to spend a stone or something to help fight some of those RB's.

I guess as a sort of aside, I am glad they are investing into the equipment upgrading functionality they added earlier through continual equipment additions. It's been a good way of keeping the girls you really like (even if they aren't the strongest) relevant, granted you have slots of course.

whats the difference between the gacha in the 2nd spot and the 5th? I'm confused they both showcase the same new characters

2nd one has a higher chance of new girls. 5th is normal but just showing you who the new girls are.

I guess as a sort of aside, I am glad they are investing into the equipment upgrading functionality they added earlier through continual equipment additions. It's been a good way of keeping the girls you really like (even if they aren't the strongest) relevant, granted you have slots of course.
True that, though it can get quite costly when you're upgrading the gold accessories. Then again, the average player should have a couple of million lying around collecting dust. Been hovering around 3 million for the past months already, sometimes below and sometimes above.

Current X-mas event is easy enough to do, the 80 map you can easily get a stable 4250 Christmas cards by just leaving it at the initial setup. I already have well above 20k of them today. To get the event girl (including skill/slot) you'll need 108k of them. Add an extra most likely 60k to that for all accessories and you'll be done, a lot easier that previous event. The event and gacha girls are very cute this time as well, gotta catch them all (/゚Д゚)/

whats the difference between the gacha in the 2nd spot and the 5th? I'm confused they both showcase the same new characters

The first three gacha tabs are time-limited (限定) gacha that offer additional pull bonuses.

The current ones are:
限定1 追加キャラ出現率アップガチャ -- Newly added character improved appearance gacha
限定2 セレクションガチャ -- Selection Gacha (Right now improved chance to pull Cherry, Lupin, and Cherry Sage)
限定3 進化竜おまけ付きガチャ -- Bonus Evolution Dragon Gacha (think of this as Premium gacha with freebie dragons)

After that is regular Premium (プレミアム) which is normal encounter rate all characters with max rarity of rainbow (6 star). I think the only reason the sprite preview is the same as the first limited gacha is that the characters showcased are the latest ones added, as Kalexan93 mentioned. :)

Truthfully, I was kind of hoping for a more grindy event. Mostly because I like to sit there and farm the final map and pick up life crystals for trading in the clearing house (skill up flowers -- 1000 life crystals per month x_x). Looks like I may want to take a shot at the next series of utmost limits maps and see if I can complete them.

As for the current knights, well I tried to get at least the gold ones with a few pulls. Was only able to pick up Fir Tree, whose personality I can only describe as the opposite of Apple >< (her language of the flowers being, noble and tall). Although in reality when I listen to her speak, it's quite hard for me to get a real feel for her. Well, it could just be that I've only heard her introduction. :p

Well you can grind to your heart's content in this event if you want to. Maybe not so much for event girl and stuff, but for all the xp fairies and other things you can get in second half of the event.

Did another 11 girl pull because they're throwing flower stones around like it's nothing and got one of the best pulls I had since ages:
17aby9.jpg
and . RNGesus be praised :D
Looking at the texts Fir Tree says she seems to be a bit stoic character, don't really mind that but like you have to hear it all first. Poinsetta seems to be from what I understand a sweet girl with a dark past... Poor girl...

They always seem make the most innocent looking characters have the dark past. :( Pulling so hard at those heartstrings during Christmas event, too. ><

Oh well, evolved my Fir Tree today and should have her all maxed out next week. :D I think I'm almost at the point where I will be phasing out all the event characters from my lineup. Poor Holly, her design seems really good, but I'll most likely never use her. T-T

Well you can grind to your heart's content in this event if you want to. Maybe not so much for event girl and stuff, but for all the xp fairies and other things you can get in second half of the event.

Did another 11 girl pull because they're throwing flower stones around like it's nothing and got one of the best pulls I had since ages:
17aby9.jpg
and . RNGesus be praised :D
Looking at the texts Fir Tree says she seems to be a bit stoic character, don't really mind that but like you have to hear it all first. Poinsetta seems to be from what I understand a sweet girl with a dark past... Poor girl...

I also tried to get some christmast girls, but in two tries i only get one ( the santa suit dressed girl) and then i get this in my fifth try

Its my third six star... is she strong?

Its my third six star... is she strong?

Ume (Plum) is very strong. 3.8x modifier on her skill damage and the 15% attack power boost will definitely make her relevant against both raid bosses and useful in subjugation. If you also have Cattleya (not sure what your other 6 star characters are), your light gauge during subjugation will start at 100%. :D

In terms of single-target bursters, she definitely falls in top 3 overall and the best for Pierce-type.

Ume (Plum) is very strong. 3.8x modifier on her skill damage and the 15% attack power boost will definitely make her relevant against both raid bosses and useful in subjugation. If you also have Cattleya (not sure what your other 6 star characters are), your light gauge during subjugation will start at 100%. :D

In terms of single-target bursters, she definitely falls in top 3 overall and the best for Pierce-type.

Ahm well, at the first 11 pull try i got Cactus and then after some months i got Dendrobium. Of all the old characters my fav is Cactus, so im aiming to increase all her stats to the max.

Unfortunately i dont have Cattleya, yet at least there is Cymbidium in the same team, maybe i should must focus on increase the power in the others three teams

Congratz, you pulled one of the strongest single target girls. I have her too since almost the start of this game :)
Personally hope to get Cattleya one day, she's wrecking mobs with her Supernova attack like they're not even there when evolved.....

Cattleya is pretty strong. If you stick her in a team with double 35% attack boosts, her skill will do 20k damage to the entire enemy team easily with only one item. On the flip side, she is one of the squishiest, if not, the squishiest rainbow Knight. It's hard to take her into a battle against harder Raid Bosses because she can blow up so easily. On the flip side... throw her into a team with Cymbidium and it probably doesn't matter if the enemy never gets to attack. :p

Fun little sidescrolling shooting minigame since today, post your scores :p
aonns6.jpg

Could be higher as I noticed too late the boss monster shot out damaging roars.....

Hi only a question, what are te pink boxes, at the bottom of the christmas event 12, 13, 15 k tickets.

I believe they increase affection by 30% and each one is just more expensive.

xmas.png

I think my highest was 4000 ish

Last edited:
Back