What's new

[DMM] Grand Quest

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Grand Quest

If you can type proper Japanese, go to this and enter your current skill set and the skill set you want. They are pretty good on editing it with the Lv1 bug.
Thank you for telling me of this link. I can't type proper japaese but I noticed that the first post has a similar request for a tsuneyo snow. I'll just copy and paste a variation and hope they fix it for me.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for telling me of this link.
Not a problem, I ended up feeding a gold ticket 5 star due to messing up the skill (in this case, it was not due to bug) and don't want anyone else forced to do the same.

Going to take a quick break for Grand Quest, mostly because of those lv60 units that I already maxxed. (Waiting for patch for I level more of those D: )

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Aww, last day and I was unable to max the melee units, i got the copies i needed to max them on the past 2 days sheesh. I'll have to believe in the community to reach the quota so I can keep them.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maintenance just finished. They distributed prizes for GQM, we are actually given 6 gold gatcha ticket!

Do we have an expiry date to use them. I accidentally used one and got the grand opening promo girl but I don't have her so that's fine. I tend to believe that when paid promos are given out the gatcha are poor grade until the majority uses most of theirs, so I prefer to keep them until new stronger characters are out or when i feel its right.

There are also packaged promo for paid users.

Also, im not sure how long the community takes but my tsuneyo snow still has yet to get her skill fix. I'll probably give it a week before submitting another request as it looks like they tend to get requests on a daily basis.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Skill fix does take a while, if you still don't have a reply after a week, go ahead and repost.

Do we have an expiry date to use them
Half a year? Otherwise no.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
□UPDATE□ アリスソフト×コラボ決定記念!!
I knew it, the music is from Alicesoft xD

□UPDATE□ 「GQモード」から新入生が消える…
【対象キャラクター】 鎌倉 早紀 常代 雪 三森 鈴音
Saki (one of the old gold gacha unit only character) now drops in GQ Mode, go farm nao.

★「新入生臨時入学試験」イベント終了のお知らせ
 この度は【4478人】の先生方が臨時新入生を【LV60】に
 育てることに成功致しました。
Ahaha, I am one of those who raised 6 of them!

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They are automatically given t you, just go to the gold gacha page to use them.

Dragon I got all 6 maxxed too, do we get something as a bonus?

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found this article while checking Alicesoft's blog. It seems there will be characters from one of their games that will be added to GQ, probably on 4/25.

Too bad I've stopped playing GQ quite a while ago...
Had to cut back when my 'DMM game craze' lost steam and the non-tentacle games got the ax. Apologies for not notifying you guys of my retirement.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Whoa for real? Hoping for Kenshin :3

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoa for real? Hoping for Kenshin :3
I'm afraid the Alicesoft game associated is not the Rance series:(, but one that involves mikos as MCs.

Still, there may be hope for another Alicesoft collaboration in the future, and hopefully involving Rance series characters. (Perhaps, w/ Rance as a super boss character, out to have fun w/ your mikos XD)

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*Offers low level Mikos to Rance as sacrifices*
*Invites Rance to Party*
*Rance agrees until he's done with all the Mikos*
*Surrounds Rance with low level Mikos and request him to prepare them for the ritual*
*Preparation -> Level to 35 -> Which just so happens to be the max level for 1EV2, 2EV3s*

--- Morurun Curse reference, shame on you if you don't get it ---

*Sends Rance to dungeon -> Rance Attacks for 9999 damage -> Rance Attack! for 24997 damage -> Rance has killed the boss -> Rance has leveled up! -> Mikos has leveled up! -> Mikos has hit the pre-evolution level limit!*

"Well Rance, this is problematic isn't it? You need to conduct the "ritual" to evolve them so they can reach level 35, but you cannot conduct the "ritual" until they are already level 35."

*Screams of agony by Rance until the new transfer students with a level cap of 60 comes along*

---

And that is why the cooperation occurs AFTER the new transfer students were introduced and not before. - Rance

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Which character drop from GQM other than Saki? I ask this because I just found another Tsuneyo Snow. Good time for me to fix it's skills and aim for better stats.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

GQM wise:
Saki (早紀), Yuki (雪), Suzune (鈴音)

Kohakuren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No sign of ticket so far. There is a button beside the "code redeem" button. I'm sure it has something to do with the tickets.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

No sign of ticket so far. There is a button beside the "code redeem" button. I'm sure it has something to do with the tickets.
The button beside code redeem is GQM counter for prizes we get if we reach a quota, we are only missing the last ??? prize. The tickets should be given automatically. In the gatcha if you just click the gold gatcha you will see there will be something that says you have 6 tickets.

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Assuming you participated and beaten the boss (6 star+ difficulty? Not sure if that matters), it should arrive as one of your daily gifts.

If you haven't beaten at least the boss once, then you are out of luck.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wish they had added those gold gacha characters in regular or special quests too. GQM is so bugged for me, half the times I get an error screen, other times 1 or 2 of my team afks, others leave because they see the bots/afkers... They really need to fix the behaviours of bots.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Think they just added a roster of alicesoft characters, there is a limited gatcha for them. Saw someone using one in GQM and her water magic was dealing 3k to all three and 4k single.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let me check~

Will update after wasting the alice tickets.

Update 1: They are fricken monsters that makes all previous units into moot points ._.
Update 2: Screenshots attached, and I am ready to quit Grand Quest. With the way this is going, we will be seeing 9/10 stars soon enough orz

Attachments

Last edited: