What's new

[DMM] Grand Quest

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Grand Quest

Well they want more money, so it's obvious they'll keep releasing more and more stars everytime they can.

Their plan is probably to give the previous good characters to free players through some way every time they release more powerful ones though, seeing the drops in GQM now.

Edit: Wait, is it seriously 500 yen for each ticket? EH? How is this worth it?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow 26 new H scenes lol that's a pretty impressive update. Though it looks like they still haven't patched the security holes so the CG's are pretty much free.

I like the pastel chime ones, though if I just went and played pastel chime I could see more of them...

500 yen is pretty standard I think. Or at least, they probably figured if Walkure's doing it then it's ok, seeing how LoW and PoW prices are in the 1000's...

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you actually plan to continue playing the game, yes, it is worth it. (Unfortunately, I recently got into KanColle, and I don't like games without balance, hence I am dropping GQ)

Reason? Guarantee 7EV8 Stars. (From now on, we will just use 7/8 stars)

Every single previous unit is now a moot point. i.e. you can exp away your whole party once you get one of these. These units are stronger than Yuki starting from level 4 (status wise, from level 1) and is now the norm of GQM.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know what you mean, KanColle is godly. But it's the only game where you can get everything free, no SSR units and stuff. Makes me wanna pick it up again now o.o

Still, GC is a nice game, if not for these bad business plans. Since you got the units I'd say keep it up till 8-9 star units come out, but if you got bored :/

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

KanColle wise, I am enjoying myself too much to care about other games at the moment. Hence, indeed bored of GCM. The 6x Lv60 units kinda broke me, since they didn't change the hp afterwards making them mostly useless + lack of evolution for the transfer students.

For the record:
Admiral Lv1->Lv51 in a week is my record. Event wise though, Maribelle for Aegis all over again orz, I don't see myself completing even E2, though I should be able to do E1.

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

I get lucky and my only Alice Gatcha I get the pink haired girl that could reach level 11. But is true the new girls are overwhelming the old ones.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw since it's an Alicesoft colab event, I think those of you that haven't played this company's games are missing out a lot.

There are the popular games like Daibanchou and Rance series, but there are some I personally love the most, Galzoo Island and Dungeons & Dolls. In the first you fight through dungeons and you're able to capture gal monsters and then use them in battle. In the second you use a doll and equip her with new stuff found in dungeon exploring.

Both of those have dungeons akin to the known Etrian Odyssey games, so give them a try if you want.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just to ask how are people evolving those lvl60 character? I've noticed a few people carry them into the GQM but I can't seem to see how to get them to evolve. I hope its not the case that we dispose of them and obtain the official one from the gold gatcha.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah wanted to ask the same, weren't characters of one element supposed to be able to evolve?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Incase you haven't encountered one yet, it appears those new students are rare drops from GQM B.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So are the lvl60 just fodder to level cards now? I also found out after I got one from the GQM.
Also this GQM prizes seem to be alicesoft gatcha coupons. I just tried my luck on the first coupon they gave out and got sawa snow.

EDIT: My luck is horrible the second coupon gave me another sawa snow

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone happen to know whats new for this game?

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As far as I can tell they removed GQM cause it was broken and distributed the girls and items in the other dungeons. Hmmm I'm honestly curious to see where this game goes now lol.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a really good game, but there are so many bugs, and they seem to overfavour players that pay, though we do get some gold ticket or so through an event. I hope they can keep the balance from making free players quit.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I only say that cause I really like it, Dungeons and princess is quite a bit different then it was when it was released I just wonder if GQ will make radical changes as well.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone still playing this game?
Was wondering how to get the new girl. I think it involves playing the 10stamina dungeon. I fought her once with 9999 hp then some screen came up about getting her and I had 1 item which I think failed to get her. Now whenever I fight her I only see her with 4000hp about but the screen never shows up. I'm assuming the talisman with 2% that you get in the end of the dungeon is the item used to attempt to recruit her but im not entirely sure.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Her 4000 hp version drops the charms you need to catch and the 9999 version is the one to capture. Basically spam the dungeon till you get her. The capture version is a rare spawn so you'll like build up quite a few charms between capture attempts. Lastly the new gatcha girls raise the rare spawn rate so if need her use a helper.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for explaining the details as I was a bit unsure about how to get her. I just meet her 9999hp version again and managed to get her on the 2nd talisman.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there some sound tracks from alicesoft games?
Kind of wondering where this song is from

At first I thought it was from Beat Blades Haruka but can't be sure which one...

Last edited:

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just wanted to mention that we hit the recent GQM goal. There should be two gold gatcha ticket for alice characters.