What's new

[DMM] Kamihime project

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Kamihime project

took me 20 minutes of fighting against that first wind raid boss with a team of fire chars and the healer girl..... i lost count of how many burst combos i did but that was a hellish solo fight.... only reason i could beat it was cause of element bonus and from farming sp quests when main quest was unavailable >.>

edit: and i find out the game is down again.....
btw,@lunch how hard is it to snatch raid bosses? cause i might have just wasted a chance of getting the wind boss easily cause the difficulty goes up when u beat it doesnt it?

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to snatch a bunch. Enemies have a lot of drops. I think I heard 9-10 times? Snatch has a cooldown of 4 turns so that is a lot of turns. If you want to snatch a boss it might be better to do it solo. However raid is also decent source of exp for those who participate.

Raid bosses don't level up. There are different tiers. Normal is level 30 and Expert is level 50. The higher tier bosses cost more to summon and also more BP to participate.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lol, oops, beat it and it went on maint so i didnt get to check carefully, only saw that there was expert mode but scrolled down and found normal XD mm, any suggestions on which raid boss to capture first?

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure about which to capture. Don't know what passives or abilities they have. Maybe whatever element you are trying to build?

AP and BP restores are so slow in this game. 2 quests and I'm out of AP. Trying to get Baal at the moment but the AP req is so high per stage.

*Edit*
More info about snatch. It goes up to 9 stacks. Once you get 9 stacks that should increase item drops from whatever you stacked it up on. So for raid bosses the more people snatching, the quicker you get to 9. I think it gives better loot for everyone involved, not sure though.

Last edited:

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

More info about snatch. It goes up to 9 stacks. Once you get 9 stacks that should increase item drops from whatever you stacked it up on. So for raid bosses the more people snatching, the quicker you get to 9. I think it gives better loot for everyone involved, not sure though.
It is that hard? I managed to get Raijuu Disastre in my first fight against her without snatching:

I saw something about Kamihime Project R having all-ages version and Android version, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It is that hard?
I didn't get even single summon from raid bosses despite always doing full stack of snatches, won about 20 raid boss fights so far.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

no luck so far... oh well.. so anyone know what the raid drops are used for?? couldnt find any use for them in the shop or as evo mats

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't get even single summon from raid bosses despite always doing full stack of snatches, won about 20 raid boss fights so far.
Raid bosses from Standard level or Extreme level?

no luck so far... oh well.. so anyone know what the raid drops are used for?? couldnt find any use for them in the shop or as evo mats
I used them to increase the maximum level limit of my units:

SR: lvl 30 -> lvl 40 -> lvl 50 -> lvl 60

SSR: lvl 40 -> lvl 50 -> lvl 60 -> lvl 70

The more you increase the level limit, the more requirements you need. In addition, they gain new abilities.

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i guess the cores are for later then, i've only upgraded my chars once and they only need drops from sp and normal maps

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible for someone to assemble a walk-through, or overview of the mechanics? I think I got the basics down by now, but I'm positive there's a lot of things Im missing that aren't even fine details ;)

However it -is- really nice that The combat system is straight forward enough. Don't understand sh** about the raid bosses and their methodology, but the skills, bursts and all that seem easy enough to comprehend.

Things that would help blindfolded guys like me:

The Three Categories of Girls(Weapons?): Penis goes Where?
-Your Units: Skills, Evolution, other?
---And your "leader unit"
-Your Weapons: Seems linked to girls aside from just equipping, or am i crazy?
-Your Support Girls: I totally thought I'd have the SSR babe as a unit in my party! s'prise!

Combat: How do i...?
Skills/Burst: I already get this, but hey, someone might need help, right?
Support Interation: So in the tutorial I clicked on a Loli and she nuked a thing. My SSR Babe does that too, kinda?
Snatching: huh?

HUD: What are...?
Currency: There's like, three of em, right?
Access to: Where do I do this, and that, to whom?
Gacha System: Which menu is which? (Money, Special Rocks, Normal Rocks)
Anything Else: So what did CT miss this time...?

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First event in a few hours. Anyway here are some stuff about the game system.

Starting at the party organization menu

Hero
- Main girl on the left
- Heroes have different roles. Lancelot is the attacker, Vivian is the Healer, etc
- They can equip 2 different types of weapons, which determines their element in battle. The little gray weapon icons show which types they can use. Snatch heroes can only equip guns.
- After you master a hero they give you a small passive bonus that stays regardless what what hero you use.
- You can equip 1 EX skill from other heroes once you learn them.
- You cannot summon anymore if your hero dies in battle.

Kamihimes
- 4 Kamihimes
- 2 back up Kamihimes that jump in when someone dies.

Weapons
- Main weapon on the left. Determines your Hero's element in battle.
- Your active hero must be able to use the weapon in order to set it.

Subweapons
- 9 Subweapons can be slotted in. Can be any weapon.
- Stat-sticks
- Passives are active. Rare and above weapons have passives.

Summons
- Main summon on the left
- Friends get access to the main summon + the passive they bring

Sub-Summons
- 5 sub-summons
- Can be summoned in battle
- Stat-sticks

Battles
- Burst. Getting hit or attacking builds burst gauge. Also when someone else uses their burst everyone gets 10 burst. So you can start a full burst chain when your leader has 100, 2nd has 90, 3rd has 80, it goes in order based on how you set it up.

- Summons. You can call the summons you have set up. If you using a friend's summon you can instantly summon at the beginning of battle. Summons have cooldown based on turns.

- Abilities. Your hero and Kamihimes have abilities. Each ability has their own cooldown based on turns.

- Snatch. You can put snatch stacks on enemies which increases their drop rate. Max stack is 9. During raid encounters I think you only need a few people with snatch. However for normal quests it helps a little bit with evo materials. The first snatch skill you get puts one snatch stack, the snatch skill on the 2nd tier Snatch hero puts 2 snatch stacks, the final tier probably puts 3.

I'm too lazy to go over the HUD.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sub-Summons
- Passives are active.
Are they?
Help says only main and friend passives apply, 幻獣には「幻獣効果」という効果があり、メインに装備した幻獣と、フレンドのサポートプレイヤー幻獣の二つまで効果が適用されます。

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoops looks like you are right. Glad I'm wrong about that, putting together a good deck already is difficult with just weapons + Kamihimes.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you using a friend's summon you can instantly summon at the beginning of battle.
That would explain why sometimes I can use my helper's skill on first turn XD, didn't realize.

And dang saw someone with 3.2k hp units lol. Can barely reach 2k.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is this game essentially like Granblue Fantasy on browser? Seems to have copied a lot.

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this game essentially like Granblue Fantasy on browser? Seems to have copied a lot.
Just searched the game play, and found that it is quite similar, just without male character I think;) btw did anyone manage to win against the expert mode of current event?

khaywen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just done the expert mode, not bad it drops the event weapon (although I used a revive potion as the boss kept on aiming my healer).

Attachments

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Devs announced they are going to significantly nerf all 3 snatch skills during next night.
They are friggin insane, there's already huge disbalance between drop rates and AP cost and AP regen.

lunch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Devs announced they are going to significantly nerf all 3 snatch skills during next night.
They are friggin insane, there's already huge disbalance between drop rates and AP cost and AP regen.
RIP snatch.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's definitely going to be a nerf, though they mentioned nothing about how much it's going to be nerfed.

If anything, D'Art getting a significant (yes, the patch note specifically said significant here as opposed to snatch) buff to her self buff is going to be broken.
Since she already gives bonus damage to everyone based on snatch stacks (and up the % for success snatch for everyone) and the buff itself is recovery 1k+ HP and giving Large ATK/DEF buffs.

RIP snatch.
Glad I abused it to hell while it was available, and still have the drop rate up afterwards.

I think it's going to be either much harder to apply snatch stacks (RIP EX snatchers without % success up) after the patch and/or the drop rate up gained from snatch buff is reduced (RIP casual snatchers, since no difference without a good stack)

Either way, just makes dedicated snatcher that much more valuable, since you need more snatch stacks AND higher success chance just to make snatch viable.
Otherwise might as well go without it in the first place since a few stack won't make a difference.

Rants:
Expert SP was giving 4 gold chests consistently while I was running with 5~7 snatch stacks. It only takes 3~6 turns to apply all of those stacks.
That is broken with a high level D'Art.

I am expecting at least halving the chance to apply snatch stacks & then halving the % up gained from those stacks.
That means class without % up for snatching is going to suffer heavily as a result.

Last edited: