What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pero Pero Saimin

I leveled most my strong girls first using the wiki lol. I just had already started leveling some before I had that many options with who to level, so I do have some weaker maxed SRs. I'm glad now because it really helps with this event.

I guess being able to beat others more reliably on offense is better than being extremely difficult to beat when someone challenges you. I do like my strong variety team though...I haven't even come close to losing yet.

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thankfully, my Purples usually beat even Greens. Usually.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, that definitely doesn't last once you challenge higher ranks, heh. A maxed R with type advantage beats any maxed SR, after all.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, that definitely doesn't last once you challenge higher ranks, heh. A maxed R with type advantage beats any maxed SR, after all.
Yeah, I started working on my focused teams with the gold wildcards I'm getting.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

5th Mission:
rank 1: Land on Chance Time roulette 3 times (N wildcard 1 x1)
rank 2: 5 times for N ticket
rank 3: 10 times for R ticket

6th Mission:
rank 1: Land on Gift roulette 3 times (1000 gold)
rank 2: 5 times for 3000 gold
rank 3: 10 times for 5000 gold
Added info!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Added info!
Thanks updated it, I figured it was 5/10, but didn't want to make assumptions. Nice to know which dailies to aim for for rewards too, I need me some R gacha tickets.

I actually lost at 20 trying to follow the 1 color method everybody mentioned because they aren't maxed like my variety team x.X Darnet. They somehow got really lucky in their placement.

Are they doing a maintenance or something? I'm stuck on loading.

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I believe so.

I got boned by a middle Green D:

Square one here we go.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

4th Mission:
rank 1: Land on Exp roulette 3 times (N wildcard 1 x1)
rank 2: 5 times for R wild
rank 3: 10 times for wild
Nuts, game broke right when I was dueling too.

Apparently level 100+ only gain... 3 power each level. Not affected by rarity not attribute. Also no new picture.

Last edited:

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think the game is going down, I can get past the loading screen, but whenever I hit the button to enter the game, I get some sort of error screen where the game crashes and resets. guess its time for emergency maintenance. hoping for a box ticket for compensation.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Daily window still isn't fixed, I figured that's what they were doing when the game went down for a bit. It seems to take longer to happen anyways.

So I already got the N/R/SR girl from the boxes, should I just do that reset thing people were talking about? I don't see how to do that. Is it that greyed out button next to the box info on the gacha page for it?

Yes, yes it is. Alright on my 2nd box now.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nuts, game broke right when I was dueling too.

Apparently level 100+ only gain... 3 power each level. Not affected by rarity not attribute. Also no new picture.
Hmm... perhaps the gain increases the more EX cards you get? I kind of expected the no new picture, especially with how many artists they had drawing these cards, but all that effort for a mere 75 power gain seems pretty bizarre.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm just fighting easy enemies until I hit 50 in a row lol.

SR get. The magician girl is adorable...I love tophats. The new balling ball girl is cute too.

Wow this event is really easy compared to the other ones. I'm just missing the 2nd box SR and I'm done with card collection. I hope you're all having the same amount of luck. Even if you have a weak team, you can just target weak players and there's almost no way to lose. Of course that'll make the box collection more difficult, but you get some gold tickets from the pvp wins to help you get stronger.

Last edited:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Curses, first loss at 33 wins. I'm reluctant to go down a rank or two with how many tickets I'll need to get both box SRs...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Curses, first loss at 33 wins. I'm reluctant to go down a rank or two with how many tickets I'll need to get both box SRs...
I find 3-4 is a good compromise. I don't know how your team is but I assume it's around my teams strength or better. You won't lose in 3-4 and it isn't much less points for gacha. I used 3 to get to 50 wins in a row, then switched to 4.

Is there a 3rd box btw? I might actually be able to clear out the 2nd box.

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that tedious is the 1st mission to get the Ex Card :/

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

that tedious is the 1st mission to get the Ex Card :/
at least you received an ex already, I was one find away before all the assignments reset. At least I managed to find the c/r/sr in the first box fairly quickly. Surprised that the second box doesn't contain any reveal cards as rewards.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wonder what decides whether choosing a level 100 card in the gacha will upgrade a higher rank card or not. Just had a maxed N card upgrade an SR card instead, didn't even know it could jump two ranks like that.

Backuphero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder what decides whether choosing a level 100 card in the gacha will upgrade a higher rank card or not. Just had a maxed N card upgrade an SR card instead, didn't even know it could jump two ranks like that.
I noticed that the other night when I was pulling from a bunch of my gatcha. had 5-6 normal cards that were at 100, level up a few rares and srs.

on another matter, whats going on with assignments, they were working fine earlier this morning and now there back to this constant refresh glitch? game also seems to be crashing quite a bit lately.

Last edited: