What's new

[DMM] Pero Pero Saimin

Re: Pero Pero Saimin

20 more floor till 100...
damn i hope i atleast make it for the R card :(

I've almost hit the 5k mark with the tags. Man. I want the 10k reward!

my id is 11033256. Just started today. cant do anything with event keys or boxes since I have no friends...:(

I'm in the 92th floor, with no energy thingies left. ;~;

gettooooooo :D

Attachments

• getto.jpg
    getto.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 0

So uh, I was reading the first post and it didnt say anything about the Red Card with 2 Revolvers. Whats that do?

So uh, I was reading the first post and it didnt say anything about the Red Card with 2 Revolvers. Whats that do?

That's the event going on right now.

I also bought myself 72 pink gacha spins. Oooh yeah!

Another question. Been playing the ghost game, got red slots twice, chose 2 god cards twice but nothing is showing up. Game showd I got what looked like a red tag/slip.

Also I found a bunch of other items ingame with the ghost card but none of those are in my inventory either D:

Like I just passed another 5 floors so it showed I got a silver bordered boob card, yet nothing in inventory D:

Another question. Been playing the ghost game, got red slots twice, chose 2 god cards twice but nothing is showing up. Game showd I got what looked like a red tag/slip.

Also I found a bunch of other items ingame with the ghost card but none of those are in my inventory either D:

Like I just passed another 5 floors so it showed I got a silver bordered boob card, yet nothing in inventory D:

Alright. Go back to the main page, above where your cards are shown, should be yellow words, click that, and accept everything you see. That's where all your items are that you win, and need to claim.

In this image shown where are claimed some of the rewards.
Snap14.jpg

p/s: Congratulations for get the card! Yuiichi12, MistScarlet :)

Last edited:

thanks
now to do some story continuation till the next round tomorrow

I'm also waiting for the continuation of the event, although the new ranking already started.

So here's a question. I read on the first post that I shouldn't rush the story. Is there a way of not rushing? Even if I stop playing story, it's not like it resets or something, right? Finished the 1st chapter with that blonde girl, and now I can't reselect it.

Back