What's new

[DMM] Puzzle of Walkure

luungockhang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Puzzle of Walkure

I hope they will open some kind of gold-burning expeditions or a card shop to buy with gold.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New event: fight in these event stages and get exchange stones. You can get new SR Titan and Fam for 450 each card. The 15 points stage is better, and the worst case happen it will only cost you 270 QP (only 3 full bars if you have 90 QP) to get one SR, it gives a lot of EXP as well. Chance to get SR+ or even SR++ if you throw some money in :D

luungockhang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally, they have given some use for those red energy seeds. :D

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New event: fight in these event stages and get exchange stones. You can get new SR Titan and Fam for 450 each card. The 15 points stage is better, and the worst case happen it will only cost you 270 QP (only 3 full bars if you have 90 QP) to get one SR, it gives a lot of EXP as well. Chance to get SR+ or even SR++ if you throw some money in :D
Sadly it's not that great, you can only buy each SR once, so you can't make it SR+.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think it was worth the wait, I will try to get to Fam XD

hoangsea

Sex Demon
Reputation score

finally PoW got an nice event

it's easy to get all of the new cards copy except the SR one which we can only purchase one :D

luungockhang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll just get the SR and hope they will make the other copies available soon =w=;

hunter90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

feed the same element cards to w/e your main card is for extra exp and try to run the weekend event dungeons that give those bronze/silver/gold metallic looking cards you sell those for like 20,50 and 100k? I forget but I know the gold one is definitely 100k other than that you will have to pvp for gold
Thanks a lot for the tips.
I don't know which dungeon it is, but I'll take a note of it.
I can barely win at the arena for now, maybe because I'm still bad at managing my units.
A level 27 Delta(?, CMIIW) is the best I have for now, the rest are level 1.

Any tips on how should I manage my units?
I got a lot of cards that seems to be pretty strong and rare, but I can't fit them all in my active party.
From what I can infer from the tutorial, it seems higher level cards gives better result when doing fusion.
Should I just focus on several higher rarity cards to level and use the rest as a fodder?

thanks again

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That somewhat depends on how you like to play, as a collector I keep enough to ++ every uncommon and up card. I've also found money pretty easy to get so I feed all the extra cards I can get because I can afford it. That said any card not a book or r and up, probably not gonna give enough xp to be worth the money so you can just sell what you don't need.

You can probably get a with not have a full party provided you have max leveled high rarity cards. This is my opinion but you probably want to stay as close to your max cost as possible, keep some of the low rare cards just to fill that extra left over cost, and focus on leveling the cards that will stay the longest in your deck most likely your stronger cards that won't get replaced as you get a higher cost limit.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

looks like its the 2nd dungeon on the list with that new event dungeon being first. have you filled your friend list yet? I believe you get 30 extra points for putting cards into the party if you have 30 friends and someone said a while back that people are more likely to add you as friend if you keep a SR as your leader.

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

30 extra on top of the random amount that the dungeon drops?
Cause I've seen 15 and 40 for the 15-QP dungeon.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I mean 30 extra points for fitting cards into the party in regard to hunter90 wanting help on how to manage his units

OP
F

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the exchange event, which is better:

Two Level 50 SR book @ 300 stones
Five Level 30 R book @ 300 stones

Which would maximize exp gain? Assume I'm using it on same element.

EDIT:

OK I found this

獲得合成値 = (基礎経験値) + (素材カードLv/2) + ボーナス※ 小数点以下切捨て
基礎経験値・・・C=1 UC=2 R=5 SR=20
※ボーナス・・・同属性 +1、大成功 1.5倍

Acquisition combined value = (base experience value) + (Material card Lv / 2) + bonus ※ decimal truncated
Basic experience · · · C = 1 UC = 2 R = 5 SR = 20
※ +1 bonus ... same attribute, great success 1.5 times
That bonus seems kind of terrible. +1 for the same element?
Ok, so that means
lv 50 SR book gives 20 + 25 + 1 = 46 exp
lv 30 R book gives 5 + (15) + 1 = 21 exp

And so 5 of those R books gives 105 exp vs 92 for getting the SR books.

??

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought it was supposed to give double exp for the same element, when I experimented with some cards it seemed to be true unless I'm imagining things I did do it a pretty long time ago.

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The thing I always forget to take in to account is the level of the books as well, so one set of 10 can be much more or much less effective. But if they work roughly the same as in LoW when it comes to spending points then yea buying a lot of low rarity books is better than buying a few higher rarity.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how exactly are we suppose to get the 4th of that new rare cards that you trade the event items for? It only lets you trade in 3.

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how exactly are we suppose to get the 4th of that new rare cards that you trade the event items for? It only lets you trade in 3.
if you are Referring to Hana

you can get a copy at when you end the quest "ミーア盗賊団のアジト"

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

awesome I'm guessing the other quest gives a SR of the other one that seems to be missing from the place where you turn in the items