What's new

[DMM] Puzzle of Walkure

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] Puzzle of Walkure

awesome I'm guessing the other quest gives a SR of the other one that seems to be missing from the place where you turn in the items
yeah, the other quest gives the SR card of Seiryū

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got new SR cards (Hana, Seiryu) from new rainbow card pack?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn it, the time for every event too short, I only can make one 4MAX Rare card in event, and they are giving out 2 girls each event (4 in Rare form, and one SR, not count lower rank one in...), I'm flooding with cards now :(

Keima

Reputation score

Damn it, the time for every event too short, I only can make one 4MAX Rare card in event, and they are giving out 2 girls each event (4 in Rare form, and one SR, not count lower rank one in...), I'm flooding with cards now :(
I'm in the same situation as you.
And now the new girls in the event are Justine and Erika from LoW.
I want to have to Justine!!! :D

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

debit cards work too but if you cant get either of those then I think your probably screwed

Cthulhu_Pawn

Lurker
Reputation score

This is weird, for some reason as I play the game I'm not making any damage to the enemy. Even If I make a couple of combos.

I guess that this is a bug but if someone has the same problem and know the way to solve it, please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: There's no problem anymore, cleaning cookies fix the problem >.<

Last edited:

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm fighting in Rank 21 and sometimes it sucks when I lose before I could land a hit on enemies even I have 28-30K HP (not too long combos, just making 6-8 combos). I can't believe they make it this way :mad:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not quite sure how to beat the event boss with 55,555 attack seems like they purposely give you 8 turns until it kills you with that much dmg. Would trying to make a team of 2-3 earth SR's and using all their skills work or would trying to depend on a friend with a earth SR+ work better? I think the wiki is recommending coupling a friends earth SR+ with all UC and changing the whole map to earth cards would that work or maybe I'm misunderstanding what its saying?

Keima

Reputation score

I'm not quite sure how to beat the event boss with 55,555 attack seems like they purposely give you 8 turns until it kills you with that much dmg. Would trying to make a team of 2-3 earth SR's and using all their skills work or would trying to depend on a friend with a earth SR+ work better? I think the wiki is recommending coupling a friends earth SR+ with all UC and changing the whole map to earth cards would that work or maybe I'm misunderstanding what its saying?
In my case it was not necessary to have my entire team with Earth cards.
well, the idea is to have a friend with a Earth card SR+ or SR++ (ideally Titan SR+) and make as many combos possible.

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Boss from last event that strong?? :eek:
Luckily it didn't have a chance to touch me :p

Well, there is limited 4 days card pack with only cards from previous events (from Titan to last all water ones), but beware that you only have chances getting SR cards from there, not 100% chance like Gold Gacha ticket in LoW. If you want some SR+, you may try (I guest everyone have at least one of each SR from previous events), if you can make SR++ then post your luck :D

CainHyde

Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what exactly the difference between all three current 5 ticket gatcha?

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what exactly the difference between all three current 5 ticket gatcha?
1 - Yukata Gacha: limited gacha, contains only few girls in yukata, no more, no less, and you won't see them anywhere else soon.
2 - Space-time reincarnation Gacha: contains only girls from past events.
3 - Normal premium gacha: contains every girls, except Yukata ones we talked in (1)

Anyway, I reach Rank 23 and there are no opponent out there, so they gave me an option to rank down to 22, lolz :D

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Attension: The last boss of this event deals ~29K dmg after just one turn, so be sure to have more than 29K HP (team up with someone has SR++) or have your leader with +50% HP skill and active it before encounter that boss or you will waste 40 QP (around 280 mins to recover :D)

Note that the boss there is Wind element so you can set up your best deck to kill it. I managed to kill it first time, but it really surprised me when after first hit it didn't die (because my current deck only have R++ so skill damage too low, and skill points of assistant is not max yet :D ), instead my HP fell down to from 34K to 5.1K :eek:

Keima

Reputation score

Attension: The last boss of this event deals ~29K dmg after just one turn, so be sure to have more than 29K HP (team up with someone has SR++) or have your leader with +50% HP skill and active it before encounter that boss or you will waste 40 QP (around 280 mins to recover :D)

Note that the boss there is Wind element so you can set up your best deck to kill it. I managed to kill it first time, but it really surprised me when after first hit it didn't die (because my current deck only have R++ so skill damage too low, and skill points of assistant is not max yet :D ), instead my HP fell down to from 34K to 5.1K :eek:
Thanks for the advice, I have to use to Hana as leader.

CainHyde

Reputation score

1 - Yukata Gacha: limited gacha, contains only few girls in yukata, no more, no less, and you won't see them anywhere else soon.
2 - Space-time reincarnation Gacha: contains only girls from past events.
3 - Normal premium gacha: contains every girls, except Yukata ones we talked in (1)

Anyway, I reach Rank 23 and there are no opponent out there, so they gave me an option to rank down to 22, lolz :D
Ok cool.
Thanks...

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, the last boss in current event is God damn hard as well (if you are not well prepare). It will hit every turn ~28K damage, has over 120K HP and the worst thing is it has huge defense, maybe ~20K defense for water element (it's weakness), I deal 0 damage to it on every other element. So I suggest you should at least have > 30K HP, and team up with Water SR++ ally only whenever you want to fight that one, cost 40 QP per turn so don't waste them :)

P/S: Of course I managed to kill it first try, but since my team is full elements so it's pretty hard to be able to kill it :D

Drtungbo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Last boss of the current event has 55,555 DEF power, what the... :eek: