[DMM] Taimanin RPG

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sadly, the only way I know,, is doing the daily in hard mode

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
yeah I get 20-30k from hard mode. At least if you spend the day doing it, you can get a lot. Given that full stamina is like 1hr or so?

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got a SR aft scourging up another 50 crystals for 11, it did a "troll" where it showed up as HR, then the pod shakes and transforms into a Rainbow (SR)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can't really tell if we have a rate up atm or not.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is this like TABA where you (the MC) has sex with majority of the girls? i liked the scenes where it was strangers, orcs, tentacles and demons more. like how it was in the visual novels.

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is this like TABA where you (the MC) has sex with majority of the girls? i liked the scenes where it was strangers, orcs, tentacles and demons more. like how it was in the visual novels.
Nah, Ive got demon Sakura and she gets fuck by orcs and tentacles in the same scene.

I would need some help if anyone can with the weekly quests. I am missing these and have no clue at all on what to do.

Attachments

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nice, can't wait to see the CG on gelbooru or exhentai.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Nah, Ive got demon Sakura and she gets fuck by orcs and tentacles in the same scene.

I would need some help if anyone can with the weekly quests. I am missing these and have no clue at all on what to do.
top middle is drop 3 equipe in the main story missions , the center one is the one to log for 5 days and the bottom left one is the one that require to help 10 times with raid bosses ( good luck with that since everyone is doing event or daily missions right now )

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you even access raids? I'm past chapter 6 and I still can't see it.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
is the purple circle in the main menu screen , the one with 2 swords , or in case you mean how you summon the raid bosses... well you need to do the stages with a final boss ( i think only the final stage of each chapter ... and there is a chance to spawn one. But for the quest you need to help other ppl.. won't count you own bosses

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah no need for it to be the last mission, I have gotten 2 on some middle mission.

What do you mean with getting to drop equipment in quests tho? What is considered equipment?

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
that what was on an official twitt , dunno i'm not doing story mission right now.

The equipement is the kunai shaped thing of various colors that you can put on your characters to get buffs.

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
that what was on an official twitt , dunno i'm not doing story mission right now.

The equipement is the kunai shaped thing of various colors that you can put on you characters to get buffs.
Ah alright thanks.

CeDia74

Reputation score
Hey folks,

Just out of curiosity, how are you accessing the game? Just through a VPN, or are there other workarounds for DMM's region lock?
Also, is it browser-based, or a standalone client?

Thanks!

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
search for the dmm games apk on android and you don't need any vpn . but you can play on chrome by using a vpn extension ( i use hola )

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You don't need a vpn for dmm. At least for me.

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
on the browser for a lot of games you need it , otherwise you get the message " this product is not available in your region" , but with the dmm games app there is no region lock so android is the best way ( emulator is even better so you can use capture2text for translating most of the things )

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1 - removes sleep
2 - removes paralysis
3 - removes poison
4 - removes burn
5 - removes curse
6 - removes darkness (dunno if is like the debuff that makes you miss or something like that )
7 - removes confusion
8 - removes petrification
9 - removes sealed ( i think it's like a mute or something like that )

and then there is one that removes everything it's like a jar with rainbow pills or.. something

Last edited: