plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Go for Ingrid, she is a good unit

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...best farming spot?

I'm currently farming the last boss, but there are just 8 mobs (+ Yukikaze ofc)

Besides it takes way too long (44k HP and i have to heal a lot).

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
...best farming spot?

I'm currently farming the last boss, but there are just 8 mobs (+ Yukikaze ofc)

Besides it takes way too long (44k HP and i have to heal a lot).
Best place is the highest you can clear fast enough. imo, it doesn't really matter given that the regen rate is too damn low. I do hard stage 5 and I get 100 tix on average per clear. I also get gold bars as a bonus with my 25+ luck leader.

kfhustle

Reputation score
if i have all the material to upgrade hero .... should i train max level her first or just instanly upgrade ?????
have any different benefit for train level max first then upgrade VS upgrade then leveling after ???

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
if i have all the material to upgrade hero .... should i train max level her first or just instanly upgrade ?????
have any different benefit for train level max first then upgrade VS upgrade then leveling after ???
Which girl? Post a screen shot so I can look her up on the wiki.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Asuka SR is a decent AoE for purple element. She isn't the best imo. Lilim SR has a higher def than attk. She is slower than Asuka, but she makes up for it by being a debuffer with her ultimate while still being an AoE hero. Asuka SR (event) is a tankier version of Asuka SR with lower speed. The upside to her is that she is a healer and an amper, buffing your team. She is great to have around when you use single attack heroes during boss grinding. Rinko SR is a single attack hero. She really shines in boss content. She does around 4k dmg with her ultimate at LR unbuffed.

Really depends on who you are looking to use. Asuka is good for general farming content since AoE helps with faster clears. Lilim is a great hero for cases in which you need to debuff the attack of the boss. Asuka (event) is a healer, which really helps in hard content when you don't have a lot of LR heroes. She also buffs attack. For instance, unbuffed attack is 400 for a normal hit. But when buffed, that is increased to around 600 per hit. That is a decent increase. And for Rinko. She is an incredible hero to use. She is highly desired for supports for boss farming players. Especially in this content with killing 44k hp Yukikaze, she does quite well. Not only that, by the time you get to end game, people recommend getting at least 1 healer, 1 tank, 1 buffer, 1 AoE, and 2 single target heroes.

kfhustle

Reputation score
thank u for that team build guid xDDD .... you upgrade your ingrid from SR to UR at level 1 ?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thank u for that team build guid xDDD .... you upgrade your ingrid from SR to UR at level 1 ?
You need to level to max before being allowed to awaken them. So to get Ingrid to UR, she needs to be lv 80.

KotomineKirei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I do hard stage 5 and I get 100 tix on average per clear. I also get gold bars as a bonus with my 25+ luck leader.
WTF? Wait a sec here...so you get almost full drop "on average"? Because 15(tix) X 8 (mobs) = 120

Are we even playing the same stage?

Because "on average" i get about 50-60 tix.

Must be the luck stat. Either party leader's (15) or mine (low) <.<

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
WTF? Wait a sec here...so you get almost full drop "on average"? Because 15(tix) X 8 (mobs) = 120

Are we even playing the same stage?

Because "on average" i get about 50-60 tix.

Must be the luck stat. Either party leader's (15) or mine (low) <.<
My leader's luck is like 25.

kfhustle

Reputation score
anyone know where i can find infomation about heroes by japanese so i can paste in google translate ????

-- don't know how they can use skill ultimate again and again ... their mana auto fill per turn ..... i think it must be 2 set bonus or 4 set bonus something

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How in the hell you people got so many SR lol i know you can upgrade your unit to higher rank but still holy shit.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
anyone know where i can find infomation about heroes by japanese so i can paste in google translate ????

-- don't know how they can use skill ultimate again and again ... their mana auto fill per turn ..... i think it must be 2 set bonus or 4 set bonus something

How in the hell you people got so many SR lol i know you can upgrade your unit to higher rank but still holy shit.
You get a free 100 gems from the developers. You also have like 70 in rewards. So you have 3x11 to get potential LR characters.

zero777

Reputation score
Want to ask..is demon sakura have a erotic art after u limit break her?? because her art didn't change after i full limit break her. And how do i check if any chara can change the art after i full limit break them?
Thank you

kfhustle

Reputation score
Want to ask..is demon sakura have a erotic art after u limit break her?? because her art didn't change after i full limit break her. And how do i check if any chara can change the art after i full limit break them?
Thank you
after u get 3 heart .... u can click here to change the art : 66666.png

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you guys feel about the gacha rate? I feel like it's quite a bummer when you roll only to get all R units when you do so. Although, regardless of rarity, it seems that everyone has their uses.