What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do you guys feel about the gacha rate? I feel like it's quite a bummer when you roll only to get all R units when you do so. Although, regardless of rarity, it seems that everyone has their uses.
Gacha rate is meh for any website game or game that have gacha system in general, so dont get annoyed if you see only R unit pop out. Shit happened alot atleast for me.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So only by maxing their hearts? But i don't see any icon like that on her profile even after maxed her heartView attachment 17303
Just throwing this out there, but there are two versions of the game. You might be playing RPG not RPGX. RPG is a sfw version and RPGX is the nsfw. You can only play RPGX on browser and to allow for the distribution on mobile, RPG was made.

zero777

Reputation score
Just throwing this out there, but there are two versions of the game. You might be playing RPG not RPGX. RPG is a sfw version and RPGX is the nsfw. You can only play RPGX on browser and to allow for the distribution on mobile, RPG was made.
Yeah i just realise that, that is why i confused what's the different between the RPG and the RPGX. And now i know lol, already playing the RPGX on my mobile. Thanks for the info.

autizboyz

Reputation score
Question, is the love icon thing affect stat? Or is it just for cg's? Im not paying too much attention to the stat plus those moon language so yeah.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Question, is the love icon thing affect stat? Or is it just for cg's? Im not paying too much attention to the stat plus those moon language so yeah.
The hearts only open up more slots to your ninja star and to get CG. Otherwise, it means very little.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
just started the game today, so pardon if its a stupid question...
is there any starter free jewels pack? or only from quests/events? 50 per 10 draw is plenty

kfhustle

Reputation score
just started the game today, so pardon if its a stupid question...
is there any starter free jewels pack? or only from quests/events? 50 per 10 draw is plenty
you login each day they will give you 5 crystal per day (for newbies)
you do the main quest ... it will give you 25 crystal each difficulity[easy(green) -- normal(yellow) -- advance(red)] ----> so you will got 50 crystal really easy and quick but it all depend on your LUCK bro ... i used 150 crystal to open box 3 times and still got all R characters ....feel like i'm cursed !

Autopsyst

Reputation score
can someone translate what Monday daily mission requirements are? i think its something related with clearing the quest with specific team setup, but im not that sure myself

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You get 100 from the devs if you were here since the start. As for jewels, you only got dailies and weekly for jewels once you finish everything.

autizboyz

Reputation score
17886268 if anyone interested adding as friend for the new raid boss event (Dont have a good deck yet), might approve it after next patch since i cant open the god damn friend list atm.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
cant open the FL also... official twitter said they "experience some troubles"

will probly add you when i can, my roster is not that good either, only 3 gacha sr, 2 from events (got Ingrid twice)

p.s. u are not server 1, so i cant add u

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
cant open the FL also... official twitter said they "experience some troubles"

will probly add you when i can, my roster is not that good either, only 3 gacha sr, 2 from events (got Ingrid twice)

p.s. u are not server 1, so i cant add u
my Id in server 1 is : 33283020 .. (powersalem) i'm training green Lilith UR to LR

but still dont know where to find 4 set bonus ORANGE item T_T

Autopsyst

Reputation score
cant open FL for now again lol, it seems Lilith didnt do any stress-testing, it hangs every time

zero777

Reputation score
Want to ask, better put 2 sets of different color or just go full set with 1 color?? And what is the best color to use for Inggrid?

autizboyz

Reputation score
Woot thats lame diffrent server can't add friend.. Anyway im on server 2 if anyone in the same server as mine feel free to add, but yeah since FL still refuse to open might approve it later on

kfhustle

Reputation score
Want to ask, better put 2 sets of different color or just go full set with 1 color?? And what is the best color to use for Inggrid?
the best mix set i saw every high rank LR used is : 4 ORANGE & mix with 2 RED .... and where to find them ? you can see it in here (use translate to Eng) :

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Woot thats lame diffrent server can't add friend.. Anyway im on server 2 if anyone in the same server as mine feel free to add, but yeah since FL still refuse to open might approve it later on
In server 2 too, adding you when the game allow me.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
Orange has vampire effect aka getting health while attacking, thus for attacking LR like Ingrid its godsend (also recharges HP when limit skill used)

Red is unique cuz IF girl with this one is last stand (aka being only one alive) - it recharges SP till full bar, meaning limit skill every turn.. but i think its not actually full bar but a percent

autizboyz

Reputation score
Orange has vampire effect aka getting health while attacking, thus for attacking LR like Ingrid its godsend (also recharges HP when limit skill used)

Red is unique cuz IF girl with this one is last stand (aka being only one alive) - it recharges SP till full bar, meaning limit skill every turn.. but i think its not actually full bar but a percent
Its actualy full bar, tested myself but only for few turn (3-5 turn i forgot). Which gem/accessories that incrase sp regen rate? My sp regenerate is so damn slow compare to people i rent.