What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
the thing i wonder the most for now is... are those HR tix "HR Only" or "HR or higher"...

anyways, my gacha luck seems dwindling every time i draw. first 50 draw - 4 SR, second 50 - 2 HR, third 50 - 1 HR

hope i will gain enuf stones by the end of week to one more 50 draw
If i'm not wrong, there says HR or "better".
And yeah, "luck" seems to be nerfed after first multi pull, i got 2 SR the 1st one, and 2 HR the 2nd.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
max skill lvl/luck lvl for event characters is 5/5, for gacha ones 5/25 i think, every copy increases this by 1/1 for event chars, and 1/5 for gacha

tbh event ones are performing on R lvl, despise virtually being LR

btw, anyone runs this on emulator? im getting crashes here and there when limit skill is being used - if i play on emulator. running the game on phone is okay

tried Nox, mEmu, koplayer, crash still exists

Autopsyst

Reputation score
one small update to the crashing issue - it seems BlueStacks works, since it virtually mounts an Android OS like emulating Remix on VM and then run the application, when other emulators just emulate with WinAPI.. still that means more resource needed.

kfhustle

Reputation score
the [Yellow SR yukikaze] from pass event ... anyone know she required what material from UR-->LR ??

p/s: i wonder if i try to get all the purple things this time .. does it useful for next coming events ?

zero777

Reputation score
what's the point to get 5 copies asagi ? if u use 4 copies to level up the main one .. you will get what bonus ??????
Well copies is always good especially for event chara for max skill because event chara kinda weak to begin with or just get copies for the character in event u like.

the [Yellow SR yukikaze] from pass event ... anyone know she required what material from UR-->LR ??

p/s: i wonder if i try to get all the purple things this time .. does it useful for next coming events ?
Event Yukikaze mats to LR is the same as Event Asagi, i think all event chara have the same requirement mats to LB except if they change it in the future. Even after u MLB Event Asagi, there is still 1 more left, better keep it for next event chara. I'm gonna save it for event like last Yukikaze event, because i don't really like that event that needs luck to draw the mats from it.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah I saved mine too after maxing Asagi. Just wished she wasn't so terrible for a LR.

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Event is officially finished for me, already bought every important item from the medals shop, see you next one guys! (y)

kfhustle

Reputation score
-- when my team almost 4/5 dead (only 1 char survive and still fight) so ..... have any way to know how many TURN i got left before system decide i FAILED the raid ????

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
-- when my team almost 4/5 dead (only 1 char survive and still fight) so ..... have any way to know how many TURN i got left before system decide i FAILED the raid ????
You have 30 turn to kill the Boss before the "Fail" appears.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
it specifically says that you have 30 turns, and warns every 10 turns... and you will fail the raid regardless of your status on 30 turn, if u dont kill it before.
however, you can re-join the very same raid and get another 30 turn, works even with your own raid (and IF you didnt call for assist, that raid will be only visible to you, means you can just spend ur BP to get solo-kill, or 1st MVP reward by re-joining)

bought all xcept bronze xp books the day before yesterday. already finished all week missions xcept login ones.. and they will extend event in tomorrow MT. guess will spent some AP farming equipment

kfhustle

Reputation score
seem like lilith hav some problem with new event so we hav to wait more 2 day until new update lol

p/s: also anyone know how to sell all the item trash like Normal-shuriken ???? i'm affraid one day my storage will full

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
seem like lilith hav some problem with new event so we hav to wait more 2 day until new update lol

p/s: also anyone know how to sell all the item trash like Normal-shuriken ???? i'm affraid one day my storage will full
Go to your inventory. It is in your menu. Click on the yellow/orange icon which lets you sell.

kfhustle

Reputation score
new event ..... we can get [Blue] hero shiranui at any stage or the drop chance will increase only at the boss stage ???

zero777

Reputation score
new event ..... we can get [Blue] hero shiranui at any stage or the drop chance will increase only at the boss stage ???
Yeah she can drop with slight chance like last Yukikaze event. I think all stage have the same drop chance, i only get 1 drop of her from last Yukikaze event. The drop chance is soo bad in the last event that's why i hate it, i hope this event not that bad.

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
I'm currently in the third run of the event and haven't get even one single SR yet(only the guaranteed from second "Run"), hope you guys have better luck, i just got Rinko V2 on fifth single from the banner, so i guess i were lucky.

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
when u claim all the reward then the tickets remain will be waste ? or they will change it to something when event end ?????

777777.png

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
when u claim all the reward then the tickets remain will be waste ? or they will change it to something when event end ?????

View attachment 17793
When you claim the first placed item or every item in the current "Run", you are allowed to press the yellow button on top (Reset) to open a new "Run" with more items to obtain, you can get a SR Shiranui guaranteed on "Runs" 2,4 and 8.

Last edited: