What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
I'm currently on the ninth "RUN" (last one with good prizes as far as i know was the eighth one), no SR drop ever ha ha xD
I hope you guys had better luck, see you next event!

P.S. in my last RUN
Screenshot_20181114-225300_1.jpg

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
new map event .... so many question
1. anyone know the maximun turn we can have for each RUN ????
2. should we CHASE & battle all the RED-jumpy-things and try to get all the reward on the map ??
3. or we should just try to reveal finish point then go straight to the finish point as fast as possible ????

777777.png

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
2. should we CHASE & battle all the RED-jumpy-things and try to get all the reward on the map ??
3. or we should just try to reveal finish point then go straight to the finish point as fast as possible ????

View attachment 17958
I'll tell you MY own experience with this event:

1.- I have spend 100+ turns on a RUN and still don't know if there is a limit.

2/3.- Those enemies are there just to drain your team HP before you reach the Sakura BOSS (avoid them if you can that's my advice) and you need to get all treasure chest in order to escape (at least till you get both character tokens, and the RED ones give the best rewards).

As a plus, idk if this happend on any difficulty (i got it on hard) but, some golden enemy appears random, i fight it (it was Rinko) and after defeat her she dropped the Sakura SR.

Screenshot_20181116-205520_1.jpg

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

zero777

Reputation score

View attachment 17958
1. I think there's no limit how many turns we have
2. About the enemy there are missions that need u to kill enemies until 500 enemies and about the
treasure chest, have to get them all.
3. Better clear all in the stage and yeah it's better if u have a healer for this event

Autopsyst

Reputation score
can confirm bout the mission, 500 enemies is a must clear

on a side note, did 50 jew pull (with those they gave) - 11 R girls

gacha hates me

B

bugmenot111

Can someone explain the reward tiers to me? Just run hard till I puke or must I run lower difficulty maps? I still have 0 in some slots and well over 150 in another
Also: WTF?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Can someone explain the reward tiers to me? Just run hard till I puke or must I run lower difficulty maps? I still have 0 in some slots and well over 150 in another
Also: WTF?
There are certain rewards when you clear a difficult level quest a specific number of times, for example if you want to get the guaranteed SR Sakura, you need to clear the hard level quest 30 times (there are too, specific conditions to clear some challenges between quests and get other rewards, like the one mentioned above of winning to those enemies on the map 500 times) or that one to clear normal level quest 10 times for a premium ticket.

zero777

Reputation score
It's kinda grinding event to finish most of the missions. Ohh yeah the gold enemy thing will drop the SR Sakura in certain chance so it's not 100%, same as the boss will also drop SR Sakura by certain chance. Well all i can say is good luck to everyone doing this event.

Takabako

Reputation score
Hei guys is there any compilation of picture guide on stage completion crystals?
(It would be great if someone who understand japanese, can compile a complete guide on these pictures)

Need some helps translating these, appreciate much if anyone could help :)
Untitled1.png

Also any idea how to fix this or is this the issue on the developers end?
Untitledh.png

Attachments

Last edited:

zero777

Reputation score
Hei guys is there any compilation of picture guide on stage completion crystals?
(It would be great if someone who understand japanese, can compile a complete guide on these pictures)

Need some helps translating these, appreciate much if anyone could help :)
View attachment 17973

Also any idea how to fix this or is this the issue on the developers end?
View attachment 17981
For Story missions usually the requirement to get the crystal
- Clear the stage for the first time
- Finish (the stage or the boss stage) within the requirement turn like 12 turn
- Don't let any member in your party die
- Don't use item within the stage
- Use item within the stage

For Daily Missions
Attribute item for Awakening
- Clear the stage with the counter part of the coresponding attribute of that stage type only unit in
your team (if it's green att, go blue att only team or if it's blue att, go with red att only team )
- Same as above

(Attribute type : Red Att beats Blue Att, Blue Att beats Green Att, Green Att beats Red Att, Yellow Att
beats Purple Att, Purple Att beats Yellow Att. )

Gold and Exp
- Clear the level with 4 or less units
- Clear level with 4 or more attribute (unit) types

U can download Google Translate on your phone for easy translation

B

bugmenot111

google translate for phone? does it recognize pictures or just plain written text? Can I integrate it?

Takabako

Reputation score
Thats the problem actually, everything is in picture mode on android, cant copy and paste them ;/

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
It's kinda grinding event to finish most of the missions. Ohh yeah the gold enemy thing will drop the SR Sakura in certain chance so it's not 100%, same as the boss will also drop SR Sakura by certain chance. Well all i can say is good luck to everyone doing this event.
Yup, is confirmed that the Sakura BOSS drop her own SR too.
Screenshot_20181118-030137_1.jpg

It is not necessary to grab all the chests to get to the BOSS, the two character dolls (from the purple chests) only lower the boss's stats so that we can beat it more easily (but trust me...Sakura with her 76k is a true pain in the ass! So go get those two purple chest ASAP).

Last edited:
B

bugmenot111

btw, one of the reward steps is to beat the boss without weakening him. That is seriously hard and has 10 steps. do it once for a sakura, 10x for HR ticket. also, you will go insane doing so.

zero777

Reputation score
Event Mission
I will just mention the mission with the highest amount requirement

- Clear Easy mode event stage 15 times
- Clear Normal mode event stage 30 times
- Clear Hard mode event stage 300 times
- Clear Hard mode event stage with only 1 doll item (the debuff item for boss) 5 times
(manageable with healer and some potions, but not recommended only do this 1 time for the crystal)
- Clear Easy mode event stage without the doll item (the debuff item) 1 time
- Clear Normal mode event stage without the doll item 5 times
- Clear Hard mode event stage without the doll item 10 times
(skip this mission if you don't have a strong team, the boss will wipe your team, only do this if u desperately need SR Sakura dupe clear it 1 time)
- Kill enemy 500 times

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Well, event is over for me now, but i'll keep playing to gather precious items till the end.
See you in the next event guys and good luck!
Screenshot_20181118-164338_1.jpg