What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

B

bugmenot111

Whew, beaten the boss 10x on hard without weakening, get the HR ticket. AAAnd I get an SR. Dupe. Fugg :DD

kfhustle

Reputation score
Whew, beaten the boss 10x on hard without weakening, get the HR ticket. AAAnd I get an SR. Dupe. Fugg :DD
hm...hmmm.... the team you use to complete this mission ..???? do u need 2 hero with focus-1target-skills and also have selfbuff damage skill like old-Rinko ??????

Last edited:

Autopsyst

Reputation score
person should be rightfully insane, to complete hard 300 times. im on 40+ and already feeling tired as fk

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
person should be rightfully insane, to complete hard 300 times. im on 40+ and already feeling tired as fk
It is not so difficult if you just focus on getting the dolls from the purple chests and go directly to the boss, avoiding minions on the way (the red chests you must necessarily get)

Autopsyst

Reputation score
im not talking bout difficulty tbh, im talking about willingly repeating same process for 300 times, to get... what, 5 summon stones and some uprgrade stuff?

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
im not talking bout difficulty tbh, im talking about willingly repeating same process for 300 times, to get... what, 5 summon stones and some uprgrade stuff?
If you want to say that if it's worth doing 300 times, then no.
I'll stop at 100th Hard quest just for the skill item.

B

bugmenot111

hm...hmmm.... the team you use to complete this mission ..???? do u need 2 hero with focus-1target-skills and also have selfbuff damage skill like old-Rinko ??????
I run 2 healers, a debuffer and two single target hitters. And dont hesitate to use TONS uf potions. I mean it. A turn without potion is pretty much a mistake. You only need to do it 10x, so go nuts on those. Also, filll up all your special meters with a trash mob before, and pick up the healing item. (Also, spending a crystal if you lose is worth it. 10 crystals means 2 draws, chances of getting an HR is really low.)
Also, level up your equipment for your characters, get your healer green gear, your hitters orange.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
yes, its skill enhancer, enhances only skill, no luck touched
still, since i dont really see diff between 5 luck and 40 luck, its not that important
however, i dont really see the diff between 1 skill and 5

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Only 6 more Hard Quests to reach the 100th and i think i have been lucky.
Wish you guys have it too.

Screenshot_20181125-123039_1.jpg

Takabako

Reputation score
The SR on this part never seems to drop for orange and light blue, rng me much ...
been farming it for a few days, no luck....

Untitled.png

Autopsyst

Reputation score
reached 100 on hard yday. got 2 drops of Sakura from all runs, so ye, you are quite lucky

spent like 8 half ap pots on event tho

kfhustle

Reputation score
that new Oboro kokawa's skill so good with confuse effect .. i really want that SR but still no luck although i use another 50 crytal pull

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
that new Oboro kokawa's skill so good with confuse effect .. i really want that SR but still no luck although i use another 50 crytal pull
What a shame, i wasted too 70 crytals and get nothing xD

Last edited: