What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
and now i gotta farm quest bonus for crytals all over again .....

anyone can translate this weekly quest ? thank

View attachment 18362
1-You must SELL five characters, simply click on the mission panel and it will send you to the units screen. Above the window where characters are, there is a button to sell them (the characters that are not blocked will shine to show that they can be sold) sell the N monsters one by one and you will be fine.

2-raise one character experience five times with either books or another unit (you must do it one by one book too, cause if you put two or more books it will just count as one) do it 2 more times to acomplish it.

3-pull 10 times, Friend points pulls also count so you can do multi pull here (you already have pulled 5 times there)

4-An enemy unit must drop a character in any Main quest run, do it 3 times (you only need one more there).

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
godd i just realize .... in the raid boss level 50 if u guy try to use more BP point to enter the boss raid then it will Affect your reward .... it's will down your reward from SR shuriken to HR damn-it T_T

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
this time ... does they creat any mission like "kill boss snowman without doll item " ?? this snowman AOE skill too anoying with seal-silence effect

zero777

Reputation score
this time ... does they creat any mission like "kill boss snowman without doll item " ?? this snowman AOE skill too anoying with seal-silence effect
Yup, there are quest to kill the boss without the support item on easy, normal, and hard.
The most important one is on the hard stage, 1 time for event chara, 5 times for upgrade mat, 10 times for HR tix.
At least, this time they make for event chara easy to MLB because there's mission rewards that give u 4 extra event chara not like the last Sakura event u have to get her MLB by dropping from boss or rare enemy.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
btw, anyone tried that special 50 jewels pack in store? what kind of tix it gives? (if it even gives)

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
btw, anyone tried that special 50 jewels pack in store? what kind of tix it gives? (if it even gives)
Haven't try that pack, but as far as i know, it gives 11 tickets (aside other goods) to use in the special xmas banner only.

kfhustle

Reputation score
here come the new PINK shuriken....... it said attack twice but i don't know you can use skill twice or not ?????
anyone try it yet ?
hhhhh.png

Last edited:

zero777

Reputation score
The map events are so bad Jesus Christ help me:rolleyes:
Yeah the map is kinda too random and confusing. At least this event boss is much easier than the Sakura one because is one sided advantage just carry silence cure item if u want to finish the no support mission on Hard stage

zero777

Reputation score
The special tix can be used in special banner, i think is guaranteed 1 random Christmas unit but still need someone to make sure of it. Kinda lucky to get Rinko herself from that tix 8964.jpg

kfhustle

Reputation score
^congrat ! if this rinko's ultimate is focus 1 target or at least she got max damage >800 i will buy the X-mas tix too but it's AOE skill T_T

btw someone know what's these quest in english ??? :

yy.png

zero777

Reputation score
^congrat ! if this rinko's ultimate is focus 1 target or at least she got max damage >800 i will buy the X-mas tix too but it's AOE skill T_T

btw someone know what's these quest in english ??? :

View attachment 18674
Can't test her dmg yet cuz low on awakening mats, but she will be good for mobs or raid if full item place on her. Her max stat is not that bad either. Already give up with this event tbh, with the tentacles reduce your SP ,too much random placement of item, big & confusing maps, and the mobs with the disadvantage att to our team(red team att).

1. defeat rare enemies (the gold one)
2. open yellow boxes
3. open red boxes
4. same as no. 1
5. defeat enemies

Autopsyst

Reputation score
finished event at 100 hard maps for skill item, bought that pack, got poison SSR girl, idk how she's named in english
well, atleast she is single target

kfhustle

Reputation score
special gacha 50 crystal new year yet ??? Does it said that we'll have at least 1 SR garanteer ???

Last edited:

zero777

Reputation score
Anyone try the special gacha 50 crystal new year yet ??? Does it said that we'll have at least 1 SR garanteer ???
I don't think any special banner that needs free crystals to use it will guaranteed SR, but there is special banner that need paid crystals will guaranteed 1 SR, u can choose the attribute for the gacha.

kfhustle

Reputation score
anyone know what does these quest mean ?? the middle maybe is fight raid boss i guess
the first ..... it's required 500 things T_T

666.png

Last edited:

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
I don't think any special banner that needs free crystals to use it will guaranteed SR, but there is special banner that need paid crystals will guaranteed 1 SR, u can choose the attribute for the gacha.
I already pulled in the SR guaranteed banner without any paid crystals

Which one you will choose guys? Screenshot_20190101-142514.png

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
anyone know what does these quest mean ?? the middle maybe is fight raid boss i guess
the first ..... it's required 500 things T_T

View attachment 18801
First quest needs that you get at least 500 gold in any main quest you clear (no need to be in the first run, it will accumulate)

Second one says "clear main quest 10 times"

The middle one it's just to login 5 days in total.