What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh, thought you just meant with just 4-set Musou, yeah, they do add up to 60%, though if you don't need the Lifesteal (say against the 200k Story Raids or Tier 2 Event Bosses since you can out sustain with just a Cyan + Pink Healer) and are not Cyan abusing for DPT, you can go 4-Pink, 2-Orange since that's effectively 230% Auto Attack Damage with 2x SP gain due to double strike. It's also more consistent since you'd check for the HP % before the Attack so if you got hit by an AoE (which most bosses love to spam), you don't get to use the 30% since it'll Check HP, Fail > Deal damage > Lifesteal

Full DPS Combos I can think of are:

Burst:
2-Pink/2-Orange OR 2-Grey/2-Cyan, 1.15 + 1.3 = 1.45 Effective ATK Highest possible Burst Damage if you can actually keep yourself at full HP without Lifesteal. Use Grey if your Char is waaaaayyyy much faster than your Buffer (Though Event Yukikaze/Lilith are already plenty fast with just Top Right Perfect SPD Rune)

2-Grey/2-Orange/2-Cyan, 1.15 x 1.15 = 1.32 Effective ATK 2nd Highest possible Burst Damage (by 2% Effective ATK lul) if you can already tank through with just Heals and Event Yukikaze/Lilith Buffs. Also has the Advantage of ALWAYS going behind your Buffer so you get the On Turn buff. You wouldn't run Grey on your Supports, though Yukikaze is already decently fast and can outspeed most Pure Single Target DPS's with just a Perfect SPD Top Right Rune, losing only to.... her Single Target self, Top Left can let you outspeed her with +1 Substat though, but the HP is more important due to how squishy she is.

4-Orange/2-Cyan Effective 1.3 ATK Pretty much the safest Burst route esp for 500k HP (Extreme Rank) Story Raids due to Lifesteal on Single Target units allowing them to heal at least 50% of their HP (More if Buffed) per turn so they out tank the heavy damage these bosses deal.

Auto Attack:
4-Pink/2-Orange OR 2-Grey = 2 x 1.15 = 2.3 Effective ATK Auto Attacks. Highest Real Time DPS, Consistent, ok-ish DPT (Cause an Ult can easily do 8x damage, but you'd prob go through 3-4 turns of Auto Attacks by the time the animation finishes). Not Recommended against Extreme Rank Story Raids as they can easily chunk you for 2k AoE a Turn meaning you NEED to deal as much damage per turn. Good for simpler raids though since you can easily out sustain them without Lifesteal usually. Grey or Orange can be used to reduce your Turn Order below your Buffer.

Extra notes, if you happened to play at the start and have Event Yukikaze.... get her to LR ASAP. Best Buffer in the game giving the entire party a whopping 80% ATK/DEF/SPD for 3T, that means almost doubled Damage, Tankiness and everyone basically always outspeeds the boss. Downside is that she's squishy as heck and basically needs SR 4-Red for the Effective 20% Damage Reduction from Absorption and Extra DEF that is boosted by her own Buff, to survive well (Lowest HP of 3.5k Base HP, 5th Lowest DEF of 450 DEF, having the lowest Overall Survivability for SR). 2nd Best Buffer alternative, is HR Lilith (The huge breasted witch with a Key weapon) having 40% ATK/DEF.

Last edited:

Autopsyst

Reputation score
hm ye, i have event Yuki, she's still sitting in SR department (mainly cuz i got only 2 copies of her)
will lvl her with this event gold/silver books and try out, ty

quick question on her - just checked wiki, it says 60%, not 80% - i assume buff scales with skill lvl, or?..

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh yeah, mb, it's 60%, still highest overall buff though and it makes a difference since that's an extra 1.8 attacker damage from just 3 damage dealers

Autopsyst

Reputation score
brushed thru wiki once more since trying to re-balance my glass cannon team, and found 3 alternatives for buffer, correct me if im wrong
1 - Nasala (aka tentacle SR) holds 80% ATT increase for whole party
2 - Event Yuki (Event SR) holds 60% ATT DEF SPD increase for whole party
3 - HR Lilith holds 40% ATT DEF increase for whole party - Lilith biggest advantage is her short skill animation

so, in terms of pure offence, Nasala should win, although those DEF/SPD buffs from Yuki are really tempting

however, the real question is - should i consider to bring DEF debuffs into fight, since i own no SR DEF debuffer (-30%), only HR one (-15% DEF) or Gran (R, -20% DEF)

EDIT - tested Nasala yday, since google translate from wiki was hazy. She gives ATT 80% only to herself, so its down to Event Yuki vs Lilith

Last edited:

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
eh, google didn't translate it wrong, you prob got confused by the Enemy Team AoE attack portion. DEF Debuffs don't really increase much but they are still an option for damage esp if you have Butler since she's at least a Single Target attacker with decent stats. I wouldn't really bother with the rest since you might as well just run another SR/HR Single attacker. Butler doesn't exactly increase alot of damage dealt, but she's still a Single capable of hitting 6-7k's when buffed so, better than an AoE Attacker (My Ingrid does ard 5k, my Yoko does ard 12-13k). Buffs also don't stack so, you kinda want to maximize the buffs. If you want an offensive healer, one of the SR Asuka's has 40% Team Heal + 60% ATK Buff but Mizuki will be better if any boss does a Detrimental Debuff like Curse (Halved Stats)/Blind (Miss)/ Seal (Can't Skill Spam). As she can cleanse with her heal. Overall, Yukikaze is too strong to not put in a team for any Event, esp if you're looking for DPT as she provides defenses, damage and let's you pretty much always outspeed the boss

I also wouldn't suggest Glass-ing for Extreme Bosses because they can literally explode a team in about 4 turns. Cyan is basically carrying me by getting proc's to spam Actives and sustain through Lifesteal, even then, sometimes Yoko get's oneshot at 75% without weakness. If it's for Event bosses glass Auto Attacks is better for acquiring DPS Score as you go through all 30 turns faster VS a person spamming actives who'd probably only use 10 turns at that rate. I can carry a game dealing abt 300- 350k during Event Raids with my full 30 turn , but I rarely get the chance to do so since i take 7 turns to do 1 turn.

Edit: Side note, rofl at the drop rates of the event char. 5 copies without even touching the box drops.

Attachments

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
Extra notes, if you happened to play at the start and have Event Yukikaze.... get her to LR ASAP. Best Buffer in the game giving the entire party a whopping 80% ATK/DEF/SPD for 3T, that means almost doubled Damage, Tankiness and everyone basically always outspeeds the boss.
so what do u guys think about NEW blonde-hair with glasses (teacher chocolate) SR girl ? is her buff good enough ????

Last edited:

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
decent alternative to Yukikaze, but lacks the DEF Buff that Yukikaze provides, 45 gauge is also roughly 1.5 attacks so, it's hard to tell it's value esp with all the Cyan spam. Overall if you're looking for just damage stats, Kosaka is usable, but if you're looking for all rounded buff, Yukikaze still wins esp being a Free Character. Kosaka is much much tankier though, so that's a thought, though I've not had issues with Yukikaze dying as long as my Healer stays alive.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
threw 50 crystals for the new gacha, not even a single HR... threw HR ticket, got dupe SR. life's harsh

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
threw 50 crystals for the new gacha, not even a single HR... threw HR ticket, got dupe SR. life's harsh
I feel you, haven't get anything but R units these past banners after wasted countless tickets and over 200 crystals, finally this banner i get the new unit twice in a multi.

kfhustle

Reputation score
^wow do u max level new green unit (the one with soda can in her hand) yet ?? does her max damage >700 ??

kfhustle

Reputation score
niceee i like units with max dame from 700 because you only need +300 dame from shurikens to get 1k damage ...... saving time and gold for other-unit's shuriken

-- in boss battle, does your-reward's quality got reduce if you use items like heath, mana & cure-potions or u let some party member die ?????

Last edited:

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
niceee i like units with max dame from 700 because you only need +300 dame from shurikens to get 1k damage ...... saving time and gold for other-unit's shuriken

-- in boss battle, does your-reward's quality got reduce if you use items like heath, mana & cure-potions or u let some party member die ?????
Rewards are pure RNG as far as i know (No matter how much "luck" your characters have)
usually i never use items till it's extremely necessary.
Regardless of how many team members are wiped out in battle.

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
anyone know what these thing do ???? (sell for Gold ?) 20250 20258

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
I just started out on this game and i'm curious if there's a collective source (wiki) in english?
maybe a fAQ?
at this time i only use google chrome translate from jap --> eng with this japanese wiki :

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
anyone try this gacha yet ?? it for only green hero or what ? does it one time garanteer Sr unit ?????

Last edited:

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Don't forget to claim your 2 free crystals at the Code exchange option with this:

0EVQ5DCANUBXIMSK

Crystals are sent to gift box.

P.S. code expires on april 4th