What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

Seira00100

Reputation score
what do u mean ???
i use google chrome to play this game .. but i dont know what are u talking about ?
For example game gbf when I want to play on chrome the address input so when I want to play taimanin on chrome what address to input?
Thanks you

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
For example game gbf when I want to play on chrome the address input so when I want to play taimanin on chrome what address to input?
Thanks you
then you need to go here : ...
you need reg acc then play
althought it's japanese but u still easy for register with translate english tool on google chrome or firefox

then in game it have simple guide that u can understand easy

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
btw PSA for ppl like me who don't read the Game Update. Cyan was apparently nerfed heavily into oblivion sometime during the last day of Jan i think. Proc Chance went from 20% > 10% for SR, so back to the old 6-Orange/4 Orange + 2 Grey for DPS's we go. Supports not much change since.... they don't really have any other options

Edit: Aft punching in some rough estimates (5 Base from taking/dealing damage+ 3 extra Procs total in 30 rounds, max lv Massive ST does 8x, Super ST does 6x), 2-Cyan/ 4 Orange will still be better for a max Lv Massive Single Target and Super Single Target, it's notably weaker compared to before though, losing approx half your old average damage (No more 1 BP 300k+ :X) and being very similar to 6 Orange. So if you want slightly more potential damage in 1 Raid 2-Cyan / 4 Orange still works but 6 Orange will definitely be faster.

Last edited:

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
btw PSA for ppl like me who don't read the Game Update. Cyan was apparently nerfed heavily into oblivion sometime during the last day of Jan i think. Proc Chance went from 20% > 10% for SR, so back to the old 6-Orange/4 Orange + 2 Grey for DPS's we go. Supports not much change since.... they don't really have any other options
yea but i think 10% is still not bad for damage because if lucky u can use ultimate 2 times 2 turn it will deal tons of damage

Demontom

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone tell me what the last mission requirement I have left is on my First Mission? Newbie here. 21227

kfhustle

Reputation score
well.. after new chapter main quest released i can think it's safe to guess 1 of the new SR-units upcoming is this girl but dont know if she is in next event or gacha roll:
ii.png

zero777

Reputation score
well.. after new chapter main quest released i can think it's safe to guess 1 of the new SR-units upcoming is this girl but dont know if she is in next event or gacha roll:
View attachment 21272
Yeah i hope she will be the new SR for upcoming banner, i've been saving crystal for her right after she was announced in their twitter.

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
View attachment 21272
we can only get her from gacha i guess
and if she's BLUE unit ---> then the boss in next event must be green (they alway design event-boss weak to new gacha-SRcharacter)