What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
this new girl is highest damage unit even > rinko
i got deceited ... temptation by all 30 crystal gacha then got nothing from it T_T then now i ran out of crytal to roll new girl

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Sorry to know you didn't get any good units this banner guys...But
don't give up, i'm sure that next time luck will be with you.

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Geez!
Now i must feel blessed with the second multi i did...
Never felt this lucky since my first multi in the game...
Screenshot_20190517-151732~01.png

Last edited:

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Gosh! I used all my tickets and crystals.
Got her at my last attempt. This time I felt like the difficulty was savage. But probably is just me.
But I think I now have, possibly, the 3 most powerful single-enemy attack unit in the game. At least as far as I can tell from my experience...

Oh, and about the previous discussion on servers: I'm on Server 2, is there some advantage/disadvantage depending on the server?

Attachments

Last edited:

Autopsyst

Reputation score
well im more sad for not getting Clone Asagi last event... question - is this event SR's def down worth to include her in da team?

for now most used team is somehow...
Sad.png

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
well im more sad for not getting Clone Asagi last event... question - is this event SR's def down worth to include her in da team?

for now most used team is somehow...
i think this shinohara is only worth in case you join Pvp in arena (not even open yet) because she has DEF down AOE skill

Oh, and about the previous discussion on servers: I'm on Server 2, is there some advantage/disadvantage depending on the server?
-- i think all server 1 & 2 hav advantage is you can get benefit a lot when you can hire powerful hero to join event but really disadvantage if you join a raid boss .. you can't hav MVP easy because too much compete, too much worthy opponent

-- some new servers will good for you to start only if you're paid user because more gacha = more powerful hero ---> you're the boss in that new server

Last edited:

Autopsyst

Reputation score
i think this shinohara is only worth in case you join Pvp in arena (not even open yet) because she has DEF down AOE skill
well, she is the only one with DEF down which i have at my disposal, and the question is, will her def down net me more damage than pure better attack stat

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
well, she is the only one with DEF down which i have at my disposal, and the question is, will her def down net me more damage than pure better attack stat
I don't think so . Feel like Pure attack better

I only use def down skill if that is second skill. ultimate cost too much sp and not effective enough

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Edit:
New present code for 1 High Red Potion

0QZNBZRV43DUR5HM

Watch out cause it will vanish on June 6th

(K guys, don't forget to grab this High Green Potion:
0PG2J9PJ1WE6WJDF
It expires on may 30th)

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
new update we got all new unit but on wedding dress loll
i thought this is summer, but with japenese JUNE is wedding season ?? anyone live in japan ?

p/s: when the vacation begin with beach event :sneaky: ??? cause i'm go on my vacation today :p

zero777

Reputation score
new update we got all new unit but on wedding dress loll
i thought this is summer, but with japenese JUNE is wedding season ?? anyone live in japan ?

p/s: when the vacation begin with beach event :sneaky: ??? cause i'm go on my vacation today :p
Usually summer/swimsuit event fall on August/September and yeah wedding season come on June for mostly gacha games i guess..

Arena Tower now officially open !!
Be careful, there is enemy that can instantly kill your team if their health drop to certain % or pass turns

Last edited:

Autopsyst

Reputation score
idk why it's "Arena", but a "Tower" for sure

ah, and got SR (really wanted that new one, but ofc rateup is a lie, got another useless mid-power AoE SR)

Last edited:

zero777

Reputation score
idk why it's "Arena", but a "Tower" for sure

ah, and got SR (really wanted that new one, but ofc rateup is a lie, got another useless mid-power AoE SR)
Dunno, for some reason Taimanin stories had arena inside the building..
Ohh..and grats for getting SR..

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tfw you fail the 6% twice but succeed on the next 1.2%.... Finally a Blue ST Attacker, now just need a Green Pure ST to take over the Bodyguard. Not really necessary, but still nice to have though since I lack a 2nd Green to optimize with.

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
all i remember is Floor 14 has Petrification mobs, annoying as hell, kill the Golems first cause they have AoE Petrification and remember to bring Panacea or Petri Cleanse, don't remember the rest much cause i'm just Auto-ing, ST's work better than AoE cause their defenses are pretty high and it's better to kill 1 off fast than all together since each enemy hits hard and you want to reduce the damage you take

Last edited:

zero777

Reputation score
@@ instanly ?! Anyone can show me more detail about this event and enemies please
I remember it at Floor 7 there is 1 enemy in the back front, if he drop on certain HP he will wipe your team instantly or if u pass 8 turn he will also wipe your team instantly. Kinda forgot the other floors but there is a floor that you need to kill ASAP in 2-3 turn or your team will be wiped out..

Unfortunately, floor 30 is the last floor we get right now..
Floor 11-30 you seriously need a good team and equipment, also always do trial and error

Autopsyst

Reputation score

im sorry for the big pic, but i didnt knew you can get the copy of a girl as a drop, in raid event