What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
possible, one of the events i got the event char on my first Raid kill 20mins into the event lol, also more info regarding Arena, prep lots of Poison Resist gear and pots for 15-20, everything poisons you to high hell and can drop you really quickly in 2 turns, focus Bee's and Snakes always

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
i'm stuck at floor 24 with thoes gaint use skill AOE slam, and his normal attack even got paralize effect, godd

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
i'm stuck at floor 24 with thoes gaint use skill AOE slam, and his normal attack even got paralize effect, godd
dont hit the giant ! you need to focus & kill thoes flydrone first then it become much easier !!

p/s: anyone try to buy ticket and pull this gacha yet ??? it said we will get 11 girl right???

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
Sorry if this is asked elsewhere already, but can anyone translate the Weekly missions?
Also, kind of a weird question, but I wonder if the weekly is changed every week (Like F/GO)?

Attachments

kfhustle

Reputation score
Sorry if this is asked elsewhere already, but can anyone translate the Weekly missions?
Also, kind of a weird question, but I wonder if the weekly is changed every week (Like F/GO)?
well when u play long enough u can click in these quest one by one to figureit out
1. use friend gacha 5 tiumes
2. leveling unit 5 times by the same kind of that unit
3. u already finish

4. i dont remember, maybe do daily quest 3 times (to make sure u should click it --> if it auto direct you to the main menu then it must be : "do daily quest 3 time")

5. login five day in this week
6. u already finish
7. join the eaid boss 5 times
8. selling 5 units you dont want to keep
9. i dont remember maybe you should click it to see where it direct you go to

dont hit the giant ! you need to focus & kill thoes flydrone first then it become much easier !!

p/s: anyone try to buy ticket and pull this gacha yet ??? it said we will get 11 girl right???
thank u for that advice. oh and btw you can try ur luck with that gacha, it required 50 crystal for that gacha ticket

zero777

Reputation score

View attachment 22945
Guaranteed to get 1 of the new unit from the new banner, don't hope too much it's still random..
Kinda lucky to get new unit that is Santa Rinko from this kind of banner last year but my friend got the R one..

Nick_XRX

Reputation score
well when u play long enough u can click in these quest one by one to figureit out
1. use friend gacha 5 tiumes
2. leveling unit 5 times by the same kind of that unit
3. u already finish

4. i dont remember, maybe do daily quest 3 times (to make sure u should click it --> if it auto direct you to the main menu then it must be : "do daily quest 3 time")

5. login five day in this week
6. u already finish
7. join the eaid boss 5 times
8. selling 5 units you dont want to keep
9. i dont remember maybe you should click it to see where it direct you go to

thank u for that advice. oh and btw you can try ur luck with that gacha, it required 50 crystal for that gacha ticket
Just to fill in for the unknown.

4. Upgrade any unit 3 times.

9. Greet your friends 5 times (Click on the blue button on the friends list to greet all).

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
some QoL, Cutscene Final Skills are now Sped up as well. Finally, no more spending 10 minutes to use all my 30 Turns in Raids. Also although late, for those who were curious (and are full of Regret), the Wedding Banner Ticket was a Guaranteed Wedding Event Char, Rates were 6% for the SR (One of my Prev posts mentions failing 6% Twice, this was it). It's overall better than the Normal Event Banner if you wanted her since one roll would have 5x the chance of landing on the SR Event Char than normal (Normal Rate was 1.2%), for the same price

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Judging from the new story chapter Dark Asagi could be the next gacha SR unit.
I think I have enough crystals only to get 1 SR and now I have to decide:
I really like the current Lilim SR unit, but she is not particularly strong.
Dark Asagi look looks good too but we still don't know her stats... but I have a feeling she could be quite strong.

kfhustle

Reputation score
Judging from the new story chapter Dark Asagi could be the next gacha SR unit.
I think I have enough crystals only to get 1 SR and now I have to decide:
I really like the current Lilim SR unit, but she is not particularly strong.
Dark Asagi look looks good too but we still don't know her stats... but I have a feeling she could be quite strong.
i think the best way is you save the crytal until 29 June 2019 .. then you check the taimanin RPGX twitter page, they will release info about new characters coming, if u dont like it then u go for lilim SR

Autopsyst

Reputation score
im saving from this event as well... map events are my least favorite cuz too much grinding, and new Lilim isnt that appealing

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
Really lucky that I got Kise (Or as I call, Green BIG AXE girl) for this event
Single target, and on-element as well
Also, for all the people that got Kozuki in their support, bless your soul =))

Also, seems like you can get Crystal in Red Chest as well ... Huh
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
Sorry to ask, but can anyone translate this mission? It's in the event, and it seems like I did it on accident :v

Nick_XRX

Reputation score
Sorry to ask, but can anyone translate this mission? It's in the event, and it seems like I did it on accident :v

View attachment 23711
This mission is to defeat the rare enemy that sometimes appear on the event map (An enemy chess piece that is glowing red/yellow).
For this event, it appears on the left most/northwest most corner of the map.

Since there's barely any time left for this event. It's best to have this knowledge for the next map event.

Last edited:

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
Well, that''s a shame
At least I got the SR girl from that event to Skill LV4
Also, now that I actually have the time to look at her
She oddly reminds me about Touhou's Patchouli =))