What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

Rev2016

Reputation score
Hello everyone.
Kinda new here and was hoping someone could help with couple of questions.

1) I have some duplicate SR units like clone asagi but i cant use the duplicate to power up/raise my LR versions luck stat, how come?

2) on previous note some R units and HR units give me following Screenshot_20190801-083633_RPGX.jpg
What does that mean ?

3) lastly I just saw this , anyone understand how we get that code or what the deal is ?
Screenshot_20190802-235820_Chrome.jpg

Nick_XRX

Reputation score
Hello everyone.
Kinda new here and was hoping someone could help with couple of questions.

1) I have some duplicate SR units like clone asagi but i cant use the duplicate to power up/raise my LR versions luck stat, how come?

2) on previous note some R units and HR units give me following View attachment 24571
What does that mean ?

3) lastly I just saw this , anyone understand how we get that code or what the deal is ?
View attachment 24572
Hey Rev,
generally, it should increase luck if you put in a duplicate (+1 for R->SR and HR->UR & +5 for SR->LR).

**CORRECTION**
The amount of luck that is increased when using a duplicate to upgrade is based on the amount of luck that the duplicate has. There are occasions where units have initially 5 Luck OR 1 Luck. The amount of luck the unit has initially might be based on which gacha you rolled for the unit. So far, this case only happens on R->SR units, not SR->LR units. But do keep your eyes peeled in case any duplicate units do have low initial luck.

The cases in which luck would not increase is either you used the duplicate on a SR (not upgraded to LR yet) unit with maximum possible luck or the duplicate is not the same as the SR unit you fed it to.
In the first case, SR units have a set maximum to the luck stat they can have until they reach a higher rarity and their MAX luck increases correspondingly. But based on what you said, this shouldn't be it.
The more plausible case is that you fed the duplicate (in this case the clone Asagi) to another Asagi unit that is not an exact version to the duplicate.
This is simply my guess unless I have a clearer picture on this case, like pictures of the duplicate you fed and the unit that was fed to and the number on the luck stat.

As for your second question, you just landed on a great success when upgrading. You get more experience compared to the usual upgrading (Not sure how much, maybe someone else can cover me on the specific value).

For the third one, it seems to be a code promotion/giveaway if you buy things Taimanin RPG related at Comiket.

Last edited:

Rev2016

Reputation score
Hey Rev,
generally, it should increase luck if you put in a duplicate (+1 for R->SR and HR->UR & +5 for SR->LR).
The cases in which luck would not increase is either you used the duplicate on a SR (not upgraded to LR yet) unit with maximum possible luck or the duplicate is not the same as the SR unit you fed it to.
In the first case, SR units have a set maximum to the luck stat they can have until they reach a higher rarity and their MAX luck increases correspondingly. But based on what you said, this shouldn't be it.
The more plausible case is that you fed the duplicate (in this case the clone Asagi) to another Asagi unit that is not an exact version to the duplicate.
This is simply my guess unless I have a clearer picture on this case, like pictures of the duplicate you fed and the unit that was fed to and the number on the luck stat.

As for your second question, you just landed on a great success when upgrading. You get more experience compared to the usual upgrading (Not sure how much, maybe someone else can cover me on the specific value).

For the third one, it seems to be a code promotion/giveaway if you buy things Taimanin RPG related at Comiket.

Ty much appreciated.

I'll have to see why I cant use up my duplicates and its disappointing if you have to be at that fair for that asagi lol.

loka224

Reputation score
Noob question,
Is there a way to reroll/re-start from begining? i'm not fan of units i got,so i would like to restart to get the free 50 crystals again (it's common in gacha games to reroll when we begin until we got a good start^^)

kfhustle

Reputation score
Noob question,
Is there a way to reroll/re-start from begining? i'm not fan of units i got,so i would like to restart to get the free 50 crystals again (it's common in gacha games to reroll when we begin until we got a good start^^)
u can just simple creat a new acc with other email .... i used to do this way back when event bonus 100 crytal happen last year

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tbh, you don't really need to reroll to be good in this game (In fact i wouldn't even advise rerolling now if you joined last event and got the Character, she's the only other strong F2P buffer who can take over 1st Event Yukikaze who's the best F2P Buffer in the game, only out done by a Gacha SR Buffer. She's also a very good starting unit for beginners because her 1st skill is a Team Heal, 2nd is a 3 man Cleanse and her 'Ult' is Yukikaze's Buff without SPD. Allowing you to use her as a Healer as well when needed on Manual.) I started out aft buying the Starter Launch pack for Guaranteed SR, got what ppl would consider, the worst Gacha SR at the time (Butler, high defense stats, low damage) and i still did well through events just by taking someone else's character to carry me. Eventually you'll get gems and gradually roll for more SR units as you play. So, yeah, you don't really need a 'good start' cause most of the SR's you'll roll will be meh till you LR them anyway, which by the time you do, you can make a decent deck out of HR's. ST's are more important than AoE also, cause a good ST can easily carry you through everything.

Last edited:

Autopsyst

Reputation score
it seems we have another -def SR this event, much like late july one... cant say anything about Oboro, cuz as always my gacha pulls was shit

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
yeah this event SR hav too low damage .... LR level 100 but still only >500 damage ...=.= i dont expect anything much because she;s green unit =.=
but at least her ultimate can focus in 1 target

Last edited:

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Most event SR's don't really have good stats compared to Gacha SR's, they're still better than HR, but if you're used to Gacha SR's they won't ever compare lol, even Butler, the lowest ATK Gacha SR has like 510 ATK, but is the Tankiest Char in the game with 5.5k base HP and nearly 600 DEF. Buffers are usually the only Event Chars worth investing just cause so little Gacha units can properly buff.

I also wouldn't say the current event SR is bad or trash, looking at the wiki, she's pretty decent taking into account her All Round Stats. Most of those 600+ ATK Event chars are so squishy they would just get obliterated in most Super Boss Raids if they don't skill spam literally every turn. The fact she has a Super Strong ST Skill that DEBUFFS is alr a pretty big deal. Gacha SR ST's are either Super Strong (超特大 ) or Strong (特大 ) with Extra Effect, the difference is abt 100-104% higher % Damage multiplier depending on Skill Level. Heck, no other Event SR has a Super Strong ST. An even bigger deal is that it's 280 SP, 20 less than your usual Gacha ST's or 1 turn less to charge along with her high SP Gain (44 SP on Attack, in comparison, the Event SR ATKer with 600+ ATK 3 events ago is a Strong ST with Debuff that takes 330 SP to use and she charges it at 40 SP per attack, 9 Turns effectively). So if you even account Skill spamming, she'd still do higher DPS since her Multiplier is 700% instead of 600% and she also charges her ult faster. At a difference of 15% higher ATK when runes are accounted in, a Glass Cannon would need 7 Auto Attack turns to break even with her, since every nuke she does is 100% ATK Higher which is... oh, the same time she charges her own Ult. More if she spams due to Cyan and how much bonus Team damage her DEFENSE DEBUFF ADDS. I'd love it too if my Butler also had a Super Strong ST.

Overall, she's a pretty solid Event SR, one of the best Attackers I've seen so far. It's not super high DPS like a Gacha SR ST Attacker, but it's still pretty good damage output and survivability for a free unit.

Back in the days, sure Damage was what ppl look for as long as they had moderate defenses since Cyan abuse was a thing when it was at like 20% Chance since you'd just Skill proc almost every turn and heal back to full esp with Yukikaze/Healers. But with the nerf now making it 10%, tanking is back to being an issue and Tank stats are always welcome, esp when end of the day when you add Runes, and get to ard 700 VS 800 ATK for a Balanced Char VS Glass Cannon Event SR, it's barely 15% higher ATK for half their tankiness.

Last edited:

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I mean, it would work on them. But landing it is a whole different story :X CC afaik is pretty eh other than for "Arena" where those mobs can actually be CC-ed

Autopsyst

Reputation score
im asking cuz latest Oboro from gacha has "high chance" to inflict, and suddenly i pulled her with 5 shards

btw, arent we approaching anniversary soon... any news?

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, as mentioned before, most CC's don't land on bosses due to Ailment immunity (Imagine if Burn landed rofl, 30% HP gone), Stun seems to be the best CC bet afaik as it can actually work on some bosses at a low chance. For Example, Sonia 16 from one of the older events is also a ST Curse inflicter (90%) and ppl consider her trash.

For bosses, you strictly want either ST Damage or Debuffs as those actually work. Pref Super Strong 超特大 as those usually do 700% (Base Gacha Rinko or Yukikaze for example), those with Recoil (Swimsuit Ingrid for example) are slightly stronger at 800% but well, cost 30% of your life so if your damage doesn't deal 130% of your hp due to Reductions, ATK Downs or worse, Ailments (Curse and Blind Specifically, Curse halves your damage while Blind makes you do no damage and yes, iirc you STILL take the Recoil if you miss), you can't do a full heal or heal properly.

Last edited:

ShenHue

Lurker
Reputation score
That Skill Pickup Gacha is in any way different than the normal ones?