Prev: Gain 20% More SP when taking Damage
Now: Gain a Very Large amount More SP when taking Damage

4 Set Effect: Buffed
Prev: When below 20% HP, gain 30% ATK for 10T
Now: When below 30% HP, gain 30% ATK for 10T

Orange:
4 Set Effect: Nerfed
Prev: Increase ATK by 30%, Lifesteal 30% of damage dealt
Now: Increase ATK by 30%, Lifesteal 10% (Nerfed to Prev R strength) of damage dealt

Yellow:
2 Set Effect: Buffed
Prev: When at 100% SP, reduce damage taken by 15%
Now: When at 70% SP, reduce damage taken by 15%

Yellow:
Prev: Status Resistance Fixed at all Ranks, Very Large Increase
Now: Status Resistance now scales with Rank and Tier reduced (R is Small, HR is Medium, SR is Large, no more Very Large)

Pink:
2 Set Effect: Buffed
Prev: When HP is at 100%, gain 30% ATK
Now: When HP is above 80%, gain 30% ATK

Prev: Attack an additional time
Now: Attack an additional time, SP Gain is reduced by a Medium %
So, if I understand it right, Blue is basically SP regen, right?
Also, as a 2 Cyan 4 Orange user, I'm not happy lol

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yup, they're trying to push ppl away from 4P2O with Healer or 2C4O DPS builds now need a healer. 4 Pink and 4 Orange took a big nerf. Nothing beats 4O for Damage anyway unless you can somehow keep yourself above 80% with the new Pink. Howeverrrrr.... they massively buffed the SP Batteries rofl. Nothing stopping a 2B2C2Pur build on your Batteries now (Increased SP Regen per turn, Chance to cost no SP, Massively Increased SP Gain when taking damage). *Hints the new Healer/SP Battery... fun fact, with her natural SP Regen + her Skill Regen, by the time it runs out she gains 261 SP on a 300 SP cost ability (when Maxed) I wonder what would happen if the new Blue just gave 15 SP every turn *thinking honestly, i'd probably just give her either 2B 4R/4Y for extra Effective DR or Status Resist

@rizekamishiro , if you do get the black equip, screenshot for me and i'll read the effects, unless the JP wiki updates then i'll read it off there, i'm too lazy to do my tower climb even though this set of Gacha's just gave me every single ST unit i'd ever need (Got both the other Blue ST, Wrestler Girl and the Green Axe Girl ST). Then there's still the new SP Battery.....

Last edited:

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
@rizekamishiro , if you do get the black equip, screenshot for me and i'll read the effects, unless the JP wiki updates then i'll read it off there, i'm too lazy to do my tower climb even though this set of Gacha's just gave me every single ST unit i'd ever need (Got both the other Blue ST, Wrestler Girl and the Green Axe Girl ST). Then there's still the new SP Battery.....
here you go : 26113

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
I like Green Axe Girl
She's still carry hard this Rerun Asagi event (Will give headpat later on)

yup, they're trying to push ppl away from 4P2O with Healer or 2C4O DPS builds now need a healer. 4 Pink and 4 Orange took a big nerf. Nothing beats 4O for Damage anyway unless you can somehow keep yourself above 80% with the new Pink. Howeverrrrr.... they massively buffed the SP Batteries rofl. Nothing stopping a 2B2C2Pur build on your Batteries now (Increased SP Regen per turn, Chance to cost no SP, Massively Increased SP Gain when taking damage). *Hints the new Healer/SP Battery... fun fact, with her natural SP Regen + her Skill Regen, by the time it runs out she gains 261 SP on a 300 SP cost ability (when Maxed) I wonder what would happen if the new Blue just gave 15 SP every turn *thinking honestly, i'd probably just give her either 2B 4R/4Y for extra Effective DR or Status Resist
Idk man
For sb who have no healer , 2C4O is still pretty much mandatory for me T_T
Trying anything else just feel too risky :v

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
2 Set Bonus is at the End of battle increase Gold Gain (lul)

4 Set Bonus is ATK Up Large (30% usually), if i'm not reading wrongly, when attacking a Weak Element, Increase the Weakness multiplier

Overall, a very solid option over Orange if you're planning on abusing Weakness effects, you can do like 2P 4B for 60% ATK Bonus if you keep yourself healthy

@TheMadKitten , if you have the buffer from the last event (Not Yukikaze) and are willing to manual, she has a Heal :X alternatively, if they re-run Sakura 3rd event released, she's a healer too

anyway, gotta LR 4 units now... why did the Heart Special Dungeon have to end yesterday ._.

Last edited:

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
You mean Ayame? I have her, but not fully leveled
Btw, pretty sure you tagged the wrong username there =))
Also, that 2 Stack effect :v

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there fixed :X get Ayame up btw, one of the best Buffers in the game, losing out only to the Gacha SP Battery buffer for obv reasons. Also holy crap, Tokiko's Leader effect is actually BROKEN, firstly, most Leader effect values is like 15% for All 20% if it's for a specific Race so at best it affecting all 5 chars is 75/100% ATK Up IF, they all had the same ATK (Supports reduce the overall effectiveness). Tokiko's Double Auto Attack is effectively 100% ATK Increase on a DPS character and you can still get that 15/20% off a Friend Support. But that's NOT the broken part, the broken part is that SHE ACTUALLY GET'S FULL SP REGEN HAHAHA (Unlike Pink, which is now nerfed to have reduced SP Regen, Pink only regenerates half of your SP per hit, so if you usually regen 42 SP, each hit gives 21) what this means is.... she regenerates 84 SP EVERY TURN. That's an ult every 4 turns rofl even if she doesn't even get hit. This also means nearly 75% Team ATK Buff uptime... my god, if i throw in the SP Battery as well......

Edit: just ran some tests with her, her buff value seems to be 60% (Tested by damage checking with her buff and Yukikaze's, same variance damage) her stats are ridiculous too. Ever had a DPS with nearly 5.3k HP and nearly 500 DEF while still hitting nearly 800 ATK? lol. She has the 4th highest HP in the game, slightly behind Healer Mizuki by 65. 12th for ATK, behind 11 by 2. Also 2nd fastest Char in the game so no problems with her outspeeding everyone for the buff. Questioning what 2 set to give her cause Cyan is overkill with her SP Regen rate, Pink is really unreliable atm without a healer, so i'll have to get the SP Battery up before i can comment

The Lifesteal nerf is heavy though, I brought her into the event map so she had disadvantage and she only healed like..... 200 off her ult.

Edit 2: Blue SR now gives 25 SP a turn, super big buff to all SP Batteries since you now naturally regen 70 SP a turn, giving 210/300 SP before the buff ends, as long as your Attack SP Regen is 30, you'll be able to permanently rotate the buff unless CC-ed

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
finally got the very first Yuki released... along with her School form version. happy.
Wait . How to get her ? You use rainbow gacha with 50 crystal and then pick yellow colour ???? Right ?

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
Questioning what 2 set to give her cause Cyan is overkill with her SP Regen rate, Pink is really unreliable atm without a healer, so i'll have to get the SP Battery up before i can comment

The Lifesteal nerf is heavy though, I brought her into the event map so she had disadvantage and she only healed like..... 200 off her ult.
so finally u use pink and test with her anyway ??

p/s: anyone can show me how to clear the floor 28 please ?! the petri effect really anoying and enemy's damage so high

Last edited:

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i still need to get the Hearts up for my Battery/Healer, currently with the Lifesteal nerf, it's much harder to sustain high amounts of hp, even on my Strong Element chars, 14k nuke and only 1.4k heal. But for sure, Cyan is overkill for someone who can ult every 3 turns with a Battery

Autopsyst

Reputation score
Wait . How to get her ? You use rainbow gacha with 50 crystal and then pick yellow colour ???? Right ?
yes, did it twice. first with ticket, got School version. second with 50 crys, and it was diehard gamble, since OG Yuki was the only Yellow SR i didnt have from the banner roster
(unless, ofc, if da gacha only give *new* SR)

Last edited:

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
oh god i just read in wiki that since tower floor 36 the game dont let us use LR or UR units ----> so from now, maybe u guy need to start train level of your R units

/ i guess they dont want us dump all R units so they creat tower arena with big reward on floor 49 50 (100 crystal & SR garanteer ticket) =.=