What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Anyone know what this means ? I keep trying to do the event and it wont let me.
It says that your unit box is full (characters and/or shurikens) try to sell some of useless stuff in order to gain access to quests again.

kfhustle

Reputation score
anone can translate this page for me as well ??? what is the purpose of those tab ?

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
anone can translate this page for me as well ??? what is the purpose of those tab ?
View attachment 26381
That's an extra shuriken box with 200 more slots (you can change a shuriken from main box to this one and viceversa by clicking on it and choose the center option) now we all can stock up to 700 shurikens.

Last edited:

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
omg, mfw first Halloween Ticket shows SR background upon door open and i'm like, oh wow, did i just 1 Tix the Halloween SR?... *get's Murasaki...... so I threw the other ticket and got her this time.

Extra notes on her, her stats are similar to Murasaki and her buff value is 100% inc

Additional notes on the Twins and Tokiko btw, so after trying them out, Twins is disgusting, 24/7 when used with 2 Blue + 4P, 25% HP Regen and 45 SP Regen, as long as you don't take more than that, your team will never die, so basically, survive abt 4 rounds since Blue + Pink Autoattacks regen givens abt 92/93 SP = semi immortality + Skill spam, once the buff has been cast, you'll always generate enough SP to recast it as long as you hit/get hit once since you'd naturally generate 70/300 SP per turn. I also just found out that Tokiko's Skill damage get's buffed to Super Strong (Recoil damage Super Strong mind you, not even the Pure ST 700%) Tier when she hits lv 3 skill.... so it goes from 600% Base > 820% at lv 5....... (I think it goes 600% > 640% > 810% > 815% > 820%, cause Recoil Super Strong has 820% at lv5 as well, otherwise it might be 600% > 640% > 760% > 790% > 820%, but i think it's the latter)

Oh and before anyone forgets or wonder why this is broken af, she get's ult every 4 turns if put as leader :X..... add in a battery and she ults every 3 turns... It also means Cyan is not even needed and you can opt for another 30% Damage boost like buffed Pink. Currently against the event boss, I can do nearly 300k in 17 turns with just Rinko, Normal Kirara and Yukikaze.... I've not thrown in Event Kirara yet cause i'm unlocking the slots, so I think I can pretty much easily solo even the Super tier boss in 1 try on my own once she's in.

On another note, 4 Pink was buffed, not nerfed. What I didn't know, was that they removed the SP limitation, so you now regenerate 80% SP each for both hits instead of 50% for each

Edit: Uh...... lol? This is pretty scary when your average damage per turn is like 20k. It's slow for the first 3 turns, then once Tokiko and Twins kick in, it's permanent Team 60% ATK Up, Regen and 45 SP gain (almost half a ST's SP Req in 3T) The perm 60% ATK Up is super impt too, cause it cuts the boss's EHP by abt 33%, the scary thing too is if she crits, she still hits 5 digits.... even with elemental downside
f6ecd9362c33ea71c0e996849cbe10aa.jpg 06e8a6a36bdc820f8e1715eb965035d4.jpg ac0d9c6d947c7b71283437025ef42072.png

Edit 2: so I went to attempt a Super Strong Raid solo, got him to 372k/615k in 14 turns and 3 minutes, unfortunately, Tokiko got killed by an AoE Crit on T18 so the test was over ._. but i think going by that rate, i could've probably brought him down to 20-30k remaining hp

Last edited:

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
Sucks that all my Red units are AoE, and the only Red ST I have is Camellia (I mean, she is tanky asf tho, add in the twins and it's just full turtle mode)
Also, does the ST dmg modifier offset the class disadvantage?

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My luck has run out... I tried to get this new SR in the pick up gatcha.
I used all my 250 crystal, 18 tickets, 3 HR tickets and yet not a single SR.

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, does the ST dmg modifier offset the class disadvantage?
no, Advantaged Characters deal 30% bonus damage while Disadvantaged characters deal 30% Less, so even an Advantaged AoE-ist with similar ATK will outperform a Disadvantaged character, since they deal abt 390% with their Skill and 130% with their attacks a Disadvantaged character deals 490% with a 700% Nuke, 560% with a 800% nuke and 70% damage attacks, so the difference in nuke power is easily settled in abt 2-3 turns as they deal nearly twice the damage on Auto Attacks, on top of the fact you could potentially die since they nerfed Lifesteal so you can't even use the bonus damage to keep spamming nukes and expect to survive. This is why I pretty much had always slot in Yukikaze since she's a Neutral ST most of the time. Since Neutral ST will deal 700% and 100% Attacks, 310% difference will not break even since most characters generate Nuke SP in 7-8 turns, but also, the more I nuke (SP Gen, taking more damage or Cyan Proc), the larger the difference becomes

My case above with Tokiko is obv a very special case because she's Primarily taking the role of my Buffer here and not a Damage Dealer with her 100% Uptime 60% ATK Buff. The only other set ups that could take over this role and still have a Healer/Buffer/SP Generation set up is Shizuru (Buffer/SP Gen) + another Healer (Twins would only act as a Healer as both SP Regens will or at least should not stack) or Twins with another Support like Event Yukikaze or Ayame, which would require dedicating 2 slots for Pure Support, while in this case I have a Healer + SP Gen on 1 slot and a Buffer + DPS role making it more like 1.5 Support roles but fulfills the above Support conditions. Not to mention Tokiko Lead herself can outdps a lot of characters since she has a Base 800% Nuke and 200% Auto's with her Lead double attack which also doubles her SP Generation speed, so she'll nuke 2x faster than you most of the time without having to commit a 6Pink set up (2P 4O, with Twins you can't really drop low easily granting her 60% ATK Up and Lifesteal)

Extra note on why you always want a Healer/Buffer/SP Gen set up specifically for Raids

Healer: Don't have to say why, with the nerf to Lifesteal, it's practically impossible to sustain long games without a healer now (you could spam items but uh.....) 2B + 4P can be used to cut your heal timer down to 3 turns if they generate 40 Base SP.

Buffer: Multiplicative damage bonus which reduces enemy Effective HP, if you thought Tokiko running 60% Bonus ATK was scary, try multiplying her current ATK by another 60% aft that.

SP Gen: The key member for 100% Buff uptime and 4 Turn Heals, do note your SP Generator NEEDS 2B 4P because unlike the rest, you need to regenerate 300 SP in 2 turns since SP Regen lasts 3T. This is possible by 2B (25SP) 4P (64-66SP), SP Regen (45) with 1 tick of the SP Regen on the turn, you need to generate 255 SP over 2 turns which 25 + 66 + 45 = 136 per turn will cover. 100% Buff Uptime requires you to buff on the 4th turn after the buff was used, this means 3 turns to generate SP or 100 SP per turn which requires 2B + SP Regen minimally on 40SP Generation chars on top of having enough Speed to go first since the buff will end, but because you refresh it before the rest have taken their turn, the buff is applied for their turn. Your next best possible approach to this is to run 2B 4P for 25SP + 160% Attack SP Regen (64 SP for 40 SP regen attacks) which totals 89 SP, giving you a 1 Turn downtime/Heal delay, but also sacrifices a Defensive slot like 4 Yellow for Status Resistance (Can't buff/heal if you get Silenced/Petrified/Stunned, especially big deal for Shiranui who has Team Status Cleanse on her Heal). Likewise, you can 2B 4P your buffers with SP Gen so they cast on the 3rd turn instead of the 4th if your attackers are too fast.

Now before you go, wait, 3 Turn Ults? What bout swapping Attacker 2 Cyan for 2 Blue then? Don't. Blue + SP Gen only provides consistency on Ult usages specifically from the SP Gen portion. This is important for Supports because they need to refresh everything when they end or for healers, they need to top you up when you actually get damaged. Attackers need to spam and Cyan statistically provides 3 Ults over 30 Turns but could potentially provide MORE since it's an RNG factor. Blue also only provides 750 SP over the 30 turns, which is 2.5 Ult usages at best, 0.5 less Cyan's Statistical Minimum. So even if you didn't have Blue, the SP Generation portion will cover most of the bonus Ult casts. Bonus points is if you were 45 or less SP to getting an Ult AND THEN you proc your free cast as well, since using a skill provides no Attack SP Regen, the buff will top it up for you rather than you attacking and topping it up. Same reason, Blue could also over-regen you and waste part of it's regen

My luck has run out... I tried to get this new SR in the pick up gatcha.
I used all my 250 crystal, 18 tickets, 3 HR tickets and yet not a single SR.
did you remember to buy the 2 tickets in the shop? The Ticket based gacha has 1 of the rolls being a Guaranteed Event Char with the rates for the SR skewed to like i think 7%, double the usual rates

Last edited:

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You mean the first item in the rightmost tab of the shop that sells for 50 crystals?
If yes, I'm sorry I'm such an idiot. I'll buy it asap.
Thank you for letting me notice it.

Last edited:

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
Extra notes, if you happened to play at the start and have Event Yukikaze.... get her to LR ASAP. Best Buffer in the game giving the entire party a whopping 80% ATK/DEF/SPD for 3T, that means almost doubled Damage, Tankiness and everyone basically always outspeeds the boss. Downside is that she's squishy as heck and basically needs SR 4-Red for the Effective 20% Damage Reduction from Absorption and Extra DEF that is boosted by her own Buff, to survive well (Lowest HP of 3.5k Base HP, 5th Lowest DEF of 450 DEF, having the lowest Overall Survivability for SR). 2nd Best Buffer alternative, is HR Lilith (The huge breasted witch with a Key weapon) having 40% ATK/DEF.
YAYY the first event are comingback everyone :p !!! if u guys miss this rare unit from the first time then u can get it now

kfhustle

Reputation score
anyone know japanese can figure it out for me : which character called : イベ ????? ..... i'm reading by google translate on wikiru(japanese) page about the way to clear tower floor 41 --> 60 but google only translate it : " ibe or eve " (new year eve??)
can't find any character name like that :cry:

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
anyone know japanese can figure it out for me : which character called : イベ ????? ..... i'm reading by google translate on wikiru(japanese) page about the way to clear tower floor 41 --> 60 but google only translate it : " ibe or eve " (new year eve??)
can't find any character name like that :cry:
I don't think that is a character name,
I think that is イベント (event)
You should post the full coment and we will see.

kfhustle

Reputation score
I don't think that is a character name,
I think that is イベント (event)
You should post the full coment and we will see.
it here:
50Fクリア
編成リーダー不知火(不動4累2) 双子イベあやめ(不屈4迅刹2) きらら新リリム(無双4迅刹2)

アイテムHP回復中 SP回復小
i use google translate the page --> it's show that character name called ibe maika but i can't find any unit name like that T_T
they also mention about these heroine to clear floors in this page :

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
it here:
50Fクリア

アイテムHP回復中 SP回復小
i use google translate the page --> it's show that character name called ibe maika but i can't find any unit name like that T_T

Well, i only can read a few things there and yes, there's an "ibe" or something but...i think it says Ibe Ayame...says futago before the Name and futago means two persons more or less...other 2 girls named there are Kirara and Lilim.
:/ hope i have helped you a little.

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it here:
50Fクリア

アイテムHP回復中 SP回復小
uh, from what i can understand, gut says that they are shortforming everything, the ones in the brackets are what to equip them with.
It's saying teamcomp of Shiranui as Leader (Healer Shiranui probably for the Status Cleanse) (4 Yellow, 2 Purple),
Twins (The OP ones I mentioned) and Event Ayame (Supporters + SP Bat, 4 Red 2 Cyan),
Kirara (Any should work since both effects and stats are similar) and New Lilim (latest Gacha Lilim basically the 25% ATK/SPD Down ST) (Attackers, 4 Orange 2 Cyan)

Items: Healing Pot Medium and SP Pot Small

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
uh, from what i can understand, gut says that they are shortforming everything, the ones in the brackets are what to equip them with.
It's saying teamcomp of Shiranui as Leader (Healer Shiranui probably for the Status Cleanse) (4 Yellow, 2 Purple),
Twins (The OP ones I mentioned) and Event Ayame (Supporters + SP Bat, 4 Red 2 Cyan),
Kirara (Any should work since both effects and stats are similar) and New Lilim (latest Gacha Lilim basically the 25% ATK/SPD Down ST) (Attackers, 4 Orange 2 Cyan)

Items: Healing Pot Medium and SP Pot Small
You are right, ibe ayame means Event Ayame xD and futago was for the twins.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
the question...

google translate Sakura's mystery effect like "+ 40% increase in self-confidence before action"
what is it?