What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

Rev2016

Reputation score
the question...

google translate Sakura's mystery effect like "+ 40% increase in self-confidence before action"
what is it?
I believe confidence in this case means crit, not 100% sure but when evrt she ults she never stops writing afterwards.

Screenshot_20191029-161131_RPGX.jpg

Can anyone tell me what that sr/hr ticket thing in my bag is ? And how do I use it ?

Attachments

Nick_XRX

Reputation score
I believe confidence in this case means crit, not 100% sure but when evrt she ults she never stops writing afterwards.

View attachment 26867

Can anyone tell me what that sr/hr ticket thing in my bag is ? And how do I use it ?
Those seem to be exchange tickets rather than gacha tickets. Not sure where you can exchange them though after looking through the tabs in game. Try to scroll through the Shop category, and the Gacha as well just in case, to see if anything new appeared that requires those items specifically.

On another note, I stumbled upon this while entering a 25 stamina stage for the recent map event. Anyone else found encounter this map?
Map Event.png

Rev2016

Reputation score
Those seem to be exchange tickets rather than gacha tickets. Not sure where you can exchange them though after looking through the tabs in game. Try to scroll through the Shop category, and the Gacha as well just in case, to see if anything new appeared that requires those items specifically.
That's sucks lol. Hopefully someone can help.

Thank you

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sakura's Buff is indeed 40% Crit Up, you can also tell by comparing the kanji of Top Right Rune Crit Stat :X makes her a pretty good Neutral DPS since Crits are 2x Final damage so the buff is effectively a 40% Multiplicative DPS increase, minus ard maybe 10% less at worst depending on base Crit Chance + Rune

Last edited:

Autopsyst

Reputation score
new gacha SR is shota Oo
anyways, a question bout her/him
google translate brings me this - "Premium gacha / SR confirmed gacha / HR or more confirmed gacha / friend gacha + "
is the "friend gacha +" true or just incorrect translation?

btw, feel free to remove that russian lang message from thread, it's a spam. i know since im russian myself

Last edited:

Nick_XRX

Reputation score
Friend Gacha + is the same as the original Friend Gacha but 10x the cost with better chances of getting Rare/ High Rare Units along with other items that are in the lineup. So the translation is pretty accurate. Don't expect it to translate sentences and dialogues accurately.

So far these are the Gachas:
Pickup Gacha (Occasionally comes up [sometimes with reduced cost of of crystals]) - Slightly higher chance to get the select units on the poster
Premium Gacha - Highlight gacha for new units on one tab and the general gacha on the second
SR Gacha - SR guaranteed (requires SR ticket)
HR and Higher Gacha - HR guaranteed with chance of SR (requires HR ticket)
Friend Gacha/ Friend Gacha + - Chance of Normal/Rare/High Rare units and items.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
Friend Gacha/ Friend Gacha + - Chance of Normal/Rare/High Rare units and items.
you didnt get my point

i asked the question cuz that shota is SR - not N,R or HR - which i mentioned.
and in HIS/HER profile was explicitly stated

"How to Get - Premium gacha / SR confirmed gacha / HR or more confirmed gacha / friend gacha + "

which leads to logical conclusion, that either gtranslate is accurate, and THIS SR unit CAN be gotten from friend+ (i specifically checked other sr's there's no mention of friend+ gacha) -
or gtranslate is inaccurate

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
google translate brings me this - "Premium gacha / SR confirmed gacha / HR or more confirmed gacha / friend gacha + "
first, i check other SR and no unit can be get by friend gacha + but this special one they write it like that then maybe someone in that wiki-page got it by accidentally pull friend gacha + because the infomation on this wiki page write by player after all

but still i think u must be super ultra lucky to get that 0,1% hm....hm....

Nick_XRX

Reputation score
you didnt get my point

i asked the question cuz that shota is SR - not N,R or HR - which i mentioned.
and in HIS/HER profile was explicitly stated

"How to Get - Premium gacha / SR confirmed gacha / HR or more confirmed gacha / friend gacha + "
Ah, didn't know you were talking about the info on the wiki specifically there on the previous post. After checking on the link, I agree with hustle's point in that a player got REALLY lucky on pulling a SR unit from the Friend Gacha + and the info has been updated as such.
After checking on the details button in upper right corner of the Gacha window (詳細), the third bullet point states that there can be a rare chance for an unit/item of even higher rarity to appear. This phrase does not appear on the regular Friend Gacha so that must be the merit for Friend Gacha + in that you can have a really low chance to get an SR unit from it.

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
so,where's hack mod
it's so hard for beginner,The character build
if u can google search u can see plenty of it (from androidrepublic or runmods), when i'm a newplayer i only begin to play this kind of gacha game in the time they got event like christmast eve because they will get u ticket gacha or so much crystal to gacha.

if u want mod then u should only use those hack mod with normal quest cause' if u use that mod on public raid boss they will ban ur acc. ofcourse

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
🙈🙉🙊tuturuuuu..!! new update with brand new equip shurriken, again
they use all the colour they can think of so this time they design it with detail on shuriken and here is the effect :
2 piece --> Restores minimal HP at the beginning of the turn 🥴
4 piece --> Increase DEF greatly but Easier to be targeted by the enemy 😹
i will call it TAUGHT shurinken by now omg :p