What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
i dont suprise tbh =.= because look at the green SR unit recently ..... they ran out of idea so they decide to creat trending-characters like 2B nier automata look alike ....=.= come onnn Lilith-inc plz force kagami design new characters *riot* 👿👿👿 o_O:sleep:

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
I mean, it's not easy to create a new character, unless they hire more artists
Like, we have, what ... around 200 units atm?

zero777

Reputation score
Kinda disappointed for Sonico scene..no lewd scene...
Ohh well..lol

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
I mean, it's hard for them to get a collab with anything non-H in the 1st place
I'm surprise she can even make it into RPGX with scene, not gonna lie

kfhustle

Reputation score
it's timeeeee ! to pull limited GACHA-hahahaha this asagi new unit have max damage is 1k (without shurinken equip) and also they're let you guy pull free 11 unit gacha from now to 30 march

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
it's timeeeee ! to pull limited GACHA-hahahaha this asagi new unit have max damage is 1k (without shurinken equip) and also they're let you guy pull free 11 unit gacha from now to 30 march
It's a shame that i didn't get her after spend all of my crystals :(

Screenshot_20200326-112600_1.jpg

kfhustle

Reputation score
It's a shame that i didn't get her after spend all of my crystals :(

View attachment 30382
well but atleast you got the other white-omyouji-girl
that girl is really cool too .. she get super cut-damage ultimate (kinda like skill nullifi) --> every bosses skill is cut to 0 dame when her ultimate is on !

that good especially when they're design these new bosses can deal super high freakin' damage to our team

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
this time they hav limited banner flame ingrid but in June they also got limited gacha for june bride dress costume character :cry: i dont know spend crystal for now or save for June :eek:o_O

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Sort of sucks Mizuki isn't getting a lot of releases. The lack of her sort of just kills it with every titty monster they release.

kfhustle

Reputation score
that new boss Juno mini event really challenger because he can -speed us too much .. anyone know what unit can Debuff-removal (not Abnormal condition cure ) or have any item can do that ???

helln00

Reputation score
Better to just buff your own speed to cancel it out. Valentine Asuka can buff both speed and defense