What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new gear isn't that good tbh, regen for SR is 5%, which is just slightly more than what Orange Lifesteal would grant for a 4k hp char doing abt 1k a hit, but higher burst heal on skill use, so it's only useful for supports or non-ST attackers as 2C2O2Tank depending on damage, Supports however, need their SP gen and are usually better to stick with the normal 2B 4P set up. The 4 set bonus is pretty eh, Taunt is not useful when you don't have a proper sustain to being with so it's better for the damage to spread since AoE Heals are more common and most Boss Damage is AoE, so having higher target priority barely helps. If you wanted the 30% DEF Bonus, Red and Yellow are better options. Red grants effectively 15% DR off the damage taken healing effect while Yellow still grants some extra Status Resist although heavily nerfed

Last edited:

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it's a Limited Gacha from Christmas, so it has Limited Units from the xMas batch. The side there is Mileage, so aft spending up to a certain threshold (unsure if Card amount or Crystal amount), you'll get the item stated. In this case, at the 300 mark you get Xmas Rinko

Autopsyst

Reputation score
so, its just a reprint of last year xmas... well, xRinko isnt that good tbh, hopefully they will add some new on actual xmas

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Its roll times, you dont need to use just gems, tickets also count

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i mean, these are Limited Units, ppl might want them for art/scenes/collection as well and these are the only times you can get them, Limited reprints are never bad unless they're used as the main event which never happens.

Edit to prevent double post. Both RPG Flagship girls are out. Looking at their kit from just the Tryout Event, they're kinda eh so far so until the wiki updates all their true values, I can't exactly say if they're completely meh yet. I will edit this depending on the true values on the wiki. Course if you like the girl, go ahead to roll for them.

Edit 2: Revised review with Wiki True Values Main differences below, in depth still in the paragraphs
Squid Girl:
-Mode Change grants massive amounts of stats, 600 ATK 250 DEF 25 Speed
-Nuke % is 205% at lv 5, 150% at lv 1

Snake Girl:
-AoE Nuke % is 350 at lv 5, 210% at lv 1
-2nd skill ST Nuke is effectively 150 SP for 500% at lv 5 aft the 1st cast

Squid girl's ult is interesting. She Mode Changes then Self Cleanses all Status Effects and self regen's for 3 Turns, the next cast aft that will then do her actual Nuke which is a 4 man random weak attack with Hard CC (Blind + Silence). Mode Change grants her 600 ATK 250 DEF 25 Speed which is basically ard 90% ATK Up, 50% DEF Up that is independent from Buffs. This means she could probably hit over 2k ATK with a 60% ATK Buff if the Flat amount can also be multiplied since it's going to be more like (700 + 600) * 1.3 * 1.6. Her nuke at lv 5 also does a focus fire 820%, which is higher than a ST Recoil Char, adding tgt with her 2k+ ATK, this can be very strong burst. Overall, this char is pretty strong on paper, a possible gear set up over the usual 4O2C is 6 Pink. 4 Pink lets her strike twice (200% AA Value) and abuse that high ATK Value while charging up her SP 60% Faster , 2 Pink gives her 30% ATK Bonus to abuse that high Base ATK further and since casting her Mode Change grants her 30% Regen for 3T she can easily top up her hp past 80% HP for these strikes, esp since she has the highest Base HP in the game AND 750+ DEF while Mode Changed.
Oh and if you're wondering, "Is this char stronger than Tokiko then?" my answer to that, is yes and no. Tokiko if used with Twins, has a much better Overall damage boost since Twins grants Tokiko the Regen to keep 2 Pink up pretty much 24/7 and the SP Regen for 3T Casts. Without Twins however, you'd most likely have to sub in another char for Healer, which would reduce your overall DPS since you're dropping a DPS slot for a Support. At the same time, if Tokiko can keep her hp above 80%, 50% of the time (11 Auto's 4 Nukes with Pink Bonus) she WILL still outdps Squid Girl. So when does Squid Girl outdps Tokiko? When Tokiko can't keep her Hp above 80%, 50% of the time. Not even Elemental Advantage/Disadvantage would really let her outdps, it might, but very very slightly (See under Math Summary)

Both Chars will Auto Attack 22 times and cast Ult 8 times (7 Base + damage taken SP for 1 extra) ATK Buffs like Tokiko's not accounted for as both parties should have it and so, cancel each other out

Tokiko Perfect Case (Always above 80% HP):
Gear : 2P4O/4B
-Auto Attacks (100% x 1.3 x 2 = 320%) : 320% x 22 = 7040%
-Nuke (816% x 1.6 = 1305) : 1305 x 8 = 10440%
Total : 7040 + 10440 = 17840% after 30 Turns. Tokiko can run 4 Black for 1.5x Elemental Advantage as 4 Orange is not really necessary

Squid Girl: 12 Auto Attacks will be Unbuffed, 10 will be Buffed, 4 Nukes Casted since 2 Ults must be casted to get a Nuke
Gear : 6 Pink
-Auto Attacks (UnBuffed: 100% x 1.3 x 2 = 260%, Buffed: 100% x 1.3 x 1.85 x 2 = 481%) : 12 x 260% + 10 x 481% = 7930%
-Nuke (820% x 1.3 x 1.85 = 1972%) : 1972% x 4 = 7888
Total : 7930% + 7888% = 15818% After 30 Turns. Elemental Weakness = 15818% x 1.3 = 20563% Squid cannot run 4 Black as 4 Pink is needed.

Summary Result: Tokiko does 2k% higher Damage..... if they had similar Base ATK. Do note that Tokiko's BASE ATK is 11.6% higher than Squid, so the difference is much much higher as it's more like 17840% x 1.12 for 19980% instead. Squid's Form Change Buff also becomes weaker the more Base ATK you have, the 1.85x used (1350/704) was without any other Flat ATK increases which will change the entire formula as the buff diminishes in effect. E.g 850 (704 + 146 off Gear) ATK + 600 Buffed ATK = 1450 = 70% Buff Effectiveness so all in all, Tokiko might still win or be very close even with Elemental Advantage/Disadvantage

Tokiko Half Case (50% of the time above 80% HP)
-Auto Attacks : 320% x 11 + 260% x 11 = 6380%
-Nuke : 1060% x 4 + 1305% x 4 = 9460%
Total : 9460% + 6380% = 15840%, still 32% higher.

Uehara. Team ATK + DEF Buff lets her take a Buffer DPS Role like Tokiko. Her 1st skill is ok-ish for Arena with the mild chance Stun CC and her 2nd skill is actually pretty good if you're willing to manual. Her Leader skill is kinda nice, being the usual ATK UP buff with some Stun Resist, do put her up as Helper for Raid Bosses esp if they have Stuns, free FP. In comparison to what we have atm, she will lose out to Kousaka as a Sole Buffer since Kousaka covers the ATK Buff and has SP Regen while being able to do 100% Uptime with the right gear, making her only good if you have Twins to cover said SP Regen and Heals. She also loses out to Tokiko in this area as DPS Buffer for obvious reasons, Tokiko being pretty much the Strongest Unit in the game (Ridiculous Base Stats, 816% ST Nuke that charges in 3T with SP Battery, innate Double strike/SP Regen, outdpses pretty much everyone even on Blue enemies) and has 100% Uptime on her buff without even having to really commit gear to it. On a Pure DPS Role however, she will be good if you are willing (and are fast) in doing Manual because of her 500% ST + 100 SP Regen. At 250 SP to cast while being refunded 100SP, she will basically need to only regenerate 150SP for a 500% Nuke. In comparison, a Pure ST would do 716% with 300SP, so gaining 300SP on her would allow her to cast this nuke TWICE for 1k% instead. Overall, a decent unit to have if you have Twins and no Tokiko or Kousaka or are willing to Manual for DPS.

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
i need translate skill of u guys again :cry: the way to clear 44 floor tower in this wikiru write all with japan and although i use google translate but still dont know they are talking about T_T send help plzz :
hhhhhh.png

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
k, i tried my best, got thrown off cause i couldn't find out what were those units till i scrolled up and noticed that there was a N Rank Limitation on the floor, cool, no wonder i couldn't find anything when searching using the R > SR List. This is what I managed to get aft using Google Translate and comparison with basic JP understanding

1st comment refers to using these units or should be, since they match the names, skill and are Green, other half aft the number is just him remarking he used tons of regeneratives and some crystal item
双撃ヒントになった 熊ゴーレムサキュバス忍×2で回復薬多量に賢者の石1つ突破できた

(2 hitting Bear, 双撃ヒントになった熊, his skill is a 2 hit attack) X 1

(Succubus, サキュバス, Single Target with Lifesteal) X 2

(Golem, ゴーレム, Single Target) X 2

2nd comment refers to running 6 Orange set on Green units and ignoring confusion while trying to stay above 1k hp, bring pretty much all the HP Potions. Last part was remarking smth abt better specialized gear
44Fは精神染めで無双6、混乱は無視してHP約1000をキープ。HP小・中・全小・中・クッキーでほぼ使い切った。厳選装備回した方が良かったかも

zero777

Reputation score
If you don't know yet, the Action Taimanin already release today..and yeah it's standard hack and slash with some tits and ass also costumes..

kfhustle

Reputation score
yea, sadly it just 16+game and only for mobile .. why they dont make any version for Dmm game jeez :cautious:

Autopsyst

Reputation score
on a side note, i hope u guys know that lilith holds daily free 11-chain summon now

zero777

Reputation score
yea, sadly it just 16+game and only for mobile .. why they dont make any version for Dmm game jeez :cautious:
Hmm..it's quite understandable tbh..
The game itself would get more heavier for the phone to handle if we got sex scenes and with the 3D stuff..

on a side note, i hope u guys know that lilith holds daily free 11-chain summon now
Wait what??Until when free multi pulls??

Autopsyst

Reputation score
according to taimanin wiki -

Commemoration of 1 million registered users!
12/23 16:00-12/31 23:59
11 free gacha campaigns once a day!

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Action Taimanin launch is a mess... For 2 days tried to install this game! And I'm not the only one it seems.
I have a x64 android 8.1 device using qooapp to bypass the regional filter and it tells me "device incompatible".
Ok, then I tried BluesStacks x64 to emulate it on pc. Same problem. Than I tried LDPlayer, same yet again...
Really sad, I wont lie, I was looking forward to play this one. :(

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
15 Free Mini Tickets until JANUARY 2
Merry Xmas and Happy NY guys.
yayyy these ticket too rare to get .. 1 week quest only reward 2 ticket => if dont count reward from events then 12 month/1 year only grant u 96 tickets
i hope they will reward more of this from week quest or events

happy newyear everyone ...
although nothing change with me :sneaky: i dont archive anything new :cry: :ROFLMAO: