What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

LArcEnL1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you are referring to the "New year special gatcha" it let you choose a specific color for the units you will get, plus you will get 11 units instead of 10.
As usual, if you want to know the precise unit list you could win, you can click the "yellow ring" button in the top right.

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
oh boiis newYear SR-event unit so good for tower climb (especially from floor 46+)
her skill 1 is buff allies increase Ressitance :eek: skill 2 is clear debuff from allies :love:

anyone know how to get this ticket ????

View attachment 28340
i think only way to get this Gacha ticket is u need to use money to get 5000 dmm point and then buy it from the cashshop in game

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
anyone know what does this thing do ??? i got it from event boss but dont know japanese 🤔
nnn.png

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
jeez.... i hav a feeling top tier h-artists like kagami already retired, althought new year gacha is asagi kimono from him but i mean you can't see any new character creat by him anymore. shindol too dont creat any new char, at this time only hope is butcha-U with ClockUP company

kfhustle

Reputation score
the game just update ... anyone can translate this new shuriken for me, plz :

vvvv.png

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
the game just update ... anyone can translate this new shuriken for me, plz :

View attachment 28954u
here u go :
2 piece SR - When attacked by an enemy, there is a high probability (30%) of counterattack.
* One time only, regardless of equipment and LS, and one SP.

4 piece SR - Increase ATK medium (20%). & Greatly increase the criticality rate (30%)

Nick_XRX

Reputation score
here u go :
2 piece SR - When attacked by an enemy, there is a high probability (30%) of counterattack.
* One time only, regardless of equipment and LS, and one SP.

4 piece SR - Increase ATK medium (20%). & Greatly increase the criticality rate (30%)
Are those percentages from the Japanese wiki? Really sucks they don't add the values into the description.

kfhustle

Reputation score
omg what this new update @@
GUYS check new weekly quest they give so much crytal ! i dont even know what happen but i got >200 crystal reward but dont even know from wat!? i guess from some dmm event but can''t be so mcuh crystal like that
maybe because i login the game every-single-day ?

RoadBuster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Same here. It looks like they changed the mission setup to having dailies and some account milestones. I got a ton of crystals, too!