What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

Autopsyst

Reputation score
since its midnight in JP finally FL opened, sent request for powesalem (my nick is same as here)

purple regains SP after you being hit

kfhustle

Reputation score
anyone know what purple crystal in EVENT-asagi-boss-raid's REWARD can do ????? it cost >100 badges each type @@ is it worth ?

Autopsyst

Reputation score
its limit breaking item, i.e. for SR-UR-LR upping, same as Yukikaze event

kfhustle

Reputation score
already collected all Asagi copies, so going for them..
u mean u already got 5 asagi ? this game can upgrade character's skill same way like battle arena ?? so what's limit break exactly ? how to use it ?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
u mean u already got 5 asagi ? this game can upgrade character's skill same way like battle arena ?? so what's limit break exactly ? how to use it ?
I believe you need to max your gear/accessories first to max, then you can upgrade/limit break it. Just like evolving your girl from HR to UR etc.
Asagi is not really my priority atm, HR ticket is the one im aiming for, since my luck is realy bad on gacha..

zero777

Reputation score
so .. i wonder when this raid event end .... can we have any other way to get this purple thing ???
I think the purple item for LB is exclusive for event chara like Asagi and the last Yukikaze event because gacha chara need the yellow one that drop from daily quest mats, the only way i guess wait for new event. I like this kind of event the asagi raid with gold tx always drop SR equipment and can trade mats especially gold and exp books, btw thanks for the last info.

autizboyz

Reputation score
@autizboyz

Already sent you the Friend Request,
Same nick as here.
Gotcha and accepted, and also there are a limit on evolving your girl aye? Let's say the max HR evolved is to UR aye? Or is there a way to incrasing it? Because i don't see anything on the evolving or limit breaking menu.

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Gotcha and accepted, and also there are a limit on evolving your girl aye? Let's say the max HR evolved is to UR aye? Or is there a way to incrasing it? Because i don't see anything on the evolving or limit breaking menu.
I joined your raid room a few minutes ago ha ha
And R units max evolutions are SR,
HR to UR
and SR to LR (by the moment i guess).
The only way to give them a plus to atk ,def,etc is through the "ninja star" equip items.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score
I joined your raid room a few minutes ha ha
And R units max evolutions are SR,
HR to UR
and SR to LR (by the moment i guess).
The only way to give them a plus to atk ,def,etc is trhough the "ninja star" equip things.
Yea i see it on the raid people list, i have few gold raid ticket thing i just afraid to use it, because how slow my fl kill the boss is.. Nono im not talking about how to raise stats, im just asking is it possible like let's say evolving HR to LR.

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Yea i see it on the raid people list, i have few gold raid ticket thing i just afraid to use it, because how slow my fl kill the boss is.. Nono im not talking about how to raise stats, im just asking is it possible like let's say evolving HR to LR.
Stats raise through evolving units, if you want a little boost in stats, equips items you get from Raid bosses, in your "shuriken" menu, maybe other kind of items should be used in the future.

Autopsyst

Reputation score
the thing i wonder the most for now is... are those HR tix "HR Only" or "HR or higher"...

anyways, my gacha luck seems dwindling every time i draw. first 50 draw - 4 SR, second 50 - 2 HR, third 50 - 1 HR

hope i will gain enuf stones by the end of week to one more 50 draw