What's new

[DMM] X-Overd

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

X-Overd

Going to reserve the thread for discussion and not worry too much on building a proper starting thread. Since if the games dies (which many does on DMM except Aegis and KanColle) it's a lot of time wasted. On the other hand, it did reach #1 on DMM on day 2, so that's usually a good start. That and the gameplay's pretty solid, albeit repetitive. (Thank heaven for auto-button)

Do note, I have quit the game after rolling 10 Rs (+ a single SR) in 11 (3, 3, 5) rolls. Therefore I need to take back whatever I said about gacha rate being good. And needless to say, I am not interested in the game after what I assume to be a silent and significant nerf to the gacha rates.

On the other hand, this game is really freemium friendly with a little luck. I spent 10 cents (literally) on the game and I am satisfied with my current power level.
Update: Now @510 cents ... 5x gold egg sitting in storage, forgot their reduce my hp to down like 300. I got tricked D:
Update 2: Now @1490 cents ... now I am getting 3x R rolls 3 times in a row. I miss my 10 cents days :/ gimme back my freemium status orz

Let me explain a bit:

1) Character
- The character you will always get if you acquire any job for her
- Character have levels, which directly affect her status
- Character level max at 50, but they level quite slowly
- ALL events are tied to character level. This means that you just need the lowest rarity of any character (UC or R so far) if you want to see all the events - eventually.
2) Jobs
- Jobs allow characters to use skills based on job level
- Different jobs of the same character acquire different skills
- ^ Higher rarity job acquire stronger version skills earlier, and in the end has access to better skills after limit-breaks
- Limit-breaking increase the max hp/mp of the unit and the maximum level of the job
3) Max
Depending on the character, and their default jobs, you will need
20 UC Copies (This part is easy btw)
16 R Copies
12 SR Copies

OR

16 R Copies
12 SR Copies
6 SSR Copies

Please don't bother maxxing a non-event character in this game out of sanity's sake. Thank you very much.
The game doesn't have pvp, so no need to sink your bank account. And the current maps - ... outside of the limited dungeon one orz are quite easy even on hard mode.

Maxxing character with UC default jobs on the other hand is easy by spamming regular gacha. Once they are max, you get refunded if you end up with extra copies.
PS: The male SSR in this game are like Platinum male in Aegis. Except even more broken. Cause there's no affection bonus to balance them out >>

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] X-Overd

X-Overd
City
- Conversation when clicking on the girl with exclamation mark

Party & Characters
- Organize party, set job (rarity), equipment, etc

Shop
- The 10 DMM point (limited time) bonus is a must buy by the way. That SR job is terrific.
- The others I haven’t bothered (I spent a total of 10 DMM points so far >>

Gacha
- You get a lot of free crystals since the game just started.
- It’s highly suggested you roll the Gacha at 3x at a time.
- Premium Gacha wise: Character (important), melee weapons, ranged weapons
- Freemium Gacha wise: Man gacha (surprisingly important as well), regular gacha
- Character gacha has a pretty high SR/SSR rate, since you need copies to max out a character anyways (despite your ‘collector sensor’ it’s better to have copies in this game – repeats past limit-break will be refunded) What I mentioned about character gacha rate can be ignored. While the # of rolls are limited, I noticed a significant drop in the drop rate of SR and SSR jobs since the opening days. While RNG applies as usual, (and mine is ridiculously bad) the drop is different enough to retract my statement.
- Weapon gacha are trollish, SSR weapon has a 2.1% rate. Don’t bother, I would more likely roll black on Aegis. On the other hand, SR weapons has a decent 35% rate, getting the one you want otoh …
- Man gacha has a chance to drop a manly man. In this game, manly man are manly (like seriously manly) and actually the SSR job version of the male characters are stronger than females. (Note: there’s only 3 male SSRs)
- Regular gacha gives the following: R and UC female units. UC and C weapons. (The first is important for maxxing default job and unlocking accessory slot 2)
- The later wise, a preferred UC** weapon is better than a R weapon

Friend
- Friend can assist with dungeons and raids

Menu
- Ignorable
- If you did the pre-register item gacha, the serial code can be entered here once it’s released

Panel Mission
- By clearing the panel missions you get items. In the game guide, it lists all the requirements and all the rewards.

1st Panel
Completion Bonus - 5 Crystals
1 チュートリアルをクリアしよう!(Clear the tutorial) - 1 Crystal
2 食事をしてみよう!(Eat Food) - Sell Item - 1k Gold
3 フリージアを仲間にしよう!(Get Frisia as a comrade - from story event) - C Material
4 武器を強化しよう!(Upgrade a weapon) - 300 Seed
5 冒険者の森をクリアしよう!(Clear Continent 1's Final Mission) - UC Earth Staff
6 シャードを使ってノーマルガチャを回そう!(Roll regular Gacha) - 1 Crystal
7 戦友を5人にしよう!(Have 5 friends) - 3 Crystals
8 ゲートキーパー戦に参加しよう!(Enter a raid / gatekeeper battle) - 2 Crystals
9 5人パーティを組もう!(Have a party of 5 people) - 1 Crystal

2nd Panel
Completion Bonus - 10 Crystals
10 マーガレットのキャラLVをLV11にしよう!(Level up Margrett to Level 11) - Sell Item 2k Gold
11 料理を作ろう!(Make food) - 300 Seed
12 武器を進化させよう!(Upgrade weapon) - UC Material
13 武器「サンダーブレード」を手に入れよう!(Acquire Thunder Blade - A rare finder/MVP drop from Thunder type Raid Boss Fenrir) - 6 Crystal
14 キッチンLVを上げよう! (Upgrade Kitchen) - Maple Cookie (Food that boosts stats, exp, and drop rate - important and save)
15 ドバンにアクセサリーを装備させよう! (Equip an accessory on Douban the blacksmith) - UC Material
16 ステージクリア評価で金トロフィーを取ろう! (Acquire a gold trophy) - Sell Item 2k Gold
17 2日目のログインをしよう!(2nd Day Login) - 6 Crystals
18 栽培室から食材を収穫しよう!(Get food from the Garden) - Sell Item 2k Gold

3rd Panel
Completion Bonus - 15 Crystals
19 飛空艇LVをLV7まで上げよう!(Upgrade your Airship to Level 7) - 1000 Seed
20 死都ルナルティスをクリアしよう!(Clear the last mission on Continent 3) - Sell Item 10k Gold
21 自分で発見したゲートキーパーを討伐しよう!(Kill the game keeper you yourself discovered) - 500 Seed
22 金トロフィーを150個獲得しよう!(Get 150 gold trophy) - R Material
23 リリィのキャラLVをLV50にしよう!(Impossibleu Mission Series #1 - Level Lily to Level 50) - 10 Crystal
24 エリオのジョブ「シェフ」を上限まで限界突破させよう!(Max limit break Chef Elio's UC Job) - R Material
25 魔晶を1000個手に入れよう!(Impossibleu Mission Series #2 - Acquire 1000 magic crystals) - Sell Item 20k Gold
26 鍛冶室LVをLV4まで上げよう!(Upgrade Black Smith to Level 4) - Maple Cookie x2
27 武器「サンダーブレード★★」を手に入れよう!- Acquire Thunder Blade ** (Read up on evolution before saving) - 6 Crystals

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character List

Fusion
Maximum Level
UC Max 35
R Max 40
SR Max 45
SSR Max 50

UC Staff

UC Staff **
(UC + UC = UC* + UC = UC** without level ups)

UC Staff ** MAX
(UC Max + UC Max = UC* > UC* Max + UC Max = UC** > UC ** MAX)
Unavailable

Video Walkthrough
X-Overd 限定ダンジョン L-1-1 灼熱を纏いし覇神

Trading Post

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I decided to give it a try since it's only 10 points to spend. No opinions about this game so far since I'm just going through the menus.

First roll: SSR

Afterwards, I was wondering where she was in the character menu and then I realized there was multiple ranks for the same character.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale - drop by chat, I will walk you through the early game

This game's SSR jobs drop a lot imo

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well sound interesting....
Since you made some newbie guide i will also going to give it a try :p

Edit: *shocked* the art for man is seriusly what u called "MANLY MAN" (at tutorial)
Edit2: i also got 2x SSR *hi-5* exkale (on 1st 5x roll)

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius - read up on aegis chat, Exkale encountered most of the basic questions and add him as friend

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius - read up on aegis chat, Exkale encountered most of the basic questions and add him as friend
@exkale @Draa
I need you ID in game to add to friendlist :p
mine: 18947409

PS: its kinda sad when u got 3 of the same character =(, i got 1 SSR of that char and 2x R of that same char

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
It's easier just to post your own and use that, you can check your own with:

Fellow Soldiers

Lower-Right Button

Swap display

I don't recall exkale's :X

PS: its kinda sad when u got 3 of the same character =(, i got 1 SSR of that char and 2x R of that same char
She's actually one of the best early games. (Best is probably the archer SSR due to aoe spam)
Also, only in this game, more jobs of the same character is better.

Also, that limited event dungeon, finally cleared it like a man (with 2x continue and then 1x)
It DROPS so much good stuff (and a SR weapon for first time clear)
^ That dungeon drops SSR Materials

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's actually one of the best early games. (Best is probably the archer SSR due to aoe spam)
Also, only in this game, more jobs of the same character is better.
I think i pressed a wrong button and rejected friendlist offer.... hopefuly thats not you a lvl 23 green SSR =P

and how the heck you know i got that archer SSR... the 1 that look like elf with white short hair and red eyes

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and how the heck you know i got that archer SSR... the 1 that look like elf with white short hair and red eyes
<< Your rolls for early game is much better than me and exkale

I think i pressed a wrong button and rejected friendlist offer.... hopefuly thats not you a lvl 23 green SSR =P
Also, yes, that was my invite. I will send another one.

(Note, I am using a limited dungeon healer as my helper atm, don't use her in your runs at mid-game)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I added you Altrius. That Archer was one of the SSRs I wanted after seeing how well it does in the early game.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seem these equipment have xtra effect, but i got no idea what they do...
Like some staff 20% something >.<

For now im just gonna finish story mission as it seem to unlock xtra stuff....
And probably use all those jewel for gacha... (havent been lucky since my 1st 5x roll... all R and same char)

@Exkale
Yeah i understand why... she doing 800 dmg aoe at lvl 5
The other SSR i have is that gothic lolita with flame eye(from draa spreadsheet) she also another AoE atker but only 500-600 dmg

Edit: i will put the archer as leader then since it seem OP Back up unit for friend support

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Staff is +20% to elemental Affinity.

All character start with 50%, with +20% they get +50% in original, and +20% in wood. (since panel mission reward I guess)

If a wood element, they get 70%. Against lightning, that's a 70% MR (and only lightning) Damage reduction is flat in a way (until critical comes in play)

Also, if you get enough Rs, you can unlock second accessory. Which is ridiculous at SR level
+170 MP / +350 attack

COOKING IS STRONK FOR RAISING DROP RATE (Don't worry about it outside of limited dungeon)

Level 50 SSR Material
Level 1 SR Sword - Durandal
Level 1 SR Sword - Durandal
Level 50 SSR Material
UC Earring - immune to darkness
UC Earring - immune to darkness
Level 50 SSR Material

The elf SSR archer is the best early game due to light element isn't weak against anything and strong against dark. Hence use and abuse.
The fire one is also pretty good, weak against water, strong against earth. (Once your against earth/green enemies, she will out-damage the elf by 1/3rd to 2/3rd)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you translate each of these genres?

This is the only important information I need to know at this time since I don't want to cook food randomly.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the top:
Meat - Attack
Fish - MP
Egg - Defense
Salad - Speed
Bread - Critical
Juice - Dodge
Special - Grants drop (Important)

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I definetly need those max MP >.<
i Mean normal atk only doing 300dmg, but their skill is like 1200 dmg (AoE)

And yeah the 1st roll is a fluke.... after that i keep rolling character, but all of them basicaly just R :(
At least i manage to get my party 2SSR 3SR for now although job wise i still dont have healer T_T

Btw, how do you know which 1 is mage that need wand...
As far as i see all my character hit either shoot or slash there no spell at all =(

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And yeah the 1st roll is a fluke.... after that i keep rolling character, but all of them basicaly just R
At least i manage to get my party 2SSR 3SR for now although job wise i still dont have healer T_T

Btw, how do you know which 1 is mage that need wand...
As far as i see all my character hit either shoot or slash there no spell at all =(
There's 1 healer, 1 mage in game -> These 2:

No one else uses wands as their preferred weapon. (And no, everyone has a preferred weapon, I need to add it to character list)

*off to bed - good nights*

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Draa..... as u expected from new fake Nanaly (the archer in this game)
As soon i made her leader, all of sudden i keep geting all this friend list request by tons of ppl :( OP unit is OP :eek:

Still messing around atm i will give thing more time to try... *after i finish work*

EDIT: @Exkale
Just wanna know if i did got you in my friendlist....
Since i don't know ur username in there >.<

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Character list updated, I got most of what I have in there and those from friend list.

Also, gacha trolling me, 3x Rs ~~