What's new

[DMM] X-Overd

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] X-Overd

Character list updated, I got most of what I have in there and those from friend list.

Also, gacha trolling me, 3x Rs ~~
Other than that 1st 5x gacha roll.... all my roll usualy R and abit SR :( no more SSR T_T
I'm Currently in map 2 Scenario 5 enemy is lvl 17 now so its geting a big pain to kill them :eek:

Additionaly i hate spell caster dmg soo low T_T (or maybe cuz i put healer as my spell caster.....) well reason is she got this
But her spell atk still only hitting 1k dmg only >.< i want a real... Light DPS caster.

SSR = OP as usual >.< I just notice both my SSR are archer type (light and fire with same atk) and all they need is take 1st round to charge up skill (next turn atk doubled) then both aoe atk, it usualy combo-ed up to boss and left them with 40-50% hp (hence how i been killing everything lvl 17 with lvl 14 unit).
But then the boss AoE me 2x and wipe my unit *cry*

PS: tried limited mission that cost 50stm, only able to dealt 20% dmg on that lvl 1 boss hahaha totaly got pawned

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
You have added me. The name is Red.

So far I have gotten 3 SSR and 4 SR from the character gacha. No SSR dupes, but some SR were dupes.

Also, there seems to be a new limited dungeon today and I got 1000 magic crystals after clearing the third mission. I then got this after using the male gacha:

Always remember to turn off auto-battle during a raid:

Sometimes you pick a support and they might still have a regular attack as their auto-battle skill, which can prevent you from doing more damage per turn. It might also be a good idea to identify who is good for raid bosses (characters with single-target/status effects) since you don't want to bring someone with a lot of medium damage area skills.

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, there seems to be a new limited dungeon today and I got 1000 magic crystals after clearing the third mission. I then got this after using the male gacha:
That SSR male is often considered #1 against Raid Boss/Gate Keepers and does well in dungeons.

The new limited dungeon is an event dungeon, I am not sure of the rewards yet. Drops random stuff so far.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That SSR male is often considered #1 against Raid Boss/Gate Keepers and does well in dungeons.
Hahaha awesome. Time to get rid of that SSR healer since she is just so useless for everything at the moment. She isn't fast enough to heal an important character/everyone and it costs too much MP. Since she usually has a turn after the boss, it means I have to anticipate whether or not I should use a full team heal, which costs 150 MP. If I don't use a heal, then that means she does poor damage compared to other characters I could be using.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm there something new in limited dungeon ?
Is there event just up ?

+Draa which boss have the max mp accesory >.< my unit always OOM after 1 skill T_T
So far i notice fenrir gave me +380 atk SR accesory

@Exkale
If possible can you put ur red SSR archer leader (the gothic 1)
I been loving playing with 3 archer (1 from support) with charge up skill and AoE at same time... it almost killed the boss (and usualy the boss died in the next turn)
additionaly those charge up skill just OP -.-, with it and combined 150mp skill it can hit fenrir for 10-12k dmg

When the 3 archer release the AoE

From the very start to 1 shot boss
*Enemy boss lvl 11 its the 1 in event map*

Edit: Hi-5 exkale i also just got that SSR guy after getin 1000 stone from the new limited dungeon

Last edited:

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so finished the new limited dungeon (btw its only up for 2 days) and found that last stage actually dropped a large silver egg L. anyone know which stage is best to farm for this event?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
I'll switch to her when she gets more MP. At the moment, she is only good for hitting a raid boss once (30 + 150 out of 220 MP) after using her attack buff. When my main SSR gets to a higher level, you will see large damage single-target hits (I've seen 16k damage) with lesser MP cost, which means more damage over multiple turns compared to a single spell that drains most of the MP.

She is good for farming though, but I'll wait until she's higher level. :p

@tasogare
I've been farming the limited mission 15 every moment I have and I've only gotten the egg once. I'm farming this mission over and over because the character EXP is great so far and I'm getting decent gold.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What just happened ?
I just log on and something pop up in my home screen giving me 50 diamond >.<

Although for some reason i don't wanna spend these on char gacha anymore =( all these R in a row is killing me.... (wait for new unit ?)

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dug out the wiki. Apparently it's from the Levithan (Blue Gate-keeper)

so finished the new limited dungeon (btw its only up for 2 days) and found that last stage actually dropped a large silver egg L. anyone know which stage is best to farm for this event?
Original Limited Dungeon~ (Which is limited to 4 times per day now - I didn't abuse it enough :/)
Otherwise, 3-3-5 apparently sounds pretty good. As in 3rd Continent, 3rd Stage, 5th Mission

@Altrius
I just auto through those, unless I wanna 'trolalala' and do the same thing you do. Do note though, maxxing UC gives a 2nd accessory slot, so do that sooner or later.

Although for some reason i don't wanna spend these on char gacha anymore =( all these R in a row is killing me.... (wait for new unit ?)
Arguably R of the right character is important for unlocking accessory 2 ._.
Yeah, it's kinda painful.

@50Crystal
本調整を行うに辺り、皆様への補填といたしまして
クリスタル50個を配布させていただきます。
^ And I thought Aegis is generous. Fix patch 50 crystals. *sheep flys* (Probably a 1 time thing)

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Full YOLO with those free 50 crystals because I still want the elf archer.

I'll keep using crystals until I get an SSR of her!

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll keep using crystals until I get an SSR of her!
But exkale, you do realize that SR version of her is more useful for everything else other than dungeon right?

*holds a SR+2 and totally owns due to 30 mp single target spell as opposed to lack of aoe*

The dragon knight is gate-keeper raid-boss specific, but you can tell that just by looking at character list ranking.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've only gotten 1 R copy of her this whole time I've been playing. I still haven't gotten an UC copy of her. :(

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
I just auto through those, unless I wanna 'trolalala' and do the same thing you do. Do note though, maxxing UC gives a 2nd accessory slot, so do that sooner or later.
Isn't these 2nd accesory only if u decide to use their job class as in UC job...
So when u go back to to SSR the 2nd accesory not unlocked right ?

Btw i kind of like ur SR mage there, at least she able to dealt 5-6k on elemental weakness.
Question: i know we can farm thunder blade out of fenrir (swd), i was wondering in future raid boss what other R / SR weapon + accesory we can farm.
And these thing for some reason given if you MVP the boss so u need 2nd person to participate or else no MVP prize can be given :(

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've only gotten 1 R copy of her this whole time I've been playing. I still haven't gotten an UC copy of her.
That's because GACHA SSR DOES NOT HAVE UC as default job. Only story does. In a way, Story characters in this game are destined to be the strongest.

Especially limited edition Lily when she's out. *omigwad omigwad omigawd*
xD

Isn't these 2nd accesory only if u decide to use their job class as in UC job...
So when u go back to to SSR the 2nd accesory not unlocked right ?
UC accessory unlock applies to all jobs. And only that. (It's a thing)

Btw i kind of like ur SR mage there, at least she able to dealt 5-6k on elemental weakness.
Lily is the best in that she can spam her aoe as well. Also for Lily alone, her elemental advantage is against fire and earth. (Cause Durandal + 50% fire)

Question: i know we can farm thunder blade out of fenrir (swd), i was wondering in future raid boss what other R / SR weapon + accesory we can farm.
And these thing for some reason given if you MVP the boss so u need 2nd person to participate or else no MVP prize can be given
It's just rare drop, so just full kill by yourself should do as well. I did mention finder/MVP award, but you cannot get both.
Specifically, the finder only gets the finder award. MVP award cannot be gotten.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's just rare drop, so just full kill by yourself should do as well. I did mention finder/MVP award, but you cannot get both.
Specifically, the finder only gets the finder award. MVP award cannot be gotten.
Don't worry.... mass farming those fenrir already gave me 3 SR accesory (+atk)
I also got SR shield, which i have no idea where it come from :p

btw I never seen that UC white archer -.-
am i right assuming that unit that have SRR, their lowest rarity only up to R, while unit that maxed to SR. Their lowest rarity up to UC ?

PS: damit regarding lily now i want to spend 50 diamond on another char gacha as i still don't have her SR
But at same time i want to save it for some new light mage caster due to having that SSR staff >.<

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's because GACHA SSR DOES NOT HAVE UC as default job.
Lowest rarity is default job. Hence SSR does not have UC.

Otoh, the maid and the tsundere knight does due to pre-register gacha.

Yolo roll time~
... I didn't get the SR white archer I wanted or the SSR copies I wanted. 'sic-self'

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Full YOLO with those free 50 crystals because I still want the elf archer.
Yolo roll time~
All these temptation >.<
But.... i will preserve, praying new unit to be released soon >.<

Hopefuly another new SSR archer unit so i can quadraple charge aoe :p

@Draa
Where did you get that SR - sword Durandal again, that you posted in 1st page.... now that i remember if we can farm SR equipment no point doing equipment roll -.-

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on the SSR Fire Mage!

The lack of SSR dupes is heartbreaking. I'm surprised I was able to get most SSRs at least once, which is at least nice.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on the SSR Fire Mage!
eh there's an SSR fire mage ?
I though the only Mage we have is Lily

If you mean that gothic with fire eyes, she actualy archer >.< her prefference weap also bow

Edit: @exkale
Fire laser from the eyes !!!

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She looks like a mage to me. That's all that matters. lol

Edit:
I'm really liking SR Margaret. A skill with a chance to paralyze for 75 MP is too good. It has helped me a lot vs bosses.

Last edited: