What's new

[DMM] X-Overd

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] X-Overd

I just checked equipment based and margaret seem to be the most happy girl >.<
There appearently thunder / fire / water ice blade out atm, and the wiki listed only margaret have sword prefered weap >.<

She will be a great investment for single target dps (unfortunatly i dont have her SSR ver) so i will stick the that guy admiral (BIOS said he hates woman LOL)

PS: not that i complain but what to do with all thse 6 thunderblade >.<

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PS: not that i complain but what to do with all thse 6 thunderblade >.<
Make a R** for Mission, the other one slowly build up to perfect sword.

This Wolo Roll. OMG this wolo Roll. = =
^ Now has all 3 male SSRs ... for no apparent reason.

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't fuse my max lv. (35) UC* Staff together. Does this mean that we only need 3 of the same to max it out??

lv.35 UC + lv.35 UC = UC* <- I have 2 of [email protected] but they are grey out when I tried to fuse them. :confused:

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't fuse my max lv. (35) UC* Staff together. Does this mean that we only need 3 of the same to max it out??

lv.35 UC + lv.35 UC = UC* <- I have 2 of [email protected] but they are grey out when I tried to fuse them.
UC* fuses with UC not UC*. You can get a UC** 1 = UC* 35 + UC 35

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still under construction.... But this is *almost* perfect UC bow

I say the atk worth all the troble (dam sooo expensive !!)

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*meanwhile I have already made a pair of UC** 35 Bows.

The difference between a max UC** 35 bow and a non-max UC** 35 bow is about 115 attack.

Non-max
UC** Lv1 > Lv35

Max
UC Lv1 > Lv35 * 3
UC* Lv1 > Lv35
UC** Lv1 > Lv35

So that's 5 times more invested experience in upgrade. 3 UC bows wasted either way. Conclusion, I will go back to mass-producing max Durandals.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At least you two don't have a level 45 SR 2h sword that only one character prefers! I thought it was a regular sword, but it was 2h. orz

I will have to work from scratch and work on the correct weapons for every character now.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale/Altrius
Starting on limited dungeon yet? You should start it sooner rather than later, since it gives so good exp and drops. It's limited to 4 times per day (restart at 2AM) and the earlier you start the more you can run.

Gimme a heads-up if you require a helper.

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

UC* fuses with UC not UC*. You can get a UC** 1 = UC* 35 + UC 35
Thanks. I need more Frost-staff then. :)

I'm trying to build the team to battle that Fire Boss in limited dungeon but not sure if my SR frog-girl is enough for the task since the video guide use SSR. :(

My ID is 18234398. I've got 2 free slots and could be more after some clean up. :D

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm trying to build the team to battle that Fire Boss in limited dungeon but not sure if my SR frog-girl is enough for the task since the video guide use SSR. :(
You might need the SSR ver since SR don't have mp recovery >.<
With that being said... comrade.... i wish you good luck on the gacha *salute*

@exkale/Altrius
Starting on limited dungeon yet? You should start it sooner rather than later, since it gives so good exp and drops. It's limited to 4 times per day (restart at 2AM) and the earlier you start the more you can run.

Gimme a heads-up if you require a helper.
ok i will try that boss.... Need water mage please :D

EDIT: never mind my tank died from 8th-9th turn -.- WTH need more lvl -.- + need more of those water scroll, only have 2 need 2 more

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm trying to build the team to battle that Fire Boss in limited dungeon but not sure if my SR frog-girl is enough for the task since the video guide use SSR.
Remember to eat UC food (more hp), and defend on the 8th turn like I did. Or just go 'Draa, lend me your tank'

I am about 7 job level away for letting Mei Fang solo the boss. (Job Level 48 grants an attack that does large damage and reduce the damage taken next turn by 15% all for 60 mp. This is a pre-requisite imo)

You might need the SSR ver since SR don't have mp recovery >.<
With that being said... comrade.... i wish you good luck on the gacha *salute*
I actually cleared it no problem with R Merui if my team is bursty. But SSR does have mp regen and revival for accidents.

@Altrius + exkale

About the 'magic crystal dungeon'

Bring cookies that increase # of drops. ->
-> like that.

Last edited:

Zelretchs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got another guide for limited dungeon. The requirement seems a bit lower than the first one. :D

More info.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Draa
I hate to admit this but i tried the 50stm limited dungeon....
It appear my healer mp recover is not fast enuff so all my unit died when boss on 40% hp left

After that is just mei fang solo it to death:eek: (my sanity is being tested !! hiting 800 / hit)

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got another guide for limited dungeon. The requirement seems a bit lower than the first one.
Video guide's added to the list. His units took so little damage due to all water staff and Scroll of Neptune :X

*looks at Level 31 characters* - that explains everything. Be-careful of that one!

@Draa
I hate to admit this but i tried the 50stm limited dungeon....
It appear my healer mp recover is not fast enuff so all my unit died when boss on 40% hp left

After that is just mei fang solo it to death
Glad you didn't get hit with a double critical on the 8th turn xD
MP Recovery is tied to attack btw, also, having a bigger bank in terms of mp helps a lot.
Mei Fang saving the world is the norm, get use to it.

Congrats Altrius on beating limited dungeon, now just do it 4 times per day.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need to find a speed tier one day. Seeing Mei Fang get her turn sooner than other characters is startling since I didn't level her up a lot. A speed tier would help me plan my team and skill use better since I'll be able to know who goes first and who is slower than a boss.

Mei Fang having higher speed also proves that the other defender is shit. >_>

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need to find a speed tier one day. Seeing Mei Fang get her turn sooner than other characters is startling since I didn't level her up a lot. A speed tier would help me plan my team and skill use better since I'll be able to know who goes first and who is slower than a boss.

Mei Fang having higher speed also proves that the other defender is shit. >_>
Speed is determined by speed stats, which is not increased with leveling. Hence, there's no speed tier, just speed tied to character.

Only way to change speed, is by equipping a boot. Which even the SSR magic crystal accessory only give +31. Mei Fang is just REALLY REALLY fast.

OR

There's this arrow on the left side of the screen. If you click on it, you can see who goes first.

Update:
... Second time, 3x roll triple R. I wanna bash wall against head.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far 4x kill that limited boss lolz....
I'm making tons of money (22-26k / kill and tons of SSR upgrade item :D)

2 Durandal so far <3 dam i want SSR margaret >.< but it seem you only bale to get it from pre-register.
Hopefuly they release more great SSR unit that use 1h swd

PS: also want the SR water mage, but still no luck sigh*

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PS: also want the SR water mage, but still no luck sigh*
10 cents-chan?

Did you do that shop order yet?

2 Durandal so far <3 dam i want SSR margaret >.< but it seem you only bale to get it from pre-register.
Hopefuly they release more great SSR unit that use 1h swd
Geeze I am jealous, I haven't gotten a Durandal for 2 days.

Also, the dungeon limit resets at 2AM, so you can probably do it again now. (Reminder to get food ready)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10 cents-chan?

Did you do that shop order yet?
shop order ??
sorry got no idea whats that about.... SR lily yes i need her to make life easier to kill the boss....
PS: as i'm geting more used to it for some reason my healer over agro more >.<
and i got my SSR all job 50 starting to lvl their lower class now (Mei fang last skill have nice dmg for lower SP use, but i dunt think it generate threat)

Currently wth all the xtra cash and purple stone gacha raking as much money to upgrade ship and their gardening so i got more material to cook.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

shop order ??
sorry got no idea whats that about.... SR lily yes i need her to make life easier to kill the boss....
There was a 10 cent deal to get 5 crystal and SR lily, I think that one's over now. But SR Lily's called 10 cent-chan due to that order.

PS: as i'm geting more used to it for some reason my healer over agro more >.<
Healer tend to aggro a lot. Remember when I used my healer to defend instead of normal attack? That's the reason why.

and i got my SSR all job 50 starting to lvl their lower class now (Mei fang last skill have nice dmg for lower SP use, but i dunt think it generate threat)
No threat generated, but her chakra-kai generates good threat. It's also the reason why I don't spam normal attack.

Also, her last skill is meant for solo for timed attack to reduce damage received.

... Lv50, I only got a few SSRs to 46, been leveling default class for a while now already :X

Update: That's ... 3 times in a row ... 3x R and nothing else. *sic'self*

Last edited: