What's new

[DMM] X-Overd

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] X-Overd

I think I probably just bring whoever I want them to get exp and let Mei Fang solo the fire boss. :)
Thats what i do, but i think i took about 30mins+++ even with lvl 48 skill
afterward... i felt its better to lvl up main team 1st for future boss problem >.< and of coz killing for 1hr++ also killing my sanity

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Draa sometime i see assist friend have high hp / mp buffed (while mp they might be using +mp ring, but hp ?_?)
yesterday my assist got the red male unit with 2.4k hp i got no idea how the heck he can reach that high
You get stat bonuses for maxing out jobs. Maybe that's it. Also there are crazily powerful accessories from paid gacha and mana crystal exchange.
Character level matters, also HP and MP are the only stats that gets boosted from limit-breaks. Hence if the guy has high limit-break, he will have a pretty big bank.

PS: sorry if i reject the friend offer alot, at least please give me your IGN... currently i'm still hunting ppl with high lvl lily to help me killing the fire boss >.<
Got it in terms of Lily, that's easy since I got my 2nd accessory unlocked recently. mhmm, 2.9k attack, almost 3k

SR Frog-girl requires too many MP but without her own MP regen and my backup plan already dead long before her MP ran out so I was screwed up so bad.
Your team isn't bursty enough to drag out the fight without mp recovery. SR Rune isn't exactly suited against that boss, use Lily instead.

SSR Mei Fang has saved the world... again.
She does that ... pretty often.

I think I probably just bring whoever I want them to get exp and let Mei Fang solo the fire boss.
afterward... i felt its better to lvl up main team 1st for future boss problem >.< and of coz killing for 1hr++ also killing my sanity
Told you people Sanity matters. >>

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What everyone is doing with eggs? Setting aside? Spending on 3-3-5?
It doesn't seem realistic to complete L-1-1 with egg.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It doesn't seem realistic to complete L-1-1 with egg.
i used it on the latest event map round 25...
And i will always going to keep using it as it seem quite easy to farm by just killing echidna.. you will see her pop one day or another.

Currently lvl 32...

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently lvl 32...
^ Beating me like a boss.

I wasted the C and UC eggs. The R and above, I am fire-emblem syndroming like a boss. (waiting for the 4th continent, going to do very hard on the last map)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To everyone who has added me: Feel free to delete me from your friend list. I can't play all the games I've taken interest into so this game will have to take the cut.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale
Which game is that one? oO I don't recognize the interface.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kept trying to reroll for the 5* archer, but gave up in the end after getting Alice.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kept trying to reroll for the 5* archer, but gave up in the end after getting Alice. I'll never get a top-tier archer orz
I actually tried the game, and quit after getting nothing but 3 stars.

2/3 Patch
4th Continent for Story Mission. Unsure of reward character or introduction of a new most efficient farming spot. (Current one is 3-3-5)

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New continent with 7 dungeons, new gate keeper Kerberos (light) with new accessory as reward, and new food daily where you can get large quantity of plant food like 小麦.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rushing trough map 3 atm (as in 3rd continent :p)
So i made 2 Perfect SR Durandal just for fun sake, gota say SR atk power is just crazy -.- (Atk 985 / Crit 19)
Seriusly i wish we have another 1h swd user other than margaret.... or maybe i should just use her in 1st place due to that crazy swd atk power

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update:
3 Rolls - R R R
3 Rolls - R R R
5 Rolls - R R SR R R

I can take a hint. *quits*

Considering what kind of rate I previously had, I presume the game did a stealth nerf in job drop rate. It's significant enough to make me realize I want nothing to do with non-revealed gacha rate.

Those who have me on friend-list can now remove me. Work's been getting busy lately, and I don't want to invest more time.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They released statement about numerous complains regarding tediousness of food management.
Already implemented changes for warehouse:
1. It moves now max quantity of food by default
2. It shows food rarity
3. Sorting function added
4. Different color used for cooked food and food ingredients

Planned changes:
1. Revision of type and quantity of ingredients for recipes
2. Revision of the way kitchen works (no specifics provided)
3. Revision of item acquisition from dungeons (probably that annoying "max number reached" thing)
4. Further revisions of things related to ship garden

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i really don't want to say but..
3 roll: SSR (water glasses girl with spear) / R / SSR (the green dwarf)

After that im keeping 21 diamond on hand for future roll on new unit.

I actualy manage to seduce 5 ppl from EN KG player to play X-overd as well...

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Even if rates are shit, the fact that they give you back crystals for maxed out jobs alone makes it infinitely better than other gacha-ge.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After that im keeping 21 diamond on hand for future roll on new unit.
I actually wanted to do a 3 roll like always, but I clicked the gift box get all by accident and ended up with 29 diamonds. Wanted to save 10 + (story 15) for new units myself.

3 roll: SSR (water glasses girl with spear) / R / SSR (the green dwarf)
My 5x rolls ended up with R, R, SR, R, R, so it was pretty horrid. Considering I had 6x R before that, this is worse than Aigis silvers *laughs*. What really broke my desire to play though, was all 4 of my R in the last rolls are limit-breaking R job that I don't use or already have enough limit-breaks for 2nd Accessory. (R Kurei x2, R Veronica x2)

I figure that work's been busy, I should prioritize that, so like exkale, this game gets the cut.

Even if rates are shit, the fact that they give you back crystals for maxed out jobs alone makes it infinitely better than other gacha-ge.
You need to be a ridiculous whale to take advantage of that for none-default jobs. In that way, the game is indeed kind to whales.

otoh, UC default jobs 'returns' are great ... if you exclude all the C and UC weapons involved you can spin the basic gacha for at least 10~20 times per day for a chance to get R jobs.

Here's some calculation for character gacha:
Let's assume that R 50%, SR 33%, SSR 17% (actual rate aren't revealed)
- UC 20 Total (Due to basic gacha, cost effectively 0)
- R 16 Total (16 / 0.5 = 32 * 13 = 416)
- SR 12 Total (12 / 0.33 = 36 * 13 = 468)
- SSR 6 Total (6 / 0.17 = 35 * 8 = 280)

So assuming x number of rolls, in order to get every single R or above jobs maxxed out, it takes effectively 16 * 13 + 12 * 13 + 6 * 8 = 412 Rolls.
I won't bore you and waste time doing actual probability/advanced math calculation, but let's add the assumed % chance:
You are looking at 35.7% chance of maxxing out all the R first
40.2% chance to maxxing out all the SR first
24% chance for all the SSR.

The above basically translate to 75.9% chance of spinning gacha maxxing all the R and SR jobs first, which consists of 364 rolls and the equivalent of 500 yen * 364 = 182000 yen or the equivalent of $1555 USD as according to google.

Em, no thank you~

Now let's go with the ideal situation, all UC and R jobs are maxxed from basic gacha
- UC 20 Total (Due to basic gacha, cost effectively 0)
- R 16 Total (Due to basic gacha, cost effectively 0)
- SR 12 Total (12 / 0.33 = 36 * 13 = 468)
- SSR 6 Total (6 / 0.17 = 35 * 8 = 280)
So you are now looking at 12 * 13 + 6 * 8 = 204 rolls.
62.5% chance to max SR first, 37.4% chance to max SSR first.
So there's a good 37.4% chance that you will get all the SSR maxxed just by spending $872 on the game.

Anyways:
The game's great as Freemium depending on luck, but whaling it out really isn't the solution.
(Even though I probably spend more than the above on Aigis & other game over the span of 3 years)

Heck, earning enough money at work to whale it out, I think, is probably the better way to go about it.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's 10 crystals achieving high popularity gratitude gift to anyone who logins till feb 15th.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 more days to go....
Already saved up to 54 diamond / crystal, let's pray i got the new unit SSR
This game really kind with giving away their crystal, but its also sad how a paid player with tons of copy will be way OP (since they refund crystal if u got the max limit break unit)

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think this game is just built to make it so you need to whale to get high lvl SSR or SR probably easier on your sanity to just not care and save your crystals for girls you think are cool/attractive. I'm saving my 130~ crystals they've given me for those new girls that come out on 2/10.

It's not like you need to be try hard strong for anything in this game right? that 50 stamina boss just needs certain water girls I dont think I will miss any content barely playing the game. My units I've been trying to lvl up to beat that map are probably not far past 30 if even that far. looks like the R ~SSR versions share the same event scenes too so I can't really see any point of worrying too much about getting the highest rarity.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well there a new boss on 10th Feb so thats something to look foward.
If its Wind element then Gee Gee Mei fang can't solo it due to element weakness :p