[DMM] X-Overd

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] X-Overd

Grats on the SSR Fire Mage!

The lack of SSR dupes is heartbreaking. I'm surprised I was able to get most SSRs at least once, which is at least nice.
I actually maxxed the SR version of her or is close to already >>

Where did you get that SR - sword Durandal again, that you posted in 1st page.... now that i remember if we can farm SR equipment no point doing equipment roll -.-
The original limited dungeon. Don't bother running it unless you see a 25k~30k+ SSR Mei Fang in the friend list.

Or you can try it and then come back and poke me and say 'Draa, wtf, it does so much damage' - well, no duh sherlock, I did warn you.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or you can try it and then come back and poke me and say 'Draa, wtf, it does so much damage' - well, no duh sherlock, I did warn you.
Sorry but i did already tried it when my unit still on their lvl 12....
I only able to dealt 20% of boss hp before all goes OOM and i got wiped bad

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limited Dungeon requirement:
1) Sanity (Important)
2) Walkthrough (This)
3) Mei Fang SSR Job Level 30 with Scroll of Water/Shield of Randual & UC Frost Staff
4) Kerui SSR Job Level 40 with MP Ring
5) Helper SR Lily, Mei Fang, or Kerui.

Alternatively
6) Mei Fang SSR Job Level 48 with 30k can solo it over time. (And when I say over-time, I mean like half-an hour to an hour)

I can help you with 2) and either 3) or 4) with a helper. But mine cannot solo the boss yet or would take over 2~3 hours to do so.

Anyways Walkthrough wise:

Limited Dungeon Boss Pattern:
1) Slash (Low Damage)
2) AOE Magic (Mid Damage)
3) Rush (Low Damage)
4) Slash (Low Damage)
5) AOE Magic (Mid Damage)
6) Rush (Low Damage)
7) Miss
8) Smash (High Damage)
9) AOE Smash (High Damage)

SR Lily
60 Buff
96 Absolute Frost
96 Absolute Frost
30 MP Regen x 5
@9) Defend
Repeat

SSR Mei Fang
140 Hit-taunt
40 Chakra Kai until 180 or above mp
@8) Defend
Repeat

SSR Kerui
Defend (Important for Mei Fang to build up threat)
150 AOE Heal (Or 130 AOE med heal)
60 MP Regen x
@9) Defend

Note: 60 HP Heal should be reserved once other unit empty mp and you want to let them be downed. 90 HP Revive for accidents
Repeat

Rest of characters doesn't matter, @9) Defend is a must, but apparently this game defend doesn't reduce damage against magic so just keep on fighting with @2) and @5). As long as they didn't get 1 hitted, Kerui heals for 1650 (At least mine does)

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the guide. I will have to ask for your Mei Fang in the future when I'm more prepared for that boss. At least it looks like there isn't an end date so there is time for me to level up Lily and the SSR Healer.

I guess that means I will have to drag along that SSR Healer for levels since it seems like she is useful after all.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont have SSR meifang or SSR healer or SR lily T_T
Damit i don't care anymore

Yolo Roll time....

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
lol grats

You got both SSR Mei Fang and the healer in one set.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
lol grats

You got both SSR Mei Fang and the healer in one set.
Thanks totaly didnt expect that...
I'm lving my party from begining again

I think this should be great for both boss fight and dungeon clear

PS: healer don't need weapon right ? i'm just gonna give her light staff

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think anything equipped to her is fine for now. At this time, she easily fully heals all of my characters so I don't know how much the attack stat affects her heals. Maybe when I get the MP heal, I will figure out if it becomes a big factor.

I'll recommend equipping the shield on her since she is fragile early on.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Note: The original dungeon was nerfed in terms of exp gain, reward, and drop rate. But it's still the best probably.

@exkale, of course

I think anything equipped to her is fine for now. At this time, she easily fully heals all of my characters so I don't know how much the attack stat affects her heals. Maybe when I get the MP heal, I will figure out if it becomes a big factor.

I'll recommend equipping the shield on her since she is fragile early on.
First of all congrats, second, remember the Job level I mentioned.

@SSR Kerui - Level 40 grants you her MP recover skill. You will also need a big bank against accidents. (Just drag mine)
@SSR Mei Fang - Her only important skill is supposed to be Chakra Kai (Her 30 skill allows you to build up threat in case of a Over-Threat or OT), so it's really her level/defense/hp that matters. To be safe, she should have 800~900ish hp and equipped with book of water/Levithan/whatever. In your case, equipping her water staff + SR Shield is probably better)
@SR Lily - Pure attack at high level/job level 40 with boost damage skill works. Otherwise, worry about hp.

Either way, bring UC food and never eggs. Eggs decrease max hp (wipe), UC food all increase hp by a bit. Maple Cookie (Remember from panel mission?) + 2 continues is highly suggested for 1st run.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@SSR Mei Fang - Her only important skill is supposed to be Chakra Kai (Her 30 skill allows you to build up threat in case of a Over-Threat or OT), so it's really her level/defense/hp that matters. To be safe, she should have 800~900ish hp and equipped with book of water/Levithan/whatever. In your case, equipping her water staff + SR Shield is probably better)
@SSR Lily
Ergh Sensei a question please.....
Why mei fang need to equip with book of water / water staff ?
Isn't her prefered weapon a knuckle ? or does those stuff have any other xtra effect?
Btw i still never seen SSR lily in support... just how rare is she -.-

Also those R accesory scroll with element.... those increase elemental dmg right ? or my JP understanding kinda bad :p

Next: so i'm guessing there totaly no way to recover MP for unit that don't have self mp recover >.<

Lastly is there any wiki (JP is fine of coz) so i can understand all these self buff skill and what kind of stat effect they did.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh Hi guys! Glad to see this one taking off! I've enjoyed it so far, too! Esspecially since we've been beaten over the head with enough MoneyRocks to get decent/good teams right from the get-go.

I'm Wallachan! Or Walla...since this game didn't like the chan.
15924302 Friend Code

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ergh Sensei a question please.....
Why mei fang need to equip with book of water / water staff ?
Isn't her prefered weapon a knuckle ? or does those stuff have any other xtra effect?
Book of water +30% water affinity. Water staff +20% water affinity.
Boss does fire damage, which is weak to water.
Hence, you have flat 30%/20% reduction against the boss's magic which is fire. This doesn't apply to 'hit and smash' so be-careful of raw defense stats.

Btw i still never seen SSR lily in support... just how rare is she -.-
SSR Lily doesn't exist, I mean SR Lily. (*fixed)

Also those R accesory scroll with element.... those increase elemental dmg right ? or my JP understanding kinda bad
No damage increase, it's increase elemental affinity.
Character are 50% affinity, increased affinity are always to your advantage.

For example, my SR Lily's using Durandal +50% fire, so she does 50% more damage against both Fire (due to character affinity) and Earth (due to +50% fire affinity)

Next: so i'm guessing there totaly no way to recover MP for unit that don't have self mp recover >.<
Nano-desu.
Learn to sustain burst. (Which is an oxy-moron)
SR elf and SR gothic lolita works just fine due to sustain burst. Until their mp empties anyways.

Lastly is there any wiki (JP is fine of coz) so i can understand all these self buff skill and what kind of stat effect they did.
Refer to first post. I am pretty good with that.

@Creeping Terror
Welcome to the game, I will go add you in later on. Make sure to add invite to exkale and Altrius.
At the moment, I am the 'vanguard' and trying to figure out all the mechanics. At least anything new player asks I should be able to answer, so feel free to ask away.

1) 18947409 - Altrius
2) 15924302 - Creeping Terror
3) 16300294 - exkale

I won't be listing mine due to somewhat full, but I will send the invite.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nano-desu.
Learn to sustain burst. (Which is an oxy-moron)
SR elf and SR gothic lolita works just fine due to sustain burst. Until their mp empties anyways.
After reading all those skill....
i'm still not sure the SSR mei fang 2nd skill (30mp)

And yes i see unit that can recover Ally MP.... gardener SR lvl 40 >.< (well supporter class)
but for a very very big reason i'm totaly not interest.....

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm still not sure the SSR mei fang 2nd skill (30mp)
Her second skill increases her threat. Therefore it's an AOE taunt.

And yes i see unit that can recover Ally MP.... gardener SR lvl 40 >.< (well supporter class)
but for a very very big reason i'm totaly not interest.....
Gardener gets one shotted x3 wrong element.

X-Overd 限定ダンジョン L-1-1 灼熱を纏いし覇神

@exkale/Altrius
Watch the above video. Please ignore the fact that my SR is better than your SSR. It's just because their SR version is more suitable for bosses.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale/Altrius
Watch the above video. Please ignore the fact that my SR is better than your SSR. It's just because their SR version is more suitable for bosses.
Lol i knew the SR version is less MP consuming, while their atk should be 1 rank lower than SSR ver..... but meh 2x skill atk better than 1 big atk + 1 normal atk....

Still SSR great for dungeon clear so im all for lving SSR ver 1st

PS: I'm trying to make 1 perfect UC bow atm..... its soo resources consuming but since i got 2 archer this should worth it !!

Last edited:
OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol i knew the SR version is less MP consuming, while their atk should be 1 rank lower than SSR ver..... but meh 2x skill atk better than 1 big atk + 1 normal atk....
Actually ... ignoring status alignment attacks

SR have these:
030 Med Single
075 Med AOE
060 Large Single - The very important one (Because パイルストレージII Pile Storage triples the next attack for 15k damage)
135 3x Small AOE
180 4x Small AOE

SSR have these:
075 Med AOE
150 Large AOE
135 3x Small AOE
240 5x Small AOE

AOE also does less damage than single target for same damage rating. So SR will always out damage SSR against single targets.

Multiplier wise (at a glance - this game's rng for damage is ridiculous), using small as 1x
Normal (x0.33)
Small (x1)
Med (x2)
Large (x3)
Very large (x4?)

However, it's reduced against defense each time. So Large actually does noticeably more damage than small x3.

PS: I'm trying to make 1 perfect UC bow atm..... its soo resources consuming but since i got 2 archer this should worth it !!
I am just going to do it for my UC staff over time. Meanwhile, I wanna mass produce Durandal.

Cause this denies all logic.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That mean time to get all those single target SSR unit !! ( the light / fire man + Ninja SSR / 2 green SSR *some kind of gunslingshot and axe* / the blue 1 with spear)

Well i really should stop rolling on gacha lol :p

Btw, whats the 5 symbol on raid mean.... I just hope i didn't anger anyone stealing MVP there

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I want SSR Mei Fang. :(

I watched that video and noticed that she heals both HP and MP. Being able to sustain herself makes her really good, especially for long, drawn-out fights.

OP
Dragonpaladin

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@exkale
I set her as helper. Try her out, (mine is far from the best sorry) and you will find she's useless for anything other than boss. (Bad dungeon, bad raid boss, godly against boss)

That mean time to get all those single target SSR unit !! ( the light / fire man + Ninja SSR / 2 green SSR *some kind of gunslingshot and axe* / the blue 1 with spear)
But Altrius~ They suck compared to the archer's burst due to mp efficiency issues~ Unless you can get half way to max, their mp will make you cringe~

Otoh, all of those are solid for dungeons and great against raid bosses.

Btw, whats the 5 symbol on raid mean.... I just hope i didn't anger anyone stealing MVP there
Forgot, I just put Shield (Beginner welcome) Ok Sign (Anyone is ok) Sword Sign (Absolutely finish it off)
The other 2 you will need to get a screenshot.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Draa
I already have an idea of how defenders work (Mei Fang seems faster than Veronica though), so you are free to change back to your normal leader. I'll let you know when I need her for a leader since I'm unprepared for the dungeon boss.

I do know that defenders are bad for most content, but I just want a good one ready for dungeon bosses. I already have Lily and the SSR fire for AOE, the SSR male, my current leader, and Margaret for single-target DPS. Most friend supports are either single-target DPS or area DPS characters so having one defender on-hand is better than trying to find a support with a defender as a leader.