What's new

[DMM] X-Overd

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] X-Overd

The game doesn't seem to have a vs multiplayer, but you have some "coop" (like the one in IW/DP, but much rarer).

The stamina reserve is 100% bullshit, however.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game doesn't seem to have a vs multiplayer, but you have some "coop" (like the one in IW/DP, but much rarer).

The stamina reserve is 100% bullshit, however.
too small or takes to long to refill?

Keyen

Reputation score

Way too small.

For instance, on BGR, an event mission take between 20 and 40 AP. 1 AP = 3 min, so an event mission takes between 1 and 2H waiting. You have quickly over 120 ap max, which is over 6H waiting, and you get 3 AP per level (9min)

On XO, an event mission take around 20-30 stamina, with 1 stamina = 1 min.
You start with a max of 35 (35 min, so...), and you get ONE max per level. So i'm lvl 26, I have 60 max stamina. ONE HOUR.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like X-Overd will come out on Nov 22nd.

Keyen

Reputation score

After playing two days, the bad:
-The stamina pool (yeah, I know, but it's trully ridiculous)
-I hate system where the upgrade cost increase with the target level (for the weapons). You waste a lot of money if you just throw everything at it, and you have no means to know how much exp you will give (RNG with great success/huge success, and no counter to know how basic exp it gives)
-For some reason, the gatekeeper system isn't working properly. We should get 1 try every 10 mins, but we don't. The tries are just refounded at lvl up. I hope it's just for the prerelease.
-The exp grind is real. But...

For the good:
-4 scenes per girl, and you don't have to get the multiple copies bullshit of her like in BGR, or even worse, like in IW. Just get the exp.
-You get a LOT of free crystals (An average on 2 per day if you are just loging in and doing the dailies, and there is a lot more from the panels/first clear). On average, you can do one 10+1free SSR per 25 days (I already did 2 and I will do the 3rd soon without paying anything from the free crystals). Also, the game is very cheap on the additional place. You get 100 food's slots or 50 weapon slots for 1 crystal.
-The game goes on quicker than I expected. The auto mode is just the game spamming a skill you previously set, so it will be far from optimal (but is enough for farming).
-The money is useful for multiple purposes.

I have doubts about the job system. I will see. But I will probably continue the game.

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

-4 scenes per girl, and you don't have to get the multiple copies bullshit of her like in BGR, or even worse, like in IW. Just get the exp.
Every event job also comes with h-scene, and requires half of max lb.

Keyen

Reputation score

I forgot to show the thing which made me laugh really hard yesterday: The huge business sense of Nutaku.

Nutaku deals.jpg
2.jpg

Same class in both case, but 36 crystals for 880 nutaku golds in one case, 58 crystals for 4000 nutaku golds in the other. Well done.

In the same time, the game seems very generous.
My third 10+1:
Sans titre.jpg
2R
8SR
1 SSR (guaranteed)

Last edited:

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

-You get a LOT of free crystals (An average on 2 per day if you are just loging in and doing the dailies, and there is a lot more from the panels/first clear). On average, you can do one 10+1free SSR per 25 days (I already did 2 and I will do the 3rd soon without paying anything from the free crystals).
I know you get a free crystal for completing your dailies, but where do you get the other one? Are you counting the five free crystals we receive for each five-day login, or am I missing something? Or do the dailies give you two crystals instead? If so, I never noticed, haha.

Keyen

Reputation score

Yes, 1 crystal from the dailies, 5 crystals each 5 days from the login. 10 crystals per 5 days period.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes, 1 crystal from the dailies, 5 crystals each 5 days from the login. 10 crystals per 5 days period.
Gotcha, thanks. Just wanted to know if I was missing something, haha.

BTW, that Sniper Lune, do you know if she's worth grabbing? I know it's cheap (less than $10), so it's not expensive, but I'd rather not spend money this early on if she's not viable. I know I get crystals too, but I'll only go for the bundle if the character is usable too.

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Gotcha, thanks. Just wanted to know if I was missing something, haha.

BTW, that Sniper Lune, do you know if she's worth grabbing? I know it's cheap (less than $10), so it's not expensive, but I'd rather not spend money this early on if she's not viable. I know I get crystals too, but I'll only go for the bundle if the character is usable too.
I'd say so. She's an attacker with an attack buff, light attribute, and a low mp M damage skill early on. Makes progressing a good bit easier.

Keyen

Reputation score

I'd say so. She's an attacker with an attack buff, light attribute, and a low mp M damage skill early on. Makes progressing a good bit easier.
Actually, every physical attacker have a low MP cost M attack on their SR rank.
Even tanks like Veronica have it.

So, I would not recommand to buy the pack just to get her. Buy it if you want the crystals, but don't buy it for her. You will get her sooner or later anyway.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Actually, every physical attacker have a low MP cost M attack on their SR rank.
Even tanks like Veronica have it.

So, I would not recommand to buy the pack just to get her. Buy it if you want the crystals, but don't buy it for her. You will get her sooner or later anyway.
Thanks, I'll think on it.

I don't mind spending a bit on a game if I think I'll stick with it for a while, but for X-overd I'm not entirely sold yet. It all depends on how the events are, and if they cater more towards the P2W crowd. I enjoy Flower Knight Girl, where you can complete events easily, without needing to spend in-game currency on stamina refreshes. If this game isn't the same, I might just give it up (despite having fun so far). I just wish the stamina bar maximum wasn't set so low, with dungeons costing so much to run. Yes, it replenishes super quickly, but I can't exactly log in every hour to use the regained stamina. In FKG, at least I can log on, use all of my stamina, and then come back 8+ hours later and repeat the process, without losing anything.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Given that this is the DMM thread, has anyone here played the DMM version and know if the stamina pool becomes manageable within a reasonable amount of time? Like... a level cap of 1000 or something that you can reach in a few months? lol

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i get the lapis elf from the quest limited of silver egg her events
this lapis have error in her events the dont have characters text have this .....\\| someting like that hahaha and is the normal event and h scene
the nutaku fix this problems or this is continue