What's new

[DMM] X-Overd

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] X-Overd

New event started, sell all items at once function added, gate keeper battles revised (3 MVP rewards, HP bump, animation removed, added possibility to not send assist requests).
Unlike last time, only one event job (Margaret SR) is for free now. There's also Riri SR for 10 DMM points in the shop (=10 yen, ultra cheap).

Not particularly happy about rate of free vs paid content, being able to choose which girl you want to unlock for free was cool.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It looks like they may have just been late with including more of the freely obtainable event girls. I had spent a ton of the crystals I got trying to get the new jobs before they introduced the green orb event item and they gave my all my crystals back while allowing me to keep those jobs.

It does look like they're trying to slowly introduce people to a more pay heavy game though, as some event jobs are still completely locked behind the gatcha and it's impossible to max out any of the other jobs you can acquire with green orbs without resorting to the gatcha as well.

On top of that, I'm not sure how to get more than 25 of those green orbs. I assume there must be a way, but I am a bit worried. I really don't like the direction they seem to be trying to head towards with paid content.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On top of that, I'm not sure how to get more than 25 of those green orbs. I assume there must be a way, but I am a bit worried. I really don't like the direction they seem to be trying to head towards with paid content.
This event has 3 installments, with three different characters being main and fully LBable job, and every part will give you 25 green orbs. Second girl will launch next week.

It kinda sucks that you cannot full-lb green orb girls and some girls are not even in exchange center (like Riri), but they are already being too generous compared to other games. Aigis, FKG and so on give only 1 attainable event unit for free and 1-4 gacha-only units.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This event has 3 installments, with three different characters being main and fully LBable job, and every part will give you 25 green orbs. Second girl will launch next week.

It kinda sucks that you cannot full-lb green orb girls and some girls are not even in exchange center (like Riri), but they are already being too generous compared to other games. Aigis, FKG and so on give only 1 attainable event unit for free and 1-4 gacha-only units.
Thanks for the info. Now I can stop worrying about whether I've been wasting my force points.

They have been pretty generous compared to other DMM games, but I'd rather they steadily introduce new girls into the gatcha every week while allowing us the opportunity to max all the event jobs if you're playing often enough. You have these long stretches of nothing happening and then they introduce a bunch of new jobs and characters all at once.
Honestly though, the male characters are just as good and so easy to get, that there's no incentive to really try to pay to max out the female characters aside from just enough to get their h-scenes.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've been maxing out jobs and I had thought that the stat buffs at the end would be a bonus that permanently augments your character, but that doesn't seem to be the case as those buffs are removed when you change jobs.
That said, is there any benefit to leveling weaker jobs aside from UC/R for the second accessory slot and event jobs for the h-scenes? It'd be one thing if the jobs on a single character served different purposes, but they're essentially the same.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I've been maxing out jobs and I had thought that the stat buffs at the end would be a bonus that permanently augments your character, but that doesn't seem to be the case as those buffs are removed when you change jobs.
That said, is there any benefit to leveling weaker jobs aside from UC/R for the second accessory slot and event jobs for the h-scenes? It'd be one thing if the jobs on a single character served different purposes, but they're essentially the same.
Yep, bonuses aside from second accessory are active only when job active.
Some event jobs have more useful variants of skills (guaranteed sleep/blind/paralysis/silence effects), plus for females you don't need to invest money to unlock high-tier skills.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yep, bonuses aside from second accessory are active only when job active.
Some event jobs have more useful variants of skills (guaranteed sleep/blind/paralysis/silence effects), plus for females you don't need to invest money to unlock high-tier skills.
Thanks for all this info!
I wonder why they did it this way. To me, that just seems to further invalidate spending money on the gacha since you can easily get SSR event girls, the guys are all really easy to max out and seem to be every bit as powerful, and even if you did want the non-event SSRs for the girls, you only need 7 copies and they're quite common, especially compared to other DMM games. I figured the buff at the end of each job would've been that incentive to get people to shell out money, but I guess not.
Not to mention every girl is easily obtainable for free and they hand out loads of crystals. This game really is kind to it's players.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the event girls have an extra hcg event unlocked at lvl 58 you dont need to max them but it would be nice to get those lvl 74 skills with extra large dmg. I see people in my friend list with them they hit for like 30 sometimes 50k. It makes killing those 50 stamina bosses alot easier

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the event girls have an extra hcg event unlocked at lvl 58 you dont need to max them but it would be nice to get those lvl 74 skills with extra large dmg. I see people in my friend list with them they hit for like 30 sometimes 50k. It makes killing those 50 stamina bosses alot easier
Yeah, but unfortunately the guys still outclass them since you can easily get their second accessory slot and they accumulate a ton of hp and mp due to easily getting all the cards for their jobs.

Speaking of 50 stamina bosses, this new redcap destroys my team of guys all with 4k health in only one aoe attack. Though I have yet to really find a reason to bother with trying to seriously defeat any of these 50 stamina bosses outside of the first one that drops the lvl50 materia and durandals.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hm, anyone know what this GION dungeon thing is about? They only handed out one key so I don't want to jump in and waste it when I don't know what to expect.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the himeuta.org topic for this is a bit more active someone posted details about the event there but basically you get those keys from the daily mission and use them to go into that high difficulty gion place for a chance of earning kureha r /sr/ssr .

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but looks like this is coming over to Nutaku and there's a pre-register bonus.

Both NSFW and SFW.

UnknownFox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Actually why I just popped over here, didn't see info from the quick browse of this thread but is it just another auto-battle game like what is already on Nutaku or some actual game play?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, nutaku site seem to be hailing the gameplay. not sure if it's just tooting it's own horn or does this game have some new breaking the mold interaction like aigis?

Reputation score

I give the art work 7/10, I give the game play 0/10.

The game is complete shit, and there's no pvp.

I probably wont spend longer than a few minutes playing honestly

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

yeah, nutaku site seem to be hailing the gameplay. not sure if it's just tooting it's own horn or does this game have some new breaking the mold interaction like aigis?
Gameplay is typical RPG like Hitsuji or various RPGMaker games. Every round in battle you select skill/attack/defence for every character, then your characters and enemies exchange blows and it goes for next round. In auto-mode it picks skill you pre-selected in character menu.
High difficulty content cannot be cleared on auto and requires non-trivial party/skill/inventory management, but most events are easy/mid-tier and thus mindless "start stage on auto -> do something else in other browser -> check result screen, start that stage again".

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When is X-Overd coming out for Nutaku?

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So is the general mood that the game is "good" and worth checking out or "meh" and not really?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is the general mood that the game is "good" and worth checking out or "meh" and not really?
No idea.

Angelic Berserker prefers games that have pvp.

As for me, Dunno. I'll only find out if i play the game and whether the game loves me by giving me muh waifus or not.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No idea.

Angelic Berserker prefers games that have pvp.

As for me, Dunno. I'll only find out if i play the game and whether the game loves me by giving me muh waifus or not.
I don't like competitive games at all.

IDGAF about shrine waifus. In general I only spend if I want to support a game or not. In general I look for fun/interesting gameplay but streamlined grind so I don't need to spend all day on it. Basically: Play when there's a challenging map, daily grind takes 10-20 minutes.

Last edited: