What's new

[DMM] X-Overd

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [DMM] X-Overd

Not having P2W... I mean PvP is an instant plus, but honestly, from the videos I've seen gameplay looks not so exciting.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not having P2W... I mean PvP is an instant plus, but honestly, from the videos I've seen gameplay looks not so exciting.
Opening post says that gatcha rates are the sucks, will take a look, give it a chance and if it takes too much effort or needs money to roll anything worthwhile will drop.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I usually only roll gacha on special events anyway. Is Nutaku running this one? Games they run have historically had pretty good gacha "events".

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i quit all the ones run by nutaku, not because of the way it's run, but the games have not kept me entertained.

in what way have they been different then in the japanese version?

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is this game still coming out on nutaku? the banner is gone so i'm not sure if it's dropped or are they done with letting people pre-register? usually pre-registration ends the exact moment the game goes live. at least that's how past nutaku games have gone.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still there

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still there

ah i see now. i was looking for the banner in the rotations at the top. it's the very last banner at the bottom now. thanks.

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nutaku was really being sneaky. The game is out now.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm still getting the pre-regis page.

Edit:
Oh, I think it's another early access thing, like they did for FKG...and Hitsuji, I think? People were talking about it in the BGR chat, some people could access it, while others couldn't.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Weird, I have the game in my list. It loaded up to a title screen. Random trials or everyone didn't update at the same time ? :/

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like I said, it's probably an early access thing like with FKG, people were talking about it on the Brave Girls Raven in-game chat. Guess Nutaku wanted to do an unannounced one this time.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is pretty crap anyway IMO .... Barely made it past the 1st forest dungeon and am already bored to tears ...

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else not receive Master Saya? I pre-registered and completed the tutorial, but she's nowhere to be found. :(

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just a question. How the devs could think a 50min stamina reserve was close to a good idea?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else not receive Master Saya? I pre-registered and completed the tutorial, but she's nowhere to be found. :(
I just checked the pre register thing again, and it says you won't get her until official launch.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The people in the Brave Girls Raven chat was saying that she's in your giftbox, wherever that is.
Someone in my BGR guild does have her and people in the BGR chat reported getting her.

vysethevaliant

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I just checked the pre register thing again, and it says you won't get her until official launch.
The people in the Brave Girls Raven chat was saying that she's in your giftbox, wherever that is.
Someone in my BGR guild does have her and people in the BGR chat reported getting her.
Thanks, guys. Apparently you were supposed to finish the first Chapter/Area (not simply the tutorial) to have her in your Gift Box. Everything is fine now, as soon as I did that, there she was!

Anyway, I'm enjoying the game. It's a faster version of Hitsuji, without all of the unnecessary RNG on top of it (learning specific type of skills was a pain in Hitsuki). I saved up and di my first 10+1 for the SSR. I only got one (Mei Fan), but she's a tank, so she looks to be useful. I also got a handful of SR, namely Kurapika and Souffle (damage dealers), Cattleya (healer), Freesia (support). So yeah, a nice mix. I love how you're guaranteed an SSR in a 10+1 pull, that's really cool to see.

The translation is a lot better than I thought it would be, and it can be genuinely interesting to read. I'm loving the characters, Noel reminds me of Maria from Shinmai no Testament. I only viewed one H-scene so far, that being Saya's first one. It was pretty nice, with some great art.

I'm not sure how P2W it'll eventually become, but I'll play it for a bit and see how it all ends up. If they can manage a fair game, I might be playing it for a while.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does this game have multiplayer vs?