What's new

Do truer "reverse" rape titles exist?

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@OP

I think you might enjoy this demo:

It was never finished and the developer just dropped from the face of the earth. All of the concept art and previews were also lost after the upgrade to the dlsite developer website.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wow theres a real past from the past. That game belongs in the hall of fame of games that had so much potential but were abruptly abandoned.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think you might enjoy this demo:
Definitely a blast from the past. The author did pop up a few years later to tell (more or less) he wouldn't resume the development.
It was one of these rare Japanese games with the concept of 'switch' - ie maledom and femdom not being mutually exclusive.
Probably irrelevant to the thread, but nice to know TOH's not forgotten.

The penis is the ultimate penetration tool
Tentacle monsters take great offense at your words. :alien:
A thumb up for the very good explanation; from an opposite viewpoint, one can also dislike anal as a whole, without being homophobiac or androphobiac. Understanding stuff outside of your own sexual turf is interesting.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
It was one of these rare Japanese games with the concept of 'switch' - ie maledom and femdom not being mutually exclusive.
Aren't most reverse rape games switch games?

Succubus Affection is a switch game, at the very least.
All of 78's One Shota games.
ROBF is a switch game.
All of Circle Teckua's games.
All of Hakiyah's SEQUEL games and Asylum are switch games.
All of the Succubus Dungeon games and Desire Dungeon as well.
Poring's Devil Legion is a switch game.
Maragon Quest and more...

Like... the tag is just put on games that have at least 1 instance of it in the game, not when it's the main theme.
It's actually extremely rare to get a game that's predominantly female assertive. Pretty common to have 100% male assertive games though.

Games like MGQ, and SHRIFT are very much exceptions. Devs like ExcessM are pretty much alone.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Aren't most reverse rape games switch games?
With the following in mind: shouldn't you update the SexMachines thread? Some with a sharper tongue might, otherwise.

I really get what you mean. In fact, thar'd be my basis on what tells apart a good game from a 'for helpless masochists' game.
Diesel-fueled devs as my main reference for sorting out trash...
But I'll play along as it's not off-topic: good references, as all of them have the man actually resisting women he might or might not be into - that defining what an "ugly b*tch going for your d*ck" actually is in your eyes.

edit: ROBF excluded. ROBFs, like Jaxycreate's works, are maledom with obnoxiously passive females. At the very least Jaxy gives their females some cuteness, and some incentive not to fight back. Whoever has ever heard ROBF's definition of 'BattleFuck' would either scoff, agree, or both.
edit: I meant MGQ, was it Paradox? But the argument would remain valid for ROBF, though the reasons weren't those I had in mind.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
With the following in mind: shouldn't you update the SexMachines thread? Some with a sharper tongue might, otherwise.
I'm working on it...

I really get what you mean. In fact, thar'd be my basis on what tells apart a good game from a 'for helpless masochists' game.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here to be honest.

Diesel-fueled devs as my main reference for sorting out trash...
Diesel-fueled? Are you talking about Dieselmine? I don't think I've had any problems with Dieselmine's scene composition or scenarios when I like them. They just barely qualify as games to me is all.

good references, as all of them have the man actually resisting women he might or might not be into - that defining what an "ugly b*tch going for your d*ck" actually is in your eyes.
Why are you bringing up "ugly b*tch going for your d*ck?" Honest question, I'm curious what part of my statement brought that up. Remember Dan Druff started this topic not me.
ROBFs, like Jaxycreate's works, are maledom with obnoxiously passive females. At the very least Jaxy gives their females some cuteness, and some incentive not to fight back. Whoever has ever heard ROBF's definition of 'BattleFuck' would either scoff, agree, or both.
No ROBF and JaxyCreate's games are very clearly battlefuck. There's no denying that.
Battlefuck as a genre though has an undeniable male assertive sexual content leaning.

Since losing means you get raped, and winning means you dominated the girls, BF are generally male assertive in sexual content focus since most people win 99% of all battles in JRPGs. It got popularized among creators of female assertive games because it allows for more sexy games, and tons of female enemies. That's probably why the male assertive sexual content isn't really animated or shown as well as the female assertive one in a few of them. (Jaxy Create being the exception where the male assertive stuff is the one that's shown while the female assertive is ignored. Though honestly that should be expected since his other games are all cuckoldry games.)

I think the reason it's not spreading among male assertive content creators is because they want the girls being raped while staying pure maidens. Outside of OneOne's bitch series where the heroine is a gigaslut that fucks anything with a dick, male assertive content creators haven't really dabbled too much into BF.

SHRIFT and MGQ are not battlefuck games as only one side is aiming to do sexual things while the other is fighting normally for the most part.

Regarding ROBF, there's a clear difference in tastes between the programmer and artist. That's why they clashed and broke up the team a while back. I mean... when the programmer went on his own he made a FeMC game where the girl gets raped by orcs and ogres.

Last edited:

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Would it hurt to have a little parity? Instead of being charmed into submission by loli bigtits he's screaming in agony from three fat dommes who pegged him against his will.
Yeah seems like there'd be 0 demand for that kind of sexual content. I wouldn't be surprised if it existed, nobody supported the creator and he disappeared off of the face of the earth.
Men like attractive girls.

I don't know why male players like FeMCs getting raped by hideous monstrosities, but I guess there's demand there at least.

The opposite would be women who want to play as Male MCs getting raped by hideous monstrosities. Not only would that mean that there'd need to be a high female player base, but female devs as well. Outside of Circle Teckua and some Yaoi game devs there are very few female game devs. Though that could be changing recently. More western game devs have entered the market and market parity in the west is relatively even in creative fields.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Yeah seems like there'd be 0 demand for that kind of sexual content. I wouldn't be surprised if it existed, nobody supported the creator and he disappeared off of the face of the earth.
Men like attractive girls.

I don't know why male players like FeMCs getting raped by hideous monstrosities, but I guess there's demand there at least.

The opposite would be women who want to play as Male MCs getting raped by hideous monstrosities. Not only would that mean that there'd need to be a high female player base, but female devs as well. Outside of Circle Teckua and some Yaoi game devs there are very few female game devs. Though that could be changing recently. More western game devs have entered the market and market parity in the west is relatively even in creative fields.
You should read through the thread before posting. That point's been made by 3 different people already.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You should read through the thread before posting.
Good advice.
I assume you followed it and answered most your own questions above 😅

EroticWorld is the only Jaxy game with BF. It's pretty to look at, but not that great. "bareback sex" is, like, 1% of what sex can offer in terms of possibilities.
ROBF is even worse in that regard. The mechanics ain't all that bad but they're in complete disjunction from the H.
A simple glance at SexMachine tells why it's better, even though the positions are limited to a single one per girl (Acier excluded).

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
EroticWorld is the only Jaxy game with BF
Jaxycreates are the makers of Maragonquest right? They don't have a game called Erotic World.
"bareback sex" is, like, 1% of what sex can offer in terms of possibilities.
I agree, but "bareback sex" just means without a condom (so you know insertion). For battlefuck, where both parties are meant to be experiencing stimulus, it makes the most sense.
The mechanics ain't all that bad but they're in complete disjunction from the H.
I disagree. You do things like thrust, rub boobs, kiss and whatnot. In fact, I think ROBF's mechanics are more "explicitly" erotic than mine, as mine only has abstraction when it comes to character actions. My only statement regarding ROBF is that it's not really a reverse rape game. I've never doubted that it's a BF game.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Geesh...
"Bareback sex" was a 3G joke which I won't explain.
"ugly bitches going for your dixx" was an invitation to get back on topic - as that sentence would summarize/vulgarize the OP's target.

edit: I'll add, no SM's concept is much better. Speed/pacing makes a lot of sense, battles almost feel real-time hence are much more immersive, difficulty is consistent, and cherry on top Uramomo's art makes every girl looking like they're enjoying every second of it. 'nuff said.

Back on topic:
Maybe, you'd like an eye on B-Bishop's
I'm completely clueless as for what form this thing will take on, but a demo should be out this week/month, and the full thing by February.
B-bishop's a Voice works circle, focusing on femdom, and it's their first try for a game (other than JOI simulators and voice works scenarized like games). Not really my cup of tea, but I was quite puzzled and curious about this kind of... evolution? Something good might come out from it, esp. for the many femdom fans out there, and that might even fulfil OP's wishes (somewhat :unsure:)
edit: trial's out. And ouch, "Femdom' was truly an euphemism. With random encounters and grindy mechanics, I'm out. But I'm pretty sure this will sell well.

Last edited:
OP
D

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh you guys ☺
All I wanted was a fair discussion about the existence of such titles if any. I appreciate all the title recommendations up to this point, but I don't want to make the thread all about me. We see plenty of examples of games featuring female protagonists who clearly don't want the sex that ugly men give her. I was only curious if there was a one-to-one with ugly women giving sex to a male protagonist instead.
Yeah seems like there'd be 0 demand for that kind of sexual content. I wouldn't be surprised if it existed, nobody supported the creator and he disappeared off of the face of the earth. Men like attractive girls. I don't know why male players like FeMCs getting raped by hideous monstrosities, but I guess there's demand there at least. The opposite would be women who want to play as Male MCs getting raped by hideous monstrosities. Not only would that mean that there'd need to be a high female player base, but female devs as well. Outside of Circle Tekua and some yaoi game devs there are very few female game devs, though that could be changing recently. More western game devs have entered the market and market parity in the west is relatively even in creative fields.
This is actually a much better summary of the first three pages. People here are more familiar with these titles than I am, which is why I pose the question to the forum. I will be very curious if those games come out.

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Definitely a blast from the past. The author did pop up a few years later to tell (more or less) he wouldn't resume the development.
Probably irrelevant to the thread, but nice to know TOH's not forgotten.
If TOH completed it, I'm sure it would have made it to the top download/grossing in dlsite. It's a real shame that it was never completed

manthonymanz

Reputation score
Geesh...
"Bareback sex" was a 3G joke which I won't explain.
"ugly bitches going for your dixx" was an invitation to get back on topic - as that sentence would summarize/vulgarize the OP's target.

edit: I'll add, no SM's concept is much better. Speed/pacing makes a lot of sense, battles almost feel real-time hence are much more immersive, difficulty is consistent, and cherry on top Uramomo's art makes every girl looking like they're enjoying every second of it. 'nuff said.

Back on topic:
Maybe, you'd like an eye on B-Bishop's
I'm completely clueless as for what form this thing will take on, but a demo should be out this week/month, and the full thing by February.
B-bishop's a Voice works circle, focusing on femdom, and it's their first try for a game (other than JOI simulators and voice works scenarized like games). Not really my cup of tea, but I was quite puzzled and curious about this kind of... evolution? Something good might come out from it, esp. for the many femdom fans out there, and that might even fulfil OP's wishes (somewhat :unsure:)
edit: trial's out. And ouch, "Femdom' was truly an euphemism. With random encounters and grindy mechanics, I'm out. But I'm pretty sure this will sell well.
Use save editor to max out your xp and it becomes very easy lol very good h scenes so I would recommend. The voice acting is a nice touch as well

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Use save editor to max out your xp and it becomes very easy lol very good h scenes so I would recommend. The voice acting is a nice touch as well
No can do. I need a diversion/game against the femdom or my cuntpunt bar fills up in no time. And no, groin kicking does little to arouse me :LOL:
Curiosity will get the better of me eventuallly, but I'm waiting for few reviews: I'm especially wary about piss and butt stuff (might be unfounded in this game).

Either way, that's definitely a title I would prod any and all Diesellame fanboi towards. Just so they know there are people willing to produce games out there.

edit: according to an helpful little bird:
- game has over 180 scenes. Among these there's only 1 pegging scene and the most extreme one after that would be a spit-sharing one. I can deal with a 2% error margin :p
- game has over 12k lines of text just for the scenes, with over 8k voice files o_O
...so yeah, I'll buy this, if only to encourage the circle to expand their territory and keep raising the current H-gamus standards. And I'm not even a fan of femdom... (game's relevant for this thread, imo. Forgive me if I'm wrong and I'm sharing unwanted information)

Last edited:

manthonymanz

Reputation score
No can do. I need a diversion/game against the femdom or my cuntpunt bar fills up in no time. And no, groin kicking does little to arouse me :LOL:
Curiosity will get the better of me eventuallly, but I'm waiting for few reviews: I'm especially wary about piss and butt stuff (might be unfounded in this game).

Either way, that's definitely a title I would prod any and all Diesellame fanboi towards. Just so they know there are people willing to produce games out there.

edit: according to an helpful little bird:
- game has over 180 scenes. Among these there's only 1 pegging scene and the most extreme one after that would be a spit-sharing one. I can deal with a 2% error margin :p
- game has over 12k lines of text just for the scenes, with over 8k voice files o_O
...so yeah, I'll buy this, if only to encourage the circle to expand their territory and keep raising the current H-gamus standards. And I'm not even a fan of femdom... (game's relevant for this thread, imo. Forgive me if I'm wrong and I'm sharing unwanted information)
It's mostly vanilla femdom I'd say. Thankfully it's easy to skip the degenerate shit like pissing and pegging and there's very little of it. Lots of great blowjob and cowgirl scenes and that's all I really need personally. At least its the best H game that's come out on dlsite in a long time. Suprised its holding #1 over dieselmine tho

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Thankfully it's easy to skip the degenerate shit like pissing and pegging and there's very little of it.
Oh I was hesitant to try this because I was worried if it was unskippable.
I got burned by audio works too many times. Because that's what that game is btw. An audio work. It's got light game elements that make it more interactive than Dieselmine's game tho.