What's new

ACT Patreon Active [Doggie_Bones] Happy Heart Panic

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im surprised, an entire month later and the poll is still open. last i checked neko prisoner and shrapnel were the sure fire winners. Check in today, the failed experiment is tied with shrapnel.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
im surprised, an entire month later and the poll is still open. last i checked neko prisoner and shrapnel were the sure fire winners. Check in today, the failed experiment is tied with shrapnel.
It was apparently supposed to close when the next Update came out. The weird thing is Shrapnel is guranteed to be in the game regardless

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright, allow me to convince you to vote for shrapnel. Shrapnel is Virgil. She is going to show up in trinitys stage anyway, yeah?

If you vote for her now, she will also show up in the first stage. Shrapnel now gets TWO appearances, and presumably two scenes as a result. Shrapnel has been modified by Trinity but only to catch bugs. You defeat her the first time with this current design, you show up to trinity's stage, Shrapnel has been modified FURTHER, she is now a combatant, with new weapons and armor. Now, at this point, she's appeared twice, in a game with iirc 5 stages. She's now basically a rival character, so at this point, you might as well bring her back a THIRD time, this time standing guard just before the final boss.
Abandoned by Trinity for her failure, she has been stripped of her modifications, but now....shes motivated, and thirsty for vengeance! and pulls out a god damn katana, and opens with judgement cut!
It only makes sense, shes BLUE. and a huge nerd! presumably a weeb! She has now been upgraded to a persistent threat.

But why Shrapnel? Well, it only makes sense. Canonically, in the events of HHH, she's the only one that actually fucked Wispy, consumed by desire, she NEEDS that Wispy dick once more! There's history there! A proper rival, constantly in pursuit of Wispy.
Now this might all be fan fiction bullshit, and Doggie_Bones doesn't have to do any of this. BUT, if you vote for her, you bring us closer to this timeline. If this sounds hype to you, you're obligated to vote Shrapnel. Please, consider this.

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright, allow me to convince you to vote for shrapnel. Shrapnel is Virgil. She is going to show up in trinitys stage anyway, yeah?

If you vote for her now, she will also show up in the first stage. Shrapnel now gets TWO appearances, and presumably two scenes as a result. Shrapnel has been modified by Trinity but only to catch bugs. You defeat her the first time with this current design, you show up to trinity's stage, Shrapnel has been modified FURTHER, she is now a combatant, with new weapons and armor. Now, at this point, she's appeared twice, in a game with iirc 5 stages. She's now basically a rival character, so at this point, you might as well bring her back a THIRD time, this time standing guard just before the final boss.
Abandoned by Trinity for her failure, she has been stripped of her modifications, but now....shes motivated, and thirsty for vengeance! and pulls out a god damn katana, and opens with judgement cut!
It only makes sense, shes BLUE. and a huge nerd! presumably a weeb! She has now been upgraded to a persistent threat.

But why Shrapnel? Well, it only makes sense. Canonically, in the events of HHH, she's the only one that actually fucked Wispy, consumed by desire, she NEEDS that Wispy dick once more! There's history there! A proper rival, constantly in pursuit of Wispy.
Now this might all be fan fiction bullshit, and Doggie_Bones doesn't have to do any of this. BUT, if you vote for her, you bring us closer to this timeline. If this sounds hype to you, you're obligated to vote Shrapnel. Please, consider this.
I have a counter argument, how about we instead pick the enemy that actually looks somewhat interesting.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man it wasn't enough for you to just shill on the discord huh? Also it was one or the other a far as I understood. Either she'd show up in the first stage having been sent out on a rookie mission to hunt the heroes OR she'd show up in Trinity's stage, not both.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man it wasn't enough for you to just shill on the discord huh? Also it was one or the other a far as I understood. Either she'd show up in the first stage having been sent out on a rookie mission to hunt the heroes OR she'd show up in Trinity's stage, not both.
someone had the same train of thought on discord huh? I'll be honest for a sec though, I don't particularly like any of those designs. The neko prisoner was the only one I was 100% for. I'd actually be all in for shrapnel if she kept her old design. The mega melons is a little eeeeeh. I liked her because she was an unassuming dorky chick. I found her cute. But now being a mecha bimbo with balloon tits...It's not the same appeal. Might as well be a different character tbh. HHH Shrapnel was just Velma, and had Velma charm. Well, Neko prisoner is in, so anything else is a bonus. A bonus I can totally ignore just as easily as the ABDL stuff.

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I managed to root for the two least popular choices :( feels bad. Flycatcher is super appealing to me (grotesque plant things are A+) as is the collector since trinity's aesthetic was my favorite in HHH.

Oh well, still looking forward to more content

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
someone had the same train of thought on discord huh? I'll be honest for a sec though, I don't particularly like any of those designs. The neko prisoner was the only one I was 100% for. I'd actually be all in for shrapnel if she kept her old design. The mega melons is a little eeeeeh. I liked her because she was an unassuming dorky chick. I found her cute. But now being a mecha bimbo with balloon tits...It's not the same appeal. Might as well be a different character tbh. HHH Shrapnel was just Velma, and had Velma charm. Well, Neko prisoner is in, so anything else is a bonus. A bonus I can totally ignore just as easily as the ABDL stuff.
With the same icon no less. Also Shrapnel was another student in the school in Happy Heart Hell while Whispy escaped she didn't and her as a brainwashed fuckdoll used by Trinity to hunt down heroes, especially the escaped Whispy, is sort of her inevitable outcome.

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm surprised there aren't dicks bigger than the characters they're attached to in this game yet.
I doubt it's gooing to be going THAT far. Although their is going to be a lewd horror stage eventually. That's what the Quacky Stacks resurant is going to be.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I doubt it's gooing to be going THAT far. Although their is going to be a lewd horror stage eventually. That's what the Quacky Stacks resurant is going to be.
Five fucks at Quacky's.

STALKERXXZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pretty good game, nice animations and art, however, so far the game is very short.

OP
Happy Hearts

Happy Hearts

Reputation score
The update has been posted on Patreon!
This post will feature both Jessie in the daycare stage and the gang of Meowsters in the biolab~
Plus a bunch of extra additions that make the game much more polished.

The regular public release dates will be moved from a week to three days from now on as well. Hope you all enjoy the new content! ;)