What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay, I'm new to this game, and I read all the comment here. So I choose to start using NG+ using save from here..

My question is, if I start NG+, is it start from next day? Not from the beginning? (prologue)

Because when I start NG+, I just start woke up in the bed with one of the girl.
New game + auto starts from the 2nd day skipping the prologue.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If you choose to not inherit the affection levels at the new game, you will still have the skill, some bonus money (I think its from the shrine visits), and you will start from day 1.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
OH I see.. Is there any scene from the prologue? Or I can just went straight to the 2nd day?
Yup, there's 3 scenes in the prologue. 2 are ignorable as you can view another version of it (Mom) or start it whenever you like (older sister). But the scene with the younger sister can only be viewed naturally in the prologue.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, I'm new to this game, and I read all the comment here. So I choose to start using NG+ using save from here..

My question is, if I start NG+, is it start from next day? Not from the beginning? (prologue)

Because when I start NG+, I just start woke up in the bed with one of the girl.
start first time on new game+ is bad idea. You will miss seeing all progression scene which in my opinion. one of the best.

Last edited:

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yup, there's 3 scenes in the prologue. 2 are ignorable as you can view another version of it (Mom) or start it whenever you like (older sister). But the scene with the younger sister can only be viewed naturally in the prologue.
@anupatpod so, what if I just play new game just to see what really happen in the prologue (1st day), and after I enter 2nd day I just go with NG+, is it work (I mean, is there any content from beginning that got skipped if I do that)?

GEORGEM

Reputation score
@anupatpod so, what if I just play new game just to see what really happen in the prologue (1st day), and after I enter 2nd day I just go with NG+, is it work (I mean, is there any content from beginning that got skipped if I do that)?
Everytime you level up a girl, you will also get a cutscene with the girl. That means if you skip to their max levels, you'll miss ~5 scenes per girl, so around 15 scenes will be missed overall. It's ok to start a new game plus, but just make sure that only your stats/abilities carry over, not the girls' levels.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I suggest just start new game and use save edit or plugin cheat to max money, raise stamina, max skill. Should be pretty simple. Then you dont even need to grind as you just gift the girl 2 items and their affection will be full and ready for scene.

1qwerty

Reputation score
Hey does anyone know the conditions to trigger the second holiday? I cant select any girl, despite one of them being at 100.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so i started to try this im using TA but it keeps on spamming money and some text cant be hook :cry:

Reid7

Reputation score
New 1.05 patch is up on the creator page. I don't know what it says because I don't know japanese, but letting everyone here know so maybe someone can mention what was included. I THINK the girl on the beach was added back in but I don't know if anything else was added.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Beach girl is back
Appear after the beach weekend

Her event requires getting rare 4 fish to start

Allow adjustment on what you carry over

Add 'first time' event for each sub chars.

Add ending pic to gallery (use the TV)

Allow changing your name in gallery (click on the kid)

Reid7

Reputation score
How does that Beach girl minigame work? Gotta catch the fish, but whenever I try to go for the golden one at the bottom it always tugs down and away. What's the technique there?

quasimodo

Lurker
Reputation score
How do i get up the Alertness of the Girls? And how it its displayed in the Game, i got it in Japenese.

CloudeCremisi

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Excuse me, is there a site were can I download the full game? only trials

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
How do i get up the Alertness of the Girls? And how it its displayed in the Game, i got it in Japenese.
Just fuck someone really loudly, or gift them the erotic book (+30 alertness)

You'll know you get to near the point when a bomb icon appear next to another person's face, keep going and it'll explode before either a game over trigger or the 3P/4P event if you've qualified for it.
(Once you unlocked those, the girls will no longer be wary)

schrisslat

Reputation score
How does that Beach girl minigame work? Gotta catch the fish, but whenever I try to go for the golden one at the bottom it always tugs down and away. What's the technique there?
If you're still looking for an answer to this, or if anyone else is for that matter, you have to tap right click while holding left click. You'll reel the fish in a bunch. Doing this eats up A LOT of stamina, though. On the third round (which is when I noticed it used stamina) I went from just over 200 stamina to about 86. So stock up on stamina replenishing items or do her event over multiple days.