What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Josba

Reputation score
I must be drunk..
I meant to ask how to increase the blue and pink bars for each person
Blue bar is like a "study" action, you increase it by doing the three "work" (pencil) actions. Dish washing (Miyuki,mom) you just left-click to move the indicator up and down, higher on the bar takes more off the dishes dirtiness value, you want to bring it to exactly zero (so use the lower part of the bar near the end of the dish). If you bring it below zero the dish breaks.

Indoor studying (Yui, blue/purple-haired younger sister) is just doing elementary school arithmetic. Move the bar up and down (left click) to high light the correct answer, middle-click to select. You can also right click to stop the bar from moving but I find this seriously slows things down. Instead, for the middle answer I will move the bar up higher (so that the top answer is barely selected) then let it drift down to the correct answer. I can get perfect results every time this way.

Outdoor studying (Rei, blonde older sister) involves documenting your outdoor activities: fishing and bug catching. Activating it checks your activities since the last session, so you need to have done at least one of one of them each time your want to activate the option. (Note, it doesn't use the items you catch up, so you can still turn them in to the researcher for credit.)

The more/better you do at each of these the more points you get.

The pink bar is affection. You increase these by doing various personal actions with the girls. Performing their study actions gives you 3 point (and you can continue to do this even if the blue bar is maxed out). Giving them (generic) gifts give you 2pts (even the cheap 60 yen one, don't bother with more expensive). Spending the night with them gets you 5pts. There are others as well, but these are the 3 main ones.

Edit: And I forgot, there are present boxes you can gift the girls to increase both of these as well. You can get them for free at action points of the ground sometimes, or from fishing (beach fishing seems to give you these more often), or you can buy them from the guy in the gym storage room at night.

Anyone know how to cheat money using Cheat engine?
I've never had any luck with cheat engine on games that using this game engine.

I just use a save editor like this one:

Last edited:

wilsonjelly327

Reputation score
you need to make sure you finish the game and get the ending. You can't just stop half way.

I know you can edit to get more action for sure. Easier way instead of try to find variable for action would be item cheat for the drink that give 1 action and spam drinking it.
I finish 2 times by now :))

Reid7

Reputation score
Shame that the beach girl requires the ability to left and right click simultaneously. My laptop doesn't have that function. I need to crack open the save editor and see if I can trick the game into thinking that I did complete her quest.

Edit: Nvm, it isn't at the same time, I just have to pound the right click over and over again. Just a button mash minigame, easily clearable!

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have the basic english ver, I have like 3 or 4 skills that i cant unlock cause i dont have the Update ver, any idea of how Do i look for the UPDATE? no the game just the update.

Krais24

Lurker
Reputation score
How i can have sex with this girl ?
There will be a day where you can begin to use the computers in the room of the girls, you have to use until find 3 photos (there are 3 options, I believe each photo is each option), then you go to the store and click the bear, speak to her, other day go again to the computer and chose a option, then return to her and done.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There will be a day where you can begin to use the computers in the room of the girls, you have to use until find 3 photos (there are 3 options, I believe each photo is each option), then you go to the store and click the bear, speak to her, other day go again to the computer and chose a option, then return to her and done.
Not 100% sure, but I think only the 2nd option produce photos. I am sure that using the other two options is not necessary. I got all three photos using just the second option.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...either it's random, or just counts all the uses, cause 1st and 3rd are also valid.

Reputation score
To the tl;dr for love unlock events are:

Yui - no conditions, just reaching certain time after filling the bars.

Rei - same but for 100 it's sleeping together with her

Miyuki (the mom):
at 20 you need to:
-sleep with her at least once to see the event with dad
-after that get an event in the afternoon
-then at late night (you need a skill to be able to get to this period) go sleep with anyone else

at 80 sleep together with her

The events won't trigger if you wet your pants or run out of stamina.
And in case you fulfill the conditions for multiple girls, the priority goes Yui -> Rei -> Miyuki.

To get threesome, you need to be able to have sex with Yui and Rei
Then during having sex with either of them, max out the alertness of the other and you'll get an event (if you see a bomb icon appear next to their face on the right, they hear it)
Note: If you've learned Silent skill (make no sound during sex), be sure to turn this off otherwise you can't raise their alertness.
After that you can learn the threesome.

Then in the middle of a threesome, max out the mom's alertness and you can learn foursome skill.
Do note that if you get into either of these, you'll be forced into that specific ending.
I can't get pass the mom event at 20, even though the pink bar is already 20 and 100 for the dish mini game and i did choose to sleep with her on the first time and saw the event with dad, But the event won't trigger on afternoon .-..

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The way I seem to consistently get past 20 with Miyuki (mom).

-sleep with her once
- get to 20/100, and get the event
- get your energy to a maximum and actually wet your pants with cum
- after miyuki finds your pants in the laundry, in this same day sleep with SOMEONE ELSE, will lead to a scene of Miyuki masturbating thinking of you
- BOOM next tier unlocked

Popotchero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how to unlock the bathroom scenes?
I believe it was supposed to be after you complete the Gachaman quest, giving him all the 12 gachas.
After that he gives you a rape DVD where Haru learns how to unlock the bathroom door.
But the option never appears when a girl is in the toilet.
So I guess it is bugged.

Reputation score
The way I seem to consistently get past 20 with Miyuki (mom).

-sleep with her once
- get to 20/100, and get the event
- get your energy to a maximum and actually wet your pants with cum
- after miyuki finds your pants in the laundry, in this same day sleep with SOMEONE ELSE, will lead to a scene of Miyuki masturbating thinking of you
- BOOM next tier unlocked
"get to 20/100, and get the event"

What event?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I believe it was supposed to be after you complete the Gachaman quest, giving him all the 12 gachas.
After that he gives you a rape DVD where Haru learns how to unlock the bathroom door.
But the option never appears when a girl is in the toilet.
So I guess it is bugged.
You have to actually watch the DVD first.

Get the skill to let you act late at night, then use the TV in the living room.
I think you might also be able to fish that same DVD, but I could be wrong.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
You've got to be at a certain affection level with the girl using the toilet to have the option.