What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

scourged

Reputation score
Do the three stats not related to session performance do anything or just flavor?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Do the three stats not related to session performance do anything or just flavor?
Doesn't seem to do anything at all yet, I thought you might need to raise subservience to make them let you beg them for sex but right now it's just based on how far you're along their progress.

Also, forgot to mention, but the author plan to have another sex position done some time this week?

uiso

Reputation score
What button or where to mouse click stops me from getting masturbated? I keep dying at 0 stam.

Sani

Reputation score
Where can I get a legit download link for this game?

Zeusbe

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not 100% certain, but I think those three bars above the H satisfaction one do unlock things. While I was going for the 3P end, I maxed out the mom and blondie's three bars and they started waking the mc up with morning bjs whenever he spent the night with them with his arousal at 50 or higher. I tested this with the blue haired girl, whose first and third bar was maxed, but she didn't start giving out morning bjs until her second bar was maxed, too.

I've also been finding them masturbating in their rooms, which can lead to doggystyle sprite sex if you interrupt them. I don't know if it has anything to do with them, but they weren't doing that before I maxed out their bars, I'm pretty sure.

Sani

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
The DlSite page is linked in the very first post of this thread.
Guess I should've said a legit download mega etc link instead, my bad. But I managed to find one anyway so.

BlueFireNick

Reputation score
Don't remember if this has already been mentioned, but you can buy the three presents (pink bar to max spot, alertness increased, and blue bar max) can be purchased in the gym locker room at the school from a blue npc. First noticed on day 16, so I don't know if he simply shows up on that day. A nice way to avoid the randomness of fishing if you've got the cash.

Also, there are areas where you can sometimes collect randoms items without using supplies or time. The stretched out grass on the fishing part of the beach; the walkway on the bottom of the mountain; and the stack of mattresses inside the gym locker room. Seems to be random on when items can be found, and there might be other spots.

Does anyone know what the firepit at the riverside is for? It is clickable, but all I've ever gotten is a short line of moon runes.

Also, how do you unlock the fifth skill on the top row of the first page, and the first and second skills on the third row of the first page?

wilsonjelly327

Reputation score
when start new game. It will ask you if you want to carry stuff over.
No, Mine just asked for name and do you want to skip the prologue
Edit: even went I try to downloading some save files here it reset every progress

Last edited:

Krais24

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone known how on the save editor change the number of action you can do?

pd: if you level up you shota whith the save editor you can unlock the news skill XD

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmm, I am stuck for Yui at 40 affection and I cant seem to get her new event for days now. Rei und Myuki work just fine.
Any Idea?

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, Mine just asked for name and do you want to skip the prologue
Edit: even went I try to downloading some save files here it reset every progress
you need to make sure you finish the game and get the ending. You can't just stop half way.

anyone known how on the save editor change the number of action you can do?

pd: if you level up you shota whith the save editor you can unlock the news skill XD
I know you can edit to get more action for sure. Easier way instead of try to find variable for action would be item cheat for the drink that give 1 action and spam drinking it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Believe you need to unlock the sleeping paizuri for the next scene to play.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know you can edit to get more action for sure. Easier way instead of try to find variable for action would be item cheat for the drink that give 1 action and spam drinking it.
which item that you mention?

===================================

btw, the game became laggy after I patch to version 1.05 xD

is it only me or anybody got that problem? I already tried to fresh patch, but still laggy.. xD

Tried to play it from beginning, and the 1st scene at bathroom, man, thats so laggy as hell..

Last edited:

Rosalae

Reputation score
A very old game but enjoyable one. Could someone explain the purpose of the bars on the upper right corner on the screen?
Also How do use the missionary sex option. it keeps denying me

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A very old game but enjoyable one. Could someone explain the purpose of the bars on the upper right corner on the screen?
Also How do use the missionary sex option. it keeps denying me
Um, you might want to make sure you're talking about the right game.....because: 1 - this game isn't even 2 weeks old yet. 2 - there are no bars on the upper right corner.

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Add 3 new poses (which seem to be related to the 3 stats on the girls)
Before I didn't see the point of raising their stats aside from last bar for item. If new post related to them. that's great.

Um, you might want to make sure you're talking about the right game.....because: 1 - this game isn't even 2 weeks old yet. 2 - there are no bars on the upper right corner.
Maybe he meant those affection bar?

Rosalae

Reputation score

I must be drunk..
I meant to ask how to increase the blue and pink bars for each person