What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Reputation score
You have to actually watch the DVD first.

Get the skill to let you act late at night, then use the TV in the living room.
I think you might also be able to fish that same DVD, but I could be wrong.
The DVD you can get via fishing unlocks the bath scene where they are hidden behind the glass door.

Popotchero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've just found out.
They are different DVDs.
The Gachaman one unlocks the Shower Assault.
The one that you fish on the sea unlocks the Toilet Assault.
Both you have to watch during midnight to unlock and then buy them on the skill tree.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A different DVD.
The one from the event is to attack them while they shower. The one from fishing is to attack them while on toilet.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ok so whats the number of the update i need? i think i have the Basic ver.

besaro

Reputation score
This game has a lot of meaningless stats, as all of them (H stats, affection and study stats, SP) can be bypassed very easily by using items, which you will likely get a whole lot of them just from fishing or from a very cheap item (the H stats one).
It is as if it has a in-built cheat mode.

I also didn't like that every girl had the exact same body type, but that is a matter of preference. Still a fun game.

Ok so whats the number of the update i need? i think i have the Basic ver.
Version 1.052, but it is still pretty buggy. Low frame rate issues, sometimes the game locks up too, so save often.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game has a lot of meaningless stats, as all of them (H stats, affection and study stats, SP) can be bypassed very easily by using items, which you will likely get a whole lot of them just from fishing or from a very cheap item (the H stats one).
It is as if it has a in-built cheat mode.

I also didn't like that every girl had the exact same body type, but that is a matter of preference. Still a fun game.

Version 1.052, but it is still pretty buggy. Low frame rate issues, sometimes the game locks up too, so save often.
Oh no wonder why the game slows down a lot, but i am out of luck i cant find this ver anywhere, i try in a couple of days, i have one ver of the game that is in ENGLISH but is really bad but is enough to understand what u need to do. in that ver there are 3 upgrades i cannot get cause i need the update. BTW people were mentioning the ATTACKING your relatives on the bathroom, it only works in the shower and it doesnt show anything so is meh XP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Oh no wonder why the game slows down a lot, but i am out of luck i cant find this ver anywhere, i try in a couple of days, i have one ver of the game that is in ENGLISH but is really bad but is enough to understand what u need to do. in that ver there are 3 upgrades i cannot get cause i need the update. BTW people were mentioning the ATTACKING your relatives on the bathroom, it only works in the shower and it doesnt show anything so is meh XP.
There won't likely be other versions uploaded since you can just grab and apply the patches yourself, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread.

owood

Reputation score
mine is already at 80 h levels and it remained 12 days left, buy the second one from a man in the gym at night to increase h level or job level ( I kind of forget)

Attachments

owood

Reputation score
btw

- is the latest update contains with earlier patches?

- how to beat the gym girl? I don't understand with the mechanics of that minigame.

- how to use the pantsu on the same group in dvd list?

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There won't likely be other versions uploaded since you can just grab and apply the patches yourself, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread.
Then i dont know what to do since you cant ask for links anymore,i dont know how to look fofr the Update. Nevermind, i manage to solve it. Thanks anyway, updating to patch 1.05

I am still missing the 3P and 4P skills, how do i unlock them?

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Then i dont know what to do since you cant ask for links anymore,i dont know how to look fofr the Update. Nevermind, i manage to solve it. Thanks anyway, updating to patch 1.05

I am still missing the 3P and 4P skills, how do i unlock them?
someone Please could tell me how do i unlock them? i have finish the game 5 times now

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
someone Please could tell me how do i unlock them? i have finish the game 5 times now
Seriously, read the thread. Maybe even try using the search function.

RavenKostro

Reputation score
Firstly you need to have all the 3 the girls at max in their affection level and then do this:

Give the girls the 2nd item that sells the guy in the gym at night (he appears in the 15th day if I'm not wrong) to improve their level of awareness, give them 4 or 5 of them to level up at least to 90% or more.

To unlock the 3P skill you need to have sex with your blonde cousin near the blue hair girl and turn off the skills of silence in order that she can heard you, she will come in and that's all.

For the 4P skill is almost the same, improve the level of awareness of the aunt at 90% or more (and icon of a bomb will appear above the bars in the right panel when you have sex near her) then have sex with your cousins with the 3P skill near your aunt and she will heard you and enter in the room.

As a side note, if you improve the level of awareness of your aunt and do something with your cousins near her when she's napping, some dialogues will appears.

Also, if the level of awareness of the aunt or the blue hair cousin is too high and you make to much sound while having sex with them (whichever the case) the game will end.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Firstly you need to have all the 3 the girls at max in their affection level and then do this:

Give the girls the 2nd item that sells the guy in the gym at night (he appears in the 15th day if I'm not wrong) to improve their level of awareness, give them 4 or 5 of them to level up at least to 90% or more.

To unlock the 3P skill you need to have sex with your blonde cousin near the blue hair girl and turn off the skills of silence in order that she can heard you, she will come in and that's all.

For the 4P skill is almost the same, improve the level of awareness of the aunt at 90% or more (and icon of a bomb will appear above the bars in the right panel when you have sex near her) then have sex with your cousins with the 3P skill near your aunt and she will heard you and enter in the room.

As a side note, if you improve the level of awareness of your aunt and do something with your cousins near her when she's napping, some dialogues will appears.

Also, if the level of awareness of the aunt or the blue hair cousin is too high and you make to much sound while having sex with them (whichever the case) the game will end.
Some correction (based on the author's post)

1. you only need to be able to have sex with the girls in question.

2. You can have sex with either of the sister for 3P, it doesn't have to be blond specifically, but the other sister has to be the one to 'bomb' and not the aunt.

3. The bomb icon is when someone's alertness is nearing the point of exploding (bad end if you're not at 3P/4P requirement or get the wrong person exploded)

Reputation score
The gym item to raise alertness isn't required either, I unlocked 3P and 4P by savescuming once I reached the affection level I desired for the two first girls (You need to be able to penetrate them which happens at like 40 for Blondie and 80 for the other) then rolled the dices with their room placement to raise the alert level, I eventually succeeded and savescumed some more to get the aunt afterward.

When it comes to room placement I heavily suggest having one in the "Math room" and the other in the "Video game / Bug room" which are both next to each other, worked really well alertness wise, you also have to notice that the bomb appears at first and then disappears after half a day or so but it isn't a bug, the girl is still in alertness.

owood

Reputation score
The gym item to raise alertness isn't required either, I unlocked 3P and 4P by savescuming once I reached the affection level I desired for the two first girls (You need to be able to penetrate them which happens at like 40 for Blondie and 80 for the other) then rolled the dices with their room placement to raise the alert level, I eventually succeeded and savescumed some more to get the aunt afterward.

When it comes to room placement I heavily suggest having one in the "Math room" and the other in the "Video game / Bug room" which are both next to each other, worked really well alertness wise, you also have to notice that the bomb appears at first and then disappears after half a day or so but it isn't a bug, the girl is still in alertness.
yeah, it works. just have a 3p near aunt until she gets triggered (anyway im doing it while uncle still inside but somehow uncle didn't get triggered, turns out that after I did 4p I checked my uncle caution. it hits 94 lmao)

and uh... is there any clue about the bonfire in kawahara? and "lost article" thing(spoken by sitting man near money box

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
well thank you for those to actually helped with the P3 and P4 thing, but is nothing special and the game gets slower so i am just better doing one at the time instead. Good game though

GEORGEM

Reputation score
I don't know if this counts as begging for a link, since I'm not asking for the whole game, but can someone post a link to download the img folder from the game? Mine seems to be missing some files, and I have no idea how to get them back.

Edit: I think it's literally just a few pngs with the word "Skill" in them, but I have no idea why they aren't in there.

Last edited: