What's new

RPG NTR Loli Shota [ DojinOtome ] [ドージンオトメ] AMAENBO - pampered boy - / あまえんぼ (RE258362) (RJ258362)

Sonatafox

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't know if this counts as begging for a link, since I'm not asking for the whole game, but can someone post a link to download the img folder from the game? Mine seems to be missing some files, and I have no idea how to get them back.

Edit: I think it's literally just a few pngs with the word "Skill" in them, but I have no idea why they aren't in there.
Go to their ci-en using the link on the first page and you can just download most recent patch for it, assuming you used the most recent machine translation without patching first making it so it added things your game shouldn't have yet.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Go to their ci-en using the link on the first page and you can just download most recent patch for it, assuming you used the most recent machine translation without patching first making it so it added things your game shouldn't have yet.
That's what I though of doing too, but no matter what the game always says something along the lines of "file missing" while in the middle of the sex scenes. I've tried searching though the update file and the proper game files and I can't find any mention of the files that the game says its missing, so I'm just hoping that transplanting someone else's working files will save me here.

Oddly enough, the game worked fine before the most recent update.

Attachments

DankUta

Reputation score
Do you have your PC set to japanese locale or running through a japanese locale emulator? Also uncheck read-only for the folder options, maybe it helps.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Do you have your PC set to japanese locale or running through a japanese locale emulator? Also uncheck read-only for the folder options, maybe it helps.
Yup, I even checked by testing it on other RPG Maker MV games and they work a-ok. I'm pretty sure this is just a case of missing files, but if that was the case, the update folder should've contained those missing files somewhere, which it didn't, so I dunno.

Edit1: I tried making a file name with the same name as one of the one's it said it couldn't load from the img folder, and it still came up as loading failed, so it looks there might be something actually wrong with my game, not just missing files.

Edit2: Ok, finally figured out what was up. I redownloaded all the files (update and base game) onto a computer that I knew for certain is on Jap locale, installed the update, and moved it to my normal comp and it now works. I think unpacking the .7z files on my main comp resulted in the file names not being generated in the japanese locale, so when I did it in Jap locale they got the proper names. Regardless it works now, and on the main computer, which apparently doesn't have jap locale nonetheless. Anyways, thanks to everyone for your advice!

Last edited:

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yup, I even checked by testing it on other RPG Maker MV games and they work a-ok. I'm pretty sure this is just a case of missing files, but if that was the case, the update folder should've contained those missing files somewhere, which it didn't, so I dunno.

Edit1: I tried making a file name with the same name as one of the one's it said it couldn't load from the img folder, and it still came up as loading failed, so it looks there might be something actually wrong with my game, not just missing files.

Edit2: Ok, finally figured out what was up. I redownloaded all the files (update and base game) onto a computer that I knew for certain is on Jap locale, installed the update, and moved it to my normal comp and it now works. I think unpacking the .7z files on my main comp resulted in the file names not being generated in the japanese locale, so when I did it in Jap locale they got the proper names. Regardless it works now, and on the main computer, which apparently doesn't have jap locale nonetheless. Anyways, thanks to everyone for your advice!
Always always unzip game files with japanese locale or your OS set to japanese, that is 99.9% of the problems with the failed load files.
Anyways cheers that you got it to work.

Blazinghedge

Reputation score
this may sound stupid, but how do i get tier one bugs so i can sell them to bug girl. Is there a way to disable the bug collection buff thing if that is the reason why I havent gotten a single tier one bug.

GEORGEM

Reputation score
this may sound stupid, but how do i get tier one bugs so i can sell them to bug girl. Is there a way to disable the bug collection buff thing if that is the reason why I havent gotten a single tier one bug.
I think the tier of bugs (and fish) is based on where you collect them from. The river is for tier 1 & 2 bugs and fish, while the ocean and mountain is for the higher ranks.

BastianT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What determines what ending you get? because I'm at NG+ with all girls maxed and I got an option to skip straight to the last day, but I always get the same first ending.

Pizh

Reputation score
What determines what ending you get? because I'm at NG+ with all girls maxed and I got an option to skip straight to the last day, but I always get the same first ending.
When you reach the end you will have an option to choose one of the three girls that you maxed out their relationship stat, and then you will get their ending. However, if you triggered 3P before the end you will automatically get two sisters ending. As well as 4P, you will get Oyakodon ending. (Oyakodon is a Japanese slang for when you in relationship with both mother and daughter. Oyakodon is a egg and chicken on top of rice dish, which mean you eat both mother and daughter at the same time.)

Blazinghedge

Reputation score
anyone else have an error when they try to use the piledriver skill during the sex.

srkv

Reputation score
anyone else have an error when they try to use the piledriver skill during the sex.
yeah some img 2 error not loaded..it could be beacuse we use translation or maybe it doest support saves of previous version...try playing a new game i the current ver

BastianT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When you reach the end you will have an option to choose one of the three girls that you maxed out their relationship stat, and then you will get their ending. However, if you triggered 3P before the end you will automatically get two sisters ending. As well as 4P, you will get Oyakodon ending. (Oyakodon is a Japanese slang for when you in relationship with both mother and daughter. Oyakodon is a egg and chicken on top of rice dish, which mean you eat both mother and daughter at the same time.)
thanks! makes sense, I unlocked 4p in both plays.

trmntrxxl

Reputation score
how do we catch fish with the beach girl quest.Its really hard

and i dont know why but i cant get the gacha 8

Pizh

Reputation score
how do we catch fish with the beach girl quest.Its really hard

and i dont know why but i cant get the gacha 8
-I found it really difficult at first too until I get used to it. It actually rather easy. (After they patched it, of course) The thing is you need to have relatively high amount of stamina, then you can repeatedly right click the mouse when the fish pull the string.
-For gacha, ...you just unbelievably unlucky man.

Sitas

Reputation score
How do I use this skill?:
According to google translate this should allow me to walk around at midnight, but somehow my character still goes to bed at the evening.
Do I need another skill for this to work? Or do I need to progress in the story?

trmntrxxl

Reputation score
yeah man finally got 8 xD.Now i am trying to understand the threesome part.I bought ero books what should i do know?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I use this skill?:

According to google translate this should allow me to walk around at midnight, but somehow my character still goes to bed at the evening.
Do I need another skill for this to work? Or do I need to progress in the story?
You have to not spend time with any girl in the evening, otherwise you will go to sleep with them.

Just click on the time on evening and he should pop up the choice between going to sleep with a girl (goes to pick who) or act late at night.

Sitas

Reputation score
You have to not spend time with any girl in the evening, otherwise you will go to sleep with them.

Just click on the time on evening and he should pop up the choice between going to sleep with a girl (goes to pick who) or act late at night.
Ah, that's how it works, thanks!

trmntrxxl

Reputation score
okay i finished the game and i think i got the best ending:eek:yakodon 1/5

Now i will give tips

in the first days focus on doing the tasks with the family members,when the tasks are 100,then make the purple bar 20 and you will get the event in spesific time(like you finished it at night then tomorrow afternoon you will get the event just wait.)

try to keep up the characters,dont let one of them fall behind.
first skills you must purchase is task skills like;bug catching,math and washing dishes
after you get them it is easier for blue bar to go higher

now we get to the minigames(dont forget to buy 150g items in the shop,better pencil,better soap,better catcher use them on yourself.)
1)Rei:you should catch bugs to do her task,so my advice is to purchase bug catching skill first so you will get 2 bugs instead of 1(before i forget it,there is 2 places to put bug catching jelly,one is in the forest tree second is the watery place that i forgot the name of it xD(not the beach one) both of them on the trees.)
2)Yui:you should get the answers by left clicking until the right answer then click on the middle of the mouse.If you dont click on the mouse you will fail everytime.
3)Miyuki:the degrading number have to hit 0 not -1 or -2 upper bar is -3 middle is -2 and lower is -1,so i suggest start with 3s like 17-14-11-8-5-2 then when it hits to get it to middle so it will be 0.this is the fast way but its risky if you want to go safe just stick with -1 and right click it.

at 20 miyuki event is kinda hard so you have to do these steps (order is not important)
-sleep with her once to see her sex scene with uncle
-cum in to your pants(happens when your white bar hits 100)
-when you do these two sleep with rei or yui and you will get miyukis masturbation scene.
-get her event

now the other 4 girls we can fuck

***IMPORTANT***
"****and by the way these 4 girls can be done in just one afternoon or morning they take 1 action everytime so if you want to gain more time start doing their part when your action point (starts with 5 in the right corner) hits 1 go and do a minigame with rei yui miyuki.This is important if you want to get all the events.If you want to get easy money sell bugs to the girl in the forest when she appears.If you want to finish the sex scene press on your icon on the left then press finish h."***

shop girl:
dont know which day it starts but in early days you can access to computer(yes they are in the rei and yuis room) when they are not around get in to one of thems room and type the 3 different answers for 3 days,after the 4th day she will start to send nudes.You will get 3 nudes of her.In the last nude she sends a picture with a bear in front of her pussy so you will reilize that was the bear in the shop.Click to the bear after you see it. then after 1 more day when you talk to her you can get her sex scene.

loli girl:
This girl appers after you beat Menma(forgot his name) (the game near the shop,in the park)in his game and played for 2 or 3 more days in the afternoon.1 day later she will appear and she will be strong,hard to beat.After you beat her she will be there tomorrow and she will ask you to play with her.When you are playing with her,in her turn left click her a lot and she will miss her attacks,after then she will pee and she will run away,1 day later play with her again then you will get her sex scene.

Teacher:
She is in the School.Do mountain training for 3 days(if you dont have enough energy just buy cola in the park.).Then she will say you have some strong legs then she will start her minigame(her minigame includes left right mouse buttons.It is pretty easy.) then she will say if you can catch her you can fuck her.Catch her in the race and you will get her scene.

Fortune teller girl/beach girl:
She is in the second part of the beach.She will say she needs her treasure,treasure needs 5 parts so you have to catch 5 gold fishes.Catching the gold ones are kinda hard in order to do this minigame click on left mouse button a lot when the fish is almost at the top press right mouse button.You can press right mouse button if it struggles too much.

Ah before i forget after you buy gacha(in the shop) gacha man will appear outside of the shop.He will say he wants all the 12 gachas and he will gift you dvds if you can give him all the gachas.If you give him 12 of them he will give you a dvd,in order to watch dvd you need to open dont sleeping in midnight skill.Dont press any of the girls for sleeping press the past time button (the white big kanji words thingy)then it will say what do you want to do,pick stay until midnight.Then go to the livingroom and watch dvd on the tv.Then you can rape girls in the toilet or bathroom.

last but not least: threesome and foursome

in order to get this rei and yui has to be atleast 60 in pink bar(so you atleast fucked em once)

in the evening go to the school and sports stash.There will be a blue dude.Buy ero books.These will give 30 attention.After get your energy high give those 2 ero books to one of the girls you are not gonna fuck(if you are gonna fuck rei give yui or other way)(you have to get gift 2 things skill first.)then fuck the girl when the other girls is in a close room.She will hear and a bomb icon will appear ,after some time
it will pop and you will get an event.Same goes after you get threesome,Give miyuki 2 ero books and do a threesome near her.She will get in too.But ******WARNING SAVE BEFORE TRYING THIS.SOMETIMES UNCLE COMES IN AND YOU WILL GET BAD ENDING.

and thats it if you do all the things as i said you will get oyakodon ending."-"